Air force Bmt

*UPDATE
So I posted here yesterday aboutique not hearing from my gf in Air Force bmt. And I think I know why. I re-read the 2 letters she sent and she said the girls in her flight do not like her. Then I read that you can get recycled for behavior, failing pt, even failing shooting, medical reasons. She's tiny and weighs 110 lbs. On this website it says 15-20% of recruits get recycled. In the letter she said she loves me and wishes I could hold her. I've continued to lift and eat healthy to cope with all the anxiety

Source
afwm.org/life-during-bmt/recycled-at-bmt/

I'd also assume that males get recycled less than females. So females might have a higher risk of having to repeat.

Ayyyy what up bro? I was in that thread, I was the one that kept telling you to go to bed/caught feels for 17 y/o. Was pleased to see your final message in that thread last night. So you're thinking she got recycled? Are you in contact with her parents? Have they heard anything? Other anons who'd been through BMT said they had a lot of letter writing opportunities, thoughts on that? Not trying to take wind out of your sails, just being real.

>Got recycled

Yeah she did. By every Chad in a 300 mile radius. Every day.

Also how long ago did you get those letters? When my ex of 3.5 years broke up with me during a period of LDR she was still telling me how much she loved me while hitting the bars with a fatso. IIRC you said y'all had been together 8 years and you're 24, so I'm assuming this may be your first time dealing with this shit so I'd like to say actions speak louder than words, especially with women. They do weird shit when they break up with you, esp if its a long relationship. Theyll breakup with you emotionally long before they sever it, and tend to drag it out esp if its been a long relationship out of a misguided effort to spare your feelings. In my case this chick will text every six months or so and say dumb shit like how she still cares about me etc. They hate feeling like the bad guy.

Have you not been writing her? When I was going through basic I managed to write my parents and pseudo gf like everyday and they wrote me back the same amount. They're only there for like 2 months, you can write a little message everyday.

Not getting letters at mail call is sort of traumatic tbqh.

*UPDATE*
I'm a fucking idiot, I got the dates messed up and I was off by a week. She is supposed to be done on Monday the 15th not the 8th like I thought yesterday. I wrote her 11 letters in bmt. So I was being a retard and hopefully I hear from her on Monday it's my birthday so that'll be a great gift

Yeah I wrote her 11 letters and I got 2 from her. I understand not getting a bunch back because she does shit really slow and has other things like studying to do

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

I got those letters the 3rd or 4th week In, I sent her 11 and I stopped sending her some two weeks ago because I thought that was her last week. I should here from her on monday when she leaves to tech school

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST user.

hello why is this thread on Veeky Forums

ive reported this thread so hopefully a mod can come and assess this content for being fitness related.

thank you

Yeah I rechecked the dates and I was off, you guys were fucking great to me. If anyone go through something like that then I know understand how fucking terrible it is. Thank you guys tho for real it helped me out even tho I was a fucking idiot

I got fit because of all the anxiety I was feeling it helped me manage my stress and I lost 25lbs this was just an update on the main problem I was going through

Am still concerned about the low amount of letters and the fact she hasnt called, but I know literally fuck all about BMT, so the other anons could have been bullshitting. Best not to mention to her the time you got the dates wrong and spent the night drinking and crying on an anime board for fitness enthusiasts.
Lets keep it Veeky Forumsrelated. Last two digits of my post are how many pushups OP must do for being a cheeky little retard.

Jokes aside, I have definitely been where you were last night. Chin up. On the plus side you should be a lil more ready to have your heart ripped out and shat on if that should come to pass.

Every minute of your day is planned and I'm OK with her spending extra time to study instead of writing me so that we don't have to go through this again. Her letters pretty much said "the other girls hate me" "please don't leave me" "I love you" and a story in high school when I held her in the bathroom when she cried about her mom being a can't

I got the taste of it and on Monday I should hear back from her. She'll have her phone. I think not knowing is worse than her dumping me. The one time we did take a break in 8 years was because of me

>air force
>getting recycled

Not sure whats worse, you messing up the dates or your gf recycling during basic. What the fuck it's basic for the aor force, not ranger school.

#triggered

Yeah its easy to work yourself into a nervous wreck especially if you just sit there and let the stress and panic build. I am glad to hear that your prospects have improved, I was not optimistic last night and am considerably more so now. Maybe think about using this as a lesson for how to deal with/avoid/manage panic inducing stress in the future as it is not attractive, not productive, and generally unhealthy.

Yeah man no joke, I slept maybe 2 hours and spent the afternoon at the gym. Night time was the worse because my mind would just bounce around

She sounds awful.

Also you don't need to study during basic, it's like the simplest shit in the world.

Army schools from my experience are pants on head retarded. Almost every school I've been to requires you to get 80% of questions right and usually that's way too easy to achieve.

If she's spending all her free time studying than you've got a pretty slow girl on your hands,

I was bummed all day so before I started studying I took a nap then I woke up with a clearer mind and just decided to double check the dates and of course I was wrong

She's the opposite of me, she double checks everything and reads shit like 3 times and in high school she'd be the last person out of the room during a testate. She just takes her time something I should do

this thread made me miss my friend who is in the military in another country

Good luck man I am rooting for you, if only because I stayed up til fucking 4am last night discussing this shit. Like I said earlier, use this as a lesson. You're happiness shouldn't be solely dependent on another person, no matter how long you've been together, nor should your emotions be so wholly out of your control as they were last night, though these things do happen. Mental and emotional discipline is every bit as important as physical. I am out.

If the user who was kind enough to give me advice re: me being retarded and catching feels is lurking, just wanted to say I appreciated your wisdom and think a lot of it was spot on, sad to say. I've been mulling your words over in my head today and feel like I understand better what motivates my attraction to this girl. Understanding it better helped me feel less captive to those feelings.

ITT: We are all crybaby faggots whining about grills and our feelings.

Another *UPDATE*
she left June 7th, and it is 8.5 weeks of bmt so if someone can check my math that'd be awesome