Post workout pump

Sup Veeky Forums can you see how fuckin pumped my chest is after a workout I'm still cutting and have six days before I carb load just going to eat some chicken and spinach then call it a night once I get done with my cut you faggots will be worshipping my physique

sorry bitchboi, my chest looks like that normally. work harder

Post it faggot

Bumpityy

You really don't have much muscle but you could look ok if you did a successful cut

Inb4 read the sticky
Successful cut?
How does one achieve dis?

by reading the sticky and understanding what a cut is

In short high protein diet while eating at a caloric deficit for your body. You can look up your TDEE to see how much you should eat and then decide how much less than that you can bare. Keep lifting your lifts may stall if your no a beginner. Also look into amino acids they could help.

Loooking THICCCCCCC

TIGHT

JEWWWWWWWWWWSEEEEEEE

Sorry for not knowing about a proper cut it's just I'm new to lifting and nutrition and shit I know I have potential just want to be in really good shape like really fast
Inb4 steroids

This sounds like legitimate advice are you a nutrionist by any chance?

He probably read the sticky

Yea that's true but I have to confess I have trouble reading as I am dyslexic I have to have my gf read most things for me and she is the only reason I can even post here or understand what you anons are saying maybe I should ask her to read the sticky for me so I can see what it's about only the parts I'm interested in though

to be brutally honest here, you just look fat
but if you want to call your moobs pecs, go ahead

What's my bf percentage

not an expert but i would say 17-18%

How long will it take to drop down to like 5%

5% is an unhealthy level of bf, i would not recommend unless youre competing

What's a healthy bf% that still looks good I want to be cut though I'm not concerned about my health really

im starting to feel like you gotta be trolling
but if you arent, anywhere between 10-15%

toogoddamnedmuch%
shouldhavestartedcuttingsixmonthsago%

15%

Def not trolling been lurking on chan for a while now (with help)
So I'm like 17% 18% now
I feel like 10% 15% won't be low enough for me to look cut that's not much lower than where I'm at now

Will 15% be low enough for abs I want my abs to show

Juicefag what do you mean bro like summer I should have started cutting before summer

%

Bump

have your gf read this

ayy babe come here to my single bed and have a piece of this real man.

She and I both agree that she is out of most of you anons league
The only reason she even agrees with my lurking is because she wants me to be fit

did she click the gif? you gotta click the gif

Yea she didn't laugh neither did I we like the rekt threads and ylyl on /b/

it's not made for laughing it's made to have a good time that's what

That's kinda what she looks like she has dreads the girl in the pic looks younger though

k

So you have sexdaily??

Sorry I meant dyslexia.

Yea most days we fuck sometimes two or three times a day
Sometimes not at all we also don't see each other every day so no

She's laughing
Yea I have dyslexia

Bump

Bump

Bump