New CBT

Am I past dyel yet fit? 175cm, 75kg, and just hit 1/2/3/3.5

Also new CBT.

Yes.

As long as you don't put on a shirt.

cant tell from that angle

Fresh off the boat newfag to Veeky Forumsness here
Started lifting and changing my eating habits like a week ago, Auschwitz mode as fuck

Now for the shit questions
>What is 1/2/3/etc?

1 plate ohp, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate dl etc

lurk moar

>Fresh off the boat newfag to Veeky Forumsness here

Been lifting since may.
How am I doing so far?

Looks nice so far, keep it up

No

Now rate my upper body

Jojo bromanian is that you?

wut

Shit hips genetics or eat more?

5'9 170lbs fatass mode How much of a dyel am I?

Getting there. Keep at it. Make sure you don't bulk too hard or anything. If I were you I'd keep my calories at maintainance and keep protein high so you can lean out gradually.

work your shoulders and arms more. Your vote and chest are coming along.

You have a good base and nice broad shoulders. You're doing well as far as I can tell.

Shoulders and lats look good.

Make sure you're not using your front delts in your chest work outs. Minimize that by pinching your shoulder blades back and shrugging your shoulders down.

You actually have decently long enough clavicles. When you lean out your hips will be much smaller. As you put more muscle on your shoulders will give you a better v taper.

Just do lots of side lateral raises and cut down some.

You look like a normal human being that doesn't work out. No offense.

At least you're not super fat, you just have to build some muscle so that you can lean out easier.

>6'0
>180lbs

5'11 170lbs
Been working out for two months now

5'7"
163 lbs
Been lifting for the past year but shitty diet fucked everything. I'm aiming to stay on the right track now.

Nice lats, focus on training delts and upper chest. Doing well so far!

Thank you man, that's definitely an area I need to workout on. I've already seen a major increase on my chest in the last two months.. went from having nothing to atleast some visible muscle there

5'5"
145 lbs
4 months, dropped from like a 34 waist down to a 30. Still have a ways to go and am DYEL

nice job man, dropping four inches is awesome. keep it up

Have I at least broken DYEL mode?

Sorry bout that but I can't connect my phone to my computer

thanks man working hard. All about dragging yourself to the gym, rain or shine, tired or not, and putting in real sweat.

I have shit insertions, don't I. 6'2 180lb

> Your vote and chest are coming along.
my vote?

5'11, 156