Did anyone here quit their addiction to caffeine? Do you have any tips...

Did anyone here quit their addiction to caffeine? Do you have any tips? I am trying to quit but it's hard as hell I happen to like carbonated drinks and it seems all the carbonated drinks have caffeine.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/depression/features/stress-depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No its good for you.

>quit soda switch to coffee
>quit coffee switch to tea
>quit tea switch to herbal """tea"""

Still drink tea though but it doesn't fuck me up as much as say coffee and energy drinks.

I used to drink cuban coladas (basically strong espresso with a lot of sugar in it) at home every morning and occasionally in the afternoon. Then I went on vacation for about a month and got stoned everyday. Was too high to feel caffeine withdrawal the first few days and got over it.

Soooo get high on weed? How do I even find weed seller?

>How do I even find weed seller?

Fucking Veeky Forums

method 1) goto a smoke shop, make friendly conversation with a guy whos buying a bong or w/e. Ask to pick up from him

method 2) go on TOR

Why?

Caffeine is good for you?

I was thinking of caffeine out all at once. But I might try your method.

not OP but not in the amounts i consume it.

1.5-2 grams a day, but can't feel anything from it anymore, so...

method 3) move to one of the states where it's legal

Because moving to a different state in order to help you quit caffeine is a completely rational decision.

Smoke all you can man.

It really opens up the possibilities of the world. I remember time I've gotten stoned and really understood the nature of the universe. In fact, I actually arrived to many of the same conclusions that the most studied scientists have. For example, I knew about special relativity before I ever read about it online. It's obvious to anyone like me who has gone that deep. I bet Einstein smoked too. Seriously man, smoke up.

"In addition to promoting excess fat storage, cortisol can have catabolic – muscle breakdown – effects on the body. According to a study published in 2008 in the "International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism," although high doses of caffeine may be able to slightly raise concentrations of testosterone, which has a muscle-building effect, during resistance training, it can also cause moderate increases in cortisol levels, resulting in a lower testosterone to cortisol ratio. This effect could potentially counteract any anabolic -- muscle building -- effects of caffeine combined with resistance training."

And being exposed to cortisol and having depression is linked: webmd.com/depression/features/stress-depression

What? He is the one that brought it up.

Screencap this and go back and read it in 5 or 10 years. You're going to cringe so fucking hard.

As a follow up to OP, does anyone find they stink after drinking caffeine? I drank soda for 5 years, people always gagged when they were near me. Switched to diet soda, same problem. Got off soda, people don't choke when I'm nearby anymore.

Jesus christ you dumb fucking Veeky Forums monkey.
I can picture what you fucking look like and everything.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KYS

are you fat?

Somewhat. I can totally believe caffeine was like a smell amplifier but I don't think fat alone caused the smell, because I'm not THAT fat and it seems like when I'm off caffeine but still fat, people don't gag.

muh ego death

>mfw newfags dont recognize this pasta
Lurk more kids

I used to drink coffee a lot, I never considered myself in need of it, I would be able to drink it every day for a month then not drink it for a few days and not experience any need for it
Then I got broken up with a few weeks ago and haven't touched coffee since, it's weird

>that image

bullshit. guy who made the post needed to be a little more subtle

>haven't had any caffeine in years
>go to work
>everyone chugging down coffee

>"hey user, why aren't you chugging coffee too? It's great, have some. Drink it. DRINK IT."

GET AWAY FROM ME

Motivation story time. A co-worker, 30/F, looks like a 40 year old cancer patient whose face is falling off of her bones, and she's skinny. She's always argumentative, hyped up, nosy, and has a bad attitude. I've worked with her for a few years so I'm used to seeing her DAILY diet:

>Comes to work with 30oz of shitty gas station coffee. Drinks it with sugar.
>Opens a 5 Hour Energy drink upon arrival and drinks half.
>Continues to sip on coffee during the morning
>Smokes cigarettes constantly
>On lunch break, gets more coffee or soda
>Back at work, drinks the other half of her 5 Hour Energy
>Is cold all the time. It's 90F, sunny, summer weather, no a/c in our workshop, and she's wearing a hoodie and long socks.
>Goes home and drinks more coffee and soda

AND THEN DOES IT ALL AGAIN THE NEXT DAY

I drink a cup of coffee and it feels like I have to pee right away, and again, and again. This woman does NOT go to the bathroom except on lunch break. For her to drink that much coffee and pee once MAYBE twice in an 8 hour shift makes me believe her kidneys are already fucked.

Don't be like my co-worker.

Herbal """tea""" or """herbal""" """tea"""?

It also reduces the body's ability to absorb calcium and other important minerals.

b8

t. joe rogan

Screencap this and go back and read it in 5 or 10 minutes. You're going to cringe so fucking hard.

I've been in thousands of ylyl threads and i've never lost so hard

Did this same thing for a few months, now I have coffee sundays where on Sunday i stay home, do chores, work on hobbbies and drink couple cups of coffee

I've done it a few times. I found that I needed a full two weeks of absolutely NO caffeine whatsoever. No coffee. No tea. No soda. I mean NO caffeine.

Then my energy levels would stabilize and my mood would improve. After a few months I'd inevitably want to lift harder or something, so I'd drink coffee and be right back on the bandwagon.