Why lift weights when it's all about your face?

Why lift weights when it's all about your face?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Average face + built body > average face + dadbod

and there is the occasional hottie that has a thing for muscular guys in particular

Because lifting gets you your best face, laddie.

>why lift weights when ________?

Because I enjoy lifting weights, you fucking faggot.

>Adrien Brody
>only a 3

You are the WORST GOY

in what fucking world is jesse eisenburgers a 7

>All the high tier faces lift
>None of the shit tier faces lift

Yeah lol why bother?

next to last 1 could be a fucking male model if he was fit

They do? How do you know this?

Remember:

>5+ to get a non-obese, non-deformed gf
>7+ to have reasonable success with Tinder/approaches
>8+ to have girls throw themselves at you

How do I stop looking like a 16 year old

bump

"just grow a beard bro"

No I'll look more pathetic since I'm a Manlet
How do I lose baby fat

who else /somewhere in between 4 and 5/ here?

Where is that from?

>8
>8
>8

What site bruh?

I guarantee you that's the guy who made that pic. subtle manipulation

Burntdick cucumbermelons looks like an alien, he should be a 1.

If that's the case, why didn't he put himself as a 9?

I swear I have this exact conversation every time I get a hair cut.

> 'So which high school do you go to?'
> 'Oh I actually am in my 2nd year of college.'
> 'You look very young for your age user!'
> 'Yea...'
> FeelsBadMan with the gun

They always try and save face and say it just means I will look young when I'm older but idk man.

Because you can't improve your face?

> being this autistic

I can't get a hook-up on tinder because chicks think I'm a little kid that's just fucking around

I might be ugly, but at least I got a good jawline.

So what are you saying there is some new training method that allows me to somehow builds muscle using my face instead of barbell?

it would have been too obvious.

nice bait chad

>reee

not ugly. do something with that hair though mayne

GTFO Chad

cos im fairly handsum and tall so lifting just completes the picture.

y be a king when you can be a god

Woah, are you seriously comparing me to a chad??
Is it possible that i'm just thinking i'm ugly but i'm not?
Holy shit I need to get out more.

Dude. You are total chad material. Now get out there and smash pussy like you should.

telling you bro. get a haircut and you will slay dat pussy. short on the sides, longer on the top.

The person in picture you posted has looks at the 99th percentile. If that were actually you, you would have realized it very easily due to all of the girls throwing themselves at you. Lame troll.

Guys, I don't know how to thank you, but this is the confidence boost I needed. I think I finally might be able to get a gf.

kys my man

desu your jaw looks kinda freakish but you'll be okay.

Mfw I have the worst fucking hairline for a 19 year old.

I got a widows peak and multiple cowlicks plus a 5 head.

Every girl that ever went out with me said she did it for my eyes

don't worry bro mine is probably worse and I do just fine.

Whats your bf%? Your face looks slightly chubby.

I know, I just don't like being teased about it.

But if I shave it I look I'm about to revive the 4th Reich.

These goofy guys are 8s while gosling is a 7? Ronaldo an * and gyllenhaal a 7?
Top row, thee from the left, that dude is a 9 and Brian Pruett isn't? This list is fucked

shave your head.

Damn if fifth one down in row 9 is a 9 then I'm a 12.

You look like a Chris

We are all chad, we are all just too self conscious. To a new eye, we all look "good". " Why would you worry bro, you are actually chad" etc.

It's all about the face

Fuck yea I'm a 6. Always thought I'd be like a 3.

Average face + overly compensated body is the worst combination

fifth 7 is goal mode for me

Do women and twinks actually think that picture is correct, or is that a subtle way to push ugly guys and gay guys as attractive to easily swayed idiots?

past level 7, yes

>9

I fucking go through this every day at work. Customers come in everyday and I always get asked
'Are you even old enough to work here?'

ben stiller looks better than zuckerberg in 7 and pajeet in 8

>in the same tier as Brad Pitt

This is sadly true

Also how do get about a six? I have dad body and am pretty mean. How do I become nice and Not creepy.

Stop being 16, for starters

>sitting on library
>high school kid sits down next to me, we start talking
>I think I'm being hit on...
>"so what grade are you in, user?"

MFW I'm 25

More pics of the 1s. They make me feel better about myself, and laugh.

It's literally written in the text, you fucking instant gratification millenial pieces of shit.

atleast an 8

Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know what makes guys sexually attractive to women?

ALPHA GENETICS.

>i'd l-like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in other words THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not even remotely attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a great face, clear skin and a V taper.

NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

Don't you gymcels get it? It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

>no Henry Cavill

Dude is the fucking definition of aesthetic.

why not both ?

Is that you?

yes

filename because I do look like a fag in this picture sitting like this

No it isn't him
It's a trip who used to post here Mrchanning
faggot

chill m8

>Adrien Brody is a 3
This is way better than the full troll one but srsly who the fuck would every say AB is below 6?

Long time listener, first time replier. I love your work here, by the way.

You clearly think that people with shit DNA are wasting time if they devote themselves to the gym for ages. But shouldn't people with shit DNA stay a little fit? A few workouts a week to stay trim and maintain basic muscle? Isn't that worth it?

Also, do you think there are other reasons to lift than for girls? I'm a married guy in his 30s. I'm not attracting anyone at this point. Wife doesn't care if I'm +-30 lbs from the median. But I bodybuild for fun, health, a stress release, better illness resistance, etc. Do you think any of these benefits make it worthwhile?

Or is it all as simple as: you have beta DNA. Don't try to improve physically because girls don't like you and that's the only reason to improve physically?

Keep memeing. Your flair and fresh takes on your main theme are truly enjoyable to read. I can really feel your passion for this issue and am amazing you keep coming back again and again to preach here.

Could you please write a book to teach other people how to meme so good?

That's severe retard from PUAhate, probably not the best picture of him.

I'm sick of saying this -

BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT A COMBINATION OF THINGS.

If you have a good face and a good body, you'll look far better than if you have a good face and a shit body.

By the same token, if you improve your body by lifting, why not also improve your face via surgery.

I don't get this attitude - that people think a body is something that can be fixed by lifting (which it can) but a face is something that you're stuck with.

Given the work and effort involved in getting a good body, even with steroids, it's MUCH easier to fix your face unless you're a 1 or a 2 on that photo.

Most people can't afford plastic surgery, and the travel and recovery time isn't feasible if you have a full time job. It's for trust fund kids only.

Because stronk

Bad copypasta, but worth pointing out again, unless you have a physical deformity, "FRAME" is a meme.

If your shoulders or chest lag, its laziness, not poor frame.

How did I do faggeronis

I forgot the way the US healthcare system works. Sucks for you.

Even then, just work harder, save money, even blast a credit card.

Plenty of people buy a house or a car. Which is more important, you appearance or a house?

Beat me

This is exactly the picture I was thinking of when I wrote that.

The narrow guy clearly has something wrong with him. That's a mental example.

Even the broad guy has unusually wide shoulders. I'm not even sure that's not a shoop, because his head looks too small.

Most guys are pretty much the same width (proportionally) for it to make no difference. If you train right, you'll look fine.

The reason a lot of guy look great in the shoulders, is because they do steroids. Which incidentally I fully endorse.

Something wrong with him? Yeah, he has beta genetics. That's the difference between beta and Chad genetics, and it's a huge one. I don't think most guys are the same width.

JIDF

>implying this site isn't just flattering us

I WANNA BELIEVE

>9.1
M-me too mang

it just looks like he never did a back day or pullup once

He has stupidly narrow shoulders, in fact, I'm pretty sure both are photoshopped.

If you think the vast majority of guys aren't within reach of getting a decent "FRAME" by simply putting the effort in, you're either an idiot, or just lazy and jealous.

/b/ros...

9.1 club represent

>If you think the vast majority of guys aren't within reach of getting a decent "FRAME" by simply putting the effort in, you're either an idiot, or just lazy and jealous.
top KEK

Link to this shit?

It's obviously stupid pseudo-science, a gimmick.

A cosmetic surgeon will use all sorts of complicated shit to get your facial proportions measured and analysed right. You can't just snap a shitty photo on your phone and let some software work it out.

This pic actually made me feel bad for those guys.
Especially top left.
That's fucking harsh man.

This merely proves my point you fucking inbred.

All the guys in that photo have a decent frame, most WAY above what you'd expect given their looks. Good on them.

The FACE is different. Body and frame are one and the same. that's what I'm saying, and that pic proves it.

If you're horrifically ugly, like those guys are, you need surgery.

I'll feed you a (you) just so I can maybe help some rookie avoid falling for your beta faggotry

Most of the guys you posted have good bodies, frame included, some of them could maybe hit back more

Go back to /r9k already you cucklord