Do you enjoy bulking?

Do you enjoy bulking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

but I do it anyway because I have a little fucking discipline

There are some days where I feel disgusted to bulk. Depends on what I have available. If I have to drink a mass gainer due to lack of food supplies, then no.

First time going into it I thought would, boy was I wrong.

no it makes me feel like the chubby kid in middle school again

how do we help boogie

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

We can't. I'm fucking amazed he's not dead yet.

you gotta eat big to get big man

whatever it takes

kek

everyone always shits all over these. Are they really that much more expensive/ineffective than real food? My current 'real food' bulk makes me feel like shit constantly

ive always been auschwitz, so yes. it might help that I live in northern california, where I spend little time with my shirt off, and the ocean is way too cold for me to even consider. though even in southern california the ocean was a little cold for my taste. but i only run a slight surplus, I've had a bad experience doing huge bulk/cut cycles as a natty. on a slight surplus, I never feel insecure or anything with the amount of fat i put on, but the gains are where i want them

No, I've never had a huge appetite and eating breakfast at all, let alone a 1000 kcal breakfast first thing in the morning makes me queasy. But it's the only way out of skellymode. The upside is having to build a bulking diet has made me more aware of how to balance my meals. For the first time in my life, I'm choosing to eat things I hate because they're good for me.

Yes, because I eat 100% clean. I have never felt healthier

Yeah because I like eating.

Its not that it sucks, it just feels disgusting consuming so much in so little time. I prefer to eat slowly than chugging down those things.

I get that, but I mean my schedule usually makes it so I have to do the same thing, only with real food.

I might actually look into mass gainer just so I can use it at school/work. It can't be as disgusting as trying to eat a whole pot of pasta and a 16oz of beans with eggs in the same sitting

Yeah, but don't do two scoops in one go. I do 1 scoop and even that disgusts me.

is it true thast boogie shits on a bag?

even if it were true I think we should respect his privacy and his life

I never ever have to bulk. "Bulking" is my typical day of eating. I have "cutting" period and a "normal way of eating" period.
>tfw forever bultfat

boogie is pathetic
he stays fat and gives alittle cry video every once in a while to excuse himself

this
"eating like a normal person, whatever food I enjoy" would be a dirty bulk
controlling what I eat but eating so much that I'm not hungry is bulking/maintaining
and cutting is starving to death

At 6'8 240lbs deadlifting 500lbs at least once a week. My tdee is so fucking high that I can't see myself surpassing that weight unless I eat 24/7

If your tdee is under 5000 and struggle, you are a faggot twink shit.

Some are a little pricey, and obviously you don't need. But it is a fast way to get calories. I used it in uni since I didn't always have time to make food

Short answer, yes. Long answer, yes.

The increase in saturated fat and heavy lifting puts my sex drive through the roof and it feels great.

can we swap? forever bulking

yes pls

Not even DDP the yoga master can help boogie.

Can't help someone who won't help themselves.

LTG is a disturbed racist mess of a man, but sometimes he's surprisingly right.