>can't even get dressed without first having to have a rest inbetween clothes
>have to run 5km tonight

How the fuck do you do it Veeky Forums?

Not be fat to begin with

there may be a chance youre cutting too quickly

One caffeine pill at a time

77kg man

That's sure useful information without height and bf%

why do you cut so hard? if you really feel that shitty you're probably not eating enough to retain any muscle either.

Whenever I feel hunger pangs I smile because that feel is fat leaving my body

If you're not manlet you may be cutting to early?? Height / goal weight or body?

u smaht

u RLY smaht

Dyel detected doesn't bulk

>bulking means you need to get fat
Sure thing bud

a extra caffeinated dose of coffee and swimming instead of running to cut
harder to do in the winter months, but ya know, not winter right now :)

6'5"

Wanna get rid of this gut fat

How long do you bulk before stopping? I'm genuinely curious because I really don't want to be fat again, but I want to know how long I have to gain some mass.

CLEAN BULK
L
E
A
N

B
U
L
K

u loyal

this is basically how olympic weightlifters feel at every competition

you shouldn't feel this weak, unless it's like your first time cutting in your entire life.

You should be aiming to lose 0.5kg/week, or 1kg/week at the absolute most and only if you're experienced and know what you're doing.

Also, you should get up and have a protein shake as the first thing you do in the morning. Then get your ass in gear and go to the gym, then have a small breakfast after working out.

You should be feeling hungry at night, not in the morning when you're working out.

I've been in a cut for eight months now and felt like that two times, the last one ended yesterday.

I don't know, man, sometimes shit hits you and you feel so low you can't get it together. But I decided I couldn't be like that, went for a run and felt better. So much better I spent the next to hour working out and then ate a salad like it was a 200 $ kobe steack.

Just do it, mate. The sooner the better.

its possible you're not getting enough salt or your sodium/potassium ratio is off

I always eat way under my sodium limit, asked a friend if I should do something and told me it was a limit and I shouldn't care if I'm under that. I she a retard?

Anonbro here, cutting for 9 months, have felt like shit for the last 5 with no changes in diet for the first 2.

I also intake around 4,000mg of salt a day because I hate chicken. Not making a difference

>>can't even get dressed without first having to have a rest inbetween clothes
Seek a doctor, this shit isn't normal.

>1.95m, 77kg
You're a hungry skeleton, bulk first.

200 kcal above tdee with high protein?

Or am I missing something

>6-5
>160

Holy shit you're borderline auschwitz mode.

Quit cutting you retard. Go eat and lift heavy things.

What that actually feels like on a large scale is more akin to being bruised everywhere on your body at once

Stuffing my face with clean paleo food instead of using all my calories on small portions of "carbs". It's the only way to cut.

If that's happening you are doing it wrong. You'l probably faint on that run. Eat pasta asap and resume your cut tomorrow