>inb4 nigger genetix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaxV2xQMVRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the problem?

He ate more and exercised....

how long does that progress take :^)
is picrelated natty??

it's possible. he learned how to eat and he started lifting.

I'd say I look quite similar and I'm natty so yeah I'm very confident that's achievable natty

People think this isn't natty?

Wtf, so anyone who has a decent amount of muscle and google frame must be on steroids?

seems possible in 2-3 years with solid, consitent diet and training but something about the pixels make this looked shooped to me

>google frame

what is this

What? He's not even that big? Of course this is natty. How small are you if you think this is unachievable?

Good frame*

what's the time span? that's a pretty critical piece of info

Unless his timeframe was short there is no reason whatsoever to think he was using.

yeah he looks wider. like, wider than would be possible through gaining muscle. maybe they horizontally stretched the image on the right just a tad.

that looks natty as fuck it wouldn't even look that impressive if he didn't start as a hungry skeleton, his shoulder are his only more than ordinary asset

if it was in a few months, no way... but you can pack on a lot of muscle in a couple years if you have the right routine, diet, and discipline.

gotta disagree, building your delts can do wonders for your shoulder width, and exercise can expand your ribs. I also gotta say, facially, he looks a fair bit older and it's not just the beard. His hips look the same size, collar bones same size, distance between nipples are the same, etc.

Good for him, his hard work paid off.

He got shorter for the beautiful manlet gains, it's like natural roids.

r those hairline gains natty tho???

his hairline was fine before, it's just that he has more hair now and it's flowing downwards

See
He started with absolutely no mass, completely flat delts. Building up his lats and shoulders would easily add width.

Did a quick overlay, did not scale or alter the image in any other way.

Ah and to add; adjusting opacity shows that the collarbones and where they attach to the anterior deltoids are exactly the same in both images.

id believe it over 2-5 years, depending on many factors to lie between the latter and former

so you guys think this can be done natty, but how come jason blaha doenst look like this and he has been training for almost a decade on test
why doenst blaha look like this?

shit diet

Blaha is a) a delusional idiot and b) has no real interest in being lean.

how come, he is a diet expert from what i can tell from his vids

wowowo hold on he was in the nsa, cia
there are romours he will be the new bane
so better watch your tongue

>tfw google frame

>ate more
more like he started eating

I'm the guy in left part, how to get in right part mode? What program did he used?

>he thinks a program gets you jacked
lmao

like 2 years dedicated lifting and eating

One of the more low key reasons why getting fit looks so much better than skinny is because it makes your head look much more in proportion to your body

Its possible to buy pants user

train w/ weights, lift heavier weights each week, learn 2 diet, sleep enough each night.

Left : do only bench, have muscle nowhere except slightly pecs, rounded shoulders and shitty posture
Right : natty lifting for 2-3 years depending on dedication to your diet and exercise with a balanced program

You should learn to read, and then you should read the sticky

Genetics
+ no diet
+ delusional

Left is when he arrived at the German asylum center from Somalia

Right is after being fed for 6 months and living for free

>read the sticky
>Trappy's bullshit
kek

the guy just has a firefox frame, ofcourse natty

the before pic OP used is actually from 4 years ago. this is the before and after from the 4.5 month progress video which has 5 million views on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaxV2xQMVRw

how is this possible in 4 months

livia wasn't even here when the sticky was made, are you stupid?

Bulk 1 month, cut for 3.5. Being cut makes you look bigger.

wat

because of a little thing that people do called lying

Didn't he do that in 12weeks? If so, there is no way this is natty

>mfw both his FACE and FRAME improved by lifting

/r9k/ cucks BTFOOOOOO

Good shit man

This guy is the guy from the freeletics gym app, since no one on this zimbabwein dragon trading board seems to be helping you. Although, his results may have been achieved through some additional training, as well as the freeletics app.

haha natty lifting for 2 - 3 years depending on dedication. That newbie delusion. That's 5 years of natty lifting.

no way those results were achieved in 4 months naturally. that guy either cycled or trained much more time

Did he say 4 months? Shit, I don't really remember the details. It's definitely some hardcore vitamins if it was 4 months. I was under the impression it was 2 years natty though, because he started with some SS+GOMAD or some shit.

and the white nigga still hasn't even hit natty limit..

fool, ofc it's EASY to do that

EXACTLY why I rant that the "FRAME" thing is bullshit.

This guy also seems natty. Looks a few years older in the second photo, so I don't imagine this was a quick process.

If you're in a rush, use steroids. Why not?

What these guys said -
Aside from genetics though. He's just fat because he eats too much.

In his defence, and I know this will get me shit, but hasn't he been a "powerlifter" for the last decade or two? That would explain his body shape. He's also been injured too hasn't he?

I mean, could all be bullshit of course.

OP are you retarded? Veeky Forums has turned to shit.

4 months?

Must have had a little babby cycle thrown in there.

Why do people lie about using gear? I plan to shout about it and be proud.

We should be liberated.

Holy shit how fat are you. To even question whether that's not natty is pathetic

This is very possible but OP never compare yourself to someone. Everyone is different and gain in at their own capacity. All I can say is work hard everyday keep go thru a different routine every 3 weeks and keep your calorie intake to a surplus. You will make it bro

>tfw ur frame is all googley

An actual structured response on Veeky Forums, not a juvenile clusterfuck of e-stats and ultra-dank memes?
Boy howdy

Eat big you faggot

I'd say bulk hard and get to 3pl8 bench, 4pl8 squat, and a 4.5 to 5pl8 dead then cut while trying to keep as much strength as you can and you'd get there in a year and a half give or take.

don't forget to do shit like chins to hit lats and bis too

Yea this image should be posted every time FRAME comes up.

There's -some- truth to it, but more truth to insertions when it comes to aesthetics.

Either way, it's much much more often used as an excuse by undedicated/inconsistent lifters to assure themselves that when they finally start taking it seriously (tomorrow of course) then they will btfo all the manlets.

hayfield, daniel?

if you think that isnt natty i feel really sorry for your standards of how a human male can look

That's amazing considering all the guy in the photo did was fly from Ethiopia to Boston.