What does Veeky Forums use for workout shoes?

What does Veeky Forums use for workout shoes?

I'm considering getting some basic adidas shoes but I've always preferred very lightweight shoes rather than clunkier, heavier shoes.

pic related

Nike metcons cause I crossfit

My brother uses adipowers and seems to enjoy them, I just run and sometimes lift wearing my air Pegasus which are pretty light running shoes. Would not recommend for heavy lifting

I wear the same shoes, pretty much. They'll do fine.

How do you guys feel about wearing Vans?

I've been using vans for most of my lifting and haven't had any issues. Haven't done much cardio yet but when I do it is with the Vans.

i lift barefoot. but i am homegym mustardrace and weak as fuck. so ignore me pls.

Well done

so the sneaker power level for weightlifting is

running shoes/boots

These get compliments.

Busenitz will treat you well. I skated in them and lifted, the heel cushion is great since it's made for throwing yourself into it from 12 stairs up. Not to much leverage that it makes your deadlifts awkward, but definitely better to squat in than Vans or Chucks.

I don't lift enough to warrant adipowers/romaleos etc

Usually tennis shoes, but I actually play tennis, so I have tennis shoes lying around. I generally take them off when I squat, though it's not totally necessary. They're fine to jog for a few minutes initially and lunges and whatever else.

pl 3.0

Barefoot

This.

If you aren't taking your shoes off for all big lifts (unless you have actual lifting shoes for squatting) then you are putting yourself at a slightly increased risk of injury.

Just wear whatever you like, and slip them off for deads, ohp and squats. Even helps to take them off for bench too.

Depends how serious you are. Chucks are fine up to 3 plate squat. Then lifting shoes like Adipowers may be a good investment.

I've been wearing the same model of adidas sneakers for the last 4 years or so, even before i started lifting. I think my feet are fucked up and every other brand just gets demolished after a month. The back of my foot just rubs into the shoe too hard or something and tears it down to the plastic in no time.
The only ones that i've found that last longer are adidas courtset, which im assuming are tennis shoes by the name.
I always keep 3 pairs - one for university/work/being around people, one for biking and one for the gym. When the ones for the gym become unusable i shift the other two one step down and get a new pair to use around people.

From fellow autists.

I don't want fungus and other nasty shit growing on my feet. The gym floor is dirtier than satan's asshole from years of people sweating into the carpet.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adidas Powerlifts
They are relatively cheap, durable, great for powerlifting and oly lifting, but still lighter and more flexible than real oly shoes, and imo much better looking than those reebok crossfit shoes. I've been using mine for two years and the only regret i have is buying the boring black/red ones.

Imperials

Converse all stars. Shit is cash, pretty.