Buy High Sell Low

Buy the dip big news to come.
This is not a warning.
Dont hodl BTC for shitcoin Gold.
Take advantage of Altcoins crashing right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

xdndigitalnote.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253633.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha this went up because people who got rich on bitbean bid up everything at that point

>News is gonna be HUGE
>Believe me!
xdndigitalnote.com/

Thanks OP bought 100k

WHAT THE FUCK IS BTC GOLD? Oh god this isn't August again is it?

Shit coin gold find out more here
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253633.0
Don't miss your chance with $XDN is gonna start rising here soon.
Veeky Forums thank me later

bought my beans for 8 satoshi last april. sold for a slight profit. hoping for another shitcoin renaissance this spring

If you have hands stronger than the average Veeky Forumstard who thinks he is a day trader.
>Check out $XP
pic related

XP is at 1 sat when you are on the ground the only way to go is up.

This is a pretty low-energy shill. Isn't your Discord group at least going to pump it first to build some hype?

>$XP
i was late its now over 20 satoshi

Not a shill just got some advice for Veeky Forumstards but everyone to busy shilling some coin.
Or circle jerking eachother over Link.
There is no more real Veeky Forums on here any more is all just shitcoingeneral /scg/ full of shills and circle jerks and people same fagging.

My "shitcoins" are guaranteed to recover at least 25% in the next few days with zero risk on my end.

I have never even heard about your shillcoin.

$XP is still 1 sat.
If you havent heard of XDN thats on you. Add it to your watch list and see how it would of went if you took my advice.
XP I can understand. It is a bit obscure with low volume and not very popular. But they have lots of things in the works its gonna blow up. Just wait till start of next year.
remember then, I told you to buy at 1 sat user

>got $50 in BTC to practice investing in shitcoins
>too indecisive, ended up just letting it sit for 6 months
>currently have $95 in BTC from doing absolutely nothing

I'm a genius!

Alright OP, I'll watch your shitcoin.

Who really knows. I called AEON a shillcoin too.

Yeah I got AEON a while ago. Had a few older machines mining when I wasn't paying for power where I was living. Just went to a pawn shop and bought a whole bunch of shit tier PCs for AEONs cpu mining and ran them till they fried. It paid off with the gains I saw from AEON with its moon mission.

Coins are only shit till other people want them. Got to get them while they are shit.
Bitcoin was shit in 09-10 just happened to be the only shit.

The graph looks exactly like RDD, DGB and I imagine pretty much like every shitcoin that was around for the mega May/June pump. Why should anyone buy it?

Damn man, can something even go below 1 sat? Does it just get delisted at that point?

Come find me when they both moon so I can console you. Name in field
I give advice on some cheap coins. I offer no promises. Its not a shill just an observation.

XP has never been pumped
check the block explorer there is all kind of activity all of a sudden something is happening

Small investment for huge gains
>will see gains if you get in before it hits 10 sats >900% gains.
LTC, DOGE, ETH markets?
>buy XP in LTC and get more coins for you $$

the project seems interesting. Fuck it, I think im gonna sign up for coinexchange and go all in on XP.

ARGH MY NOTES

Why?
>ARGH
I think from here the only option is up my fellow user.
You holding from ATH?

Don't spend more than you can afford user.

I don't think XP is for the weakhands its something you store in chest and get out when its the right time.
>Hold XP till at least mid 2019 or beyond

Until next time Mo$es

Sure something that is 1 sat would be worth looking into as a gamble, but what actual worth is there in buying XDN, it looks like any low sat shitcoin graphwise.