Fat Hate Thread

Hey Veeky Forums, found this little gem
youtube.com/watch?v=61-DM9dGKks
Also fat hate thread...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6IOAYuSFM
lcsun-news.com/story/news/local/2015/10/07/little-powerhouse-eaters-remembers-torres/73552338/
youtube.com/watch?v=7T2wYE0W1oo
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
buzzfeed.com/kassycho/this-gymnast-was-body-shamed-on-social-media-after-her-olymp?utm_term=.cuxdjlEpa#.utbm3rkg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first fifty posts of every fht is the same reposts, so at least let the existing one fall off the board before making a new one

Shicurves would be so qt if she was thin...

Such a shame.

fat hate is boring reposts. fat stories are better

Why fat hate?

Why not encourage fat people to lose weight instead of shaming them?

We mainly hate the ones who refuse our help. Think HAES and such.

retard

Because shame is the driving force that gets people to change how they are

You most be new to /fit

Forgot

How the fuck are you encouraging anyone to lose weight if you keep telling them it's ok to be morbidly obese and die of a heart attack at 45? It's not. It's disgusting and shameful and you're evil to the core if you're feeding someone's delusion that it's not.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6IOAYuSFM

Super cute ways to wear workout clothes!

...Watch video to the end... RIP message appears.... realize the that 'smaller' girl died.

>> lcsun-news.com/story/news/local/2015/10/07/little-powerhouse-eaters-remembers-torres/73552338/

ain't nothin little bout that gem bb

>Torres’ family posted on her Facebook page that she lost consciousness as a result of low potassium levels.

>Me:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Manlet

>TFW I love fat chicks and I'm Veeky Forums

Feels good man

Until you marry one. And in five years her knees go out and she has to ride around in a little motor scooter. And constantly complains about all her various health problems and pains

me too user, but damn they are funny to hate on XD

>chubby
What a cute word to use for a serious health problem!

the first one is kinda cute, second one looks like he forgot his fedora

I have cancer spreading throughout my whole body!
It's called "The leuks"!

There was a lot of cheese in that lasagna

>I just want bulking advice
10/10

Because they feel the need to hate on others to make themselves feel superior.

Most have a Zyzz complex where they pretend they don't give a fuck and insult everyone because it's what kewl Zeezbrah did.

It's a byproduct of worshipping a narciccistic dead cunt who makes people feel like shit for fun.

Not to mention the crippling insecurity that drives them to find someone to be superior to.

Sometimes they're good. It depends on the OP a lot. Last week there was a thread where the first 50 were about Fat Studies courses, and how a lot of Women's Studies programs now include fat acceptance and HAES courses now. There was a lot of good fresh rage-inducing posts in that thread
Other times the OP can have a really good greentext. Whenever I have a good story or content I try to save it for the beginning of a fph thread.

Of course I don't have any good content now so here's this

guy on the right is still pretty dyel though. Barely ottermode with good lighting and angles.

It's the same thread. If you have a story share it

Kek fuck off. Obesity is a serious health issue, and if you think spreadung lies and encouraging people, including children, to fuck up their health is okay then you're the asshole. Plus stupid people deserve to be mocked

In the last fate hate threads up to a few days ago this reply has been copy pasted every time
its the same fucking user guys

should've been like:
>Ass Hole 1: (pushes me)
>Me: (fall on desk, break it, break floor, fall until the ground but dont stop, fall into the core of earth, the impact is so powerful it creates a singularity, earth becomes black hole, humanity is doomed.)

This person is trolling right?
Surely no one can be this stupid.

the last line kills me everytime

It's called satire, you fuckwit.

>Surely no one can be this stupid

Then what is your excuse?

thats the point

"My teammate Stephanie Torres passed three months later from a fall. She was my close friend and loved by all. She will be greatly missed as she was the kindest soul ever."

Wait, was the fall the big girl falling on her friend?

Women from the 80's to the 90's were the best women.

Get me off this planet

youtube.com/watch?v=7T2wYE0W1oo

the one on the right isnt wearing one of its shoes and has a wig on its crotch.

why

Med bro, get in here to talk some sense into this motherfucker.

Can someone link me to the other fate hate thread?

#1: teach your fat friend how to be healthy

art

fuckin pleb

got the cap from the other thread
1/3

fuck forgot the image

2/3

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

>be gay
>look after myself
>can only find guys who want a quick fuck
>good men are literally dating fat bitches instead of good looking guys like me

3/3

Sorry user, most guys are only attracted to feminine penises

I have a big masculine penis

>Body Terrorism
Is this real now? Are people really using words like body terrorism, small fats, large fats, larger fats?

you say potato i say lose weight fatty. same thing

gotta hit all the buzz words

Only silver lining is that these hopeless degenerates have short life spans.

I didn't see a stupid questions thread so i figure i'd ask here. I'm a fat fuck that started a diet a month ago. I'm consuming about 1,100 calories a day and doing as much walking as I can. I drink more than a gallon of water per day.

My issue is i'm always constipated. My poop is so hard and dry. I take OTC poop pills, right now 2 senna and 2 docusate twice a day and it helped a little but i'm still having issues. I take stronger poop pills and just end up with water poops for a day then right back to dry rocks. My buthole is as sore as a gay guys. I need help.

Is it a fiber thing? Should I add a fiber supplement?

From the Olympics:
buzzfeed.com/kassycho/this-gymnast-was-body-shamed-on-social-media-after-her-olymp?utm_term=.cuxdjlEpa#.utbm3rkg4

Damn, you beat me to it. Stayed up late waiting for medicbro to finish. I think if someone gets so beyond saving, it would just be more humane and better for society to just put them down, instead of letting them waste resources like that. I mean, it's not like the doctors can really save them, so why bother trying?

>xd

Reddit is not welcome here you fucking freak

eat lots of fiber

Whats a good low cal source of it? I really don't wanna intake anymore cals then I have to

>Tfw you lost about five stone over the course of roughly a year and now have thigh and calf muscles like an Olympian god from all that extra weight you previously carried around.
>Tfw no loose skin worth mentioning.
>Tfw facial aesthetics for the first time in over a decade.
>Tfw despite all that, you feel weaker than ever.

That's the problem then.

>tfw this feeling exactly
why even live when everybody is straight

Constipation is almost always due to not enough fiber - buy loose fiber and sprinkle it on your cereal in the morning, and eat more fruits and vegetables. Cucumbers, carrots, etc. are basically just fiber, vitamins, and water with basically no calories

Because sociopathy is cool

Can i just eat a cucumber everyday and be good?

Get some psyllium husk from walmart or somewhere. Mix it into some of your water.

Dark leafy greens.

DO NOT take a fiber supplement. eat foods with fiber. if you want to know why go look up what fiber actually does

She's still thicc, though there is a definite danger of hamplanet mode when days of Olympic training are behind her.

Avocados have about 6.7g per half and are fucking delicious
you can also add in flax seed to your foods as well

Yes you need fiber. Green beans, celery, lentils. If you're rich and eat protein bars go with Quest bars.

>low cal source of fiber
>avocado

lmao, avocados are a lot of good things but "low-cal" is not one of them

What's wrong with EVOLVED women, you primitive little troglodyte?

That might do it. I usually have a serving of vegetables and a piece of fruit at lunch and dinner, with loose fiber on my cereal. Since starting to eat like that, I've not had any toilet problems at all.

>3XL
>small fats

I seriously cannot imagine a "large fat" by this standard.

>>instead of good looking guys like me
You sound a bit arrogant but other than that I'm in the same boat.

>tfw you'll never have a Veeky Forums bara bf to hold you in his big stonk arms

oops didnt see the low cal part

Just drink some really strong, unsweetened black coffee. It works for me every time.

Thanks bro.

Kek

shes not really fat.. ugly sure, and built like an o lineman, but not that fat

People not grasping Evolution trigger the shit out of me.
It's not fucking rocket science, and she's a Bonglander so she doesn't even have the Bible Belt indoctrination excuse

Use kg u animal

OC

how dumb are you

What's shit eating to them?

this is exactly what every fatty who claims they eat really "healthy" is like

For anyone new to fit who don't realize, what happens in this thread is that 90% fat people and 10% angry fit people bash fat people.

The fat people do it as a reminder to lose weight, and how leading an unhealthy lifestyle is both illogical and destructive.

The fit people do it because they used to be fat and hate fat people now. Some actually just hate fat people because of ridiculous experiences in their past, but they're just the vocal minority.