Wake up call

qt girl here

don't care about your body

only care about your wallet

You're like a 6 at best. And you look overweight.

>4am
>shitposting this badly

Re-evaluate your life.

>what are time zones?

Wtf do you not understand how Veeky Forums works?

>qt
Go on, pull the other one

Do you not understand how Veeky Forums works?

>literally outing yourself as a gold digger

>03:59:28
Stu, what are you doing?

user, you're like a 6 at best, and you sound overweight

haha sure
my wallet is fat as fuck, yet no qt gf
Explain this you liar

>kappa
>2/8 made me reply

Fucking timezones, fucking fucking fucking different timezones, yes?

Post, you're like a 2/8 at best, and you made me reply

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

post timestamp

20 bucks says you are a shitposting permavirgin or a fatty

You're like a 6 at best, and you look overweight

yeah, we know. That's why we don't fuck women

Is this degeneracy supposed to be unironic?

i aint saying she a gold digger... But

Real girl here (not particularly qt)

I care about both your body and wallet and sense of humor and whether you can make me feel safe.

But what about face? According to Veeky Forums it's pointless to do anything if you don't have a 7/10+ face

At least she's honest to herself and you.

I want to fuck him so fucking much. But when he must be wearing that. Without cosplay he's not so hot.

Upvoted.

Are you autistic

thats a transvestite

yeah, that's why I want to have sex with her

I heard your pussy game is crazy

Fa Yuiry?

>her

> Be with rich man
> Fuck behind his backs with Veeky Forums man

That is your answer

qt boy here

don't care about qt girls

only care about my weights

>implying i lift for your kind
>implying i don't lift for Klokov

roastie go now

So what is the name of this person?

>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, or arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Absolutely nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

qt guy here

don't care about you

only care about having a receptacle to dump this nut into

dumb shithead bitch

Sure

I don't care about what you care about or any grill for that matter. Esp not if you just want a meal ticket

So the name?

S-sonic?

>qt girl here
Sure m8

Qt Chad here
I don't care about what you care about
Now shut up and back to sucking

Yeah that's probably true, but I care

Is that a gender bender vegeta cosplay?