edition.cnn.com/2016/05/27/asia/thailand-snake-toilet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i prefer the poot n toot meme to this desu

good post man I relate

>not striving for the greek ideal of strength and intelligence

beta for life

Did I hear poot n toot?

>tfw to straight to lift

>tfw lift but keep it a secret because if people find out they will think you are dumb or compensating, wich are the facts I want to hide

>greek

we have our first spook

For Greeks patriotic upbringing and focus on military achievements were prevalent. Intelligence never were in trend there. Most of them thought quite seriously that there are half horses and half humans out there in the forest.

NO POO FOR YOU

>tfw getting an idea

>tfw too strong to go to uni

>tfw too flexible to lift

Kys senpai. You're obviously a Veeky Forums newfag because everyone who's been on Veeky Forums any amount of time knows to be true Veeky Forums master race you must also be Veeky Forums.

>Veeky Forums
>intelligent
top kek

>he thinks that the greek ideal is ideal because it is greek
>not because it is ideal

laughingSpooks.jpeg

nationality is a spook

NO POO FOR YOU

>nationality is a spook

is classification a spook? You can objectively classify people by differences in culture and ethnicity, and some of these classifications leads to the idea of someone being greek.

>classification
spook

>culture
spook

>ethnicity
spook

>greek
spook

>Veeky Forums commies too insecure to go all in and realize that they themselves are spooks too

Stirner is a homo who posits himself over everything else like every other faggot philosopher in the 19th century.

So just concepts in general are spooks? Or only concepts that someone has at one point or another attached moral value to?

Not an argument.

NO POO FOR YOU

To someone who read Stirner unironically, they classify anything that is not themselves as spooks. This allows them to take any position in an argument and "win". Basically they are modern day Greek sophists.

It actually is.

To a Veeky Forums shitposter, everything but the self is a spook

To a Buddhist, everything is a spook

Philosophy major here. Yeah actually no Stirner never said anything else like that. Why don't you actually pick up a book and give it a read and quit talking out of your ass.

>Yeah actually no Stirner never said anything else like that.

What didn't Stirner say?

>Why don't you actually pick up a book

Which? The only one Stirner wrote?

Everything I disagree with is a spook.
t. Stirnerfags

Lifting is for spooks faggot

You won't be able to overpower others to claim your property if you're weak

You're letting yourself be spooked by the idea that intelligent people can't lift

>tfw to intelligent, atheistic, nihilistic, and apathetic to lift

Why must my higher state of consciousness, that is correlative to my higher level of intelligence, cause me to feel more pain than the average person while I perform anaerobic exercise?

Why must my beliefs in atheism and nihilism, that are both correlative to my higher level of intelligence, cause me to be too apathetic to lift?

*sigh*

Why couldn't I have just been born stupid and american like all of you dumb meatheads?

You're too intelligent to do something that is demonstrably good for health and longevity and is positively associated with high intelligence?

Intelligence is a spook. My muscles, however, are real

NO POO FOR YOU
This is one of my only true fears
I'm not even kidding I'm scared to death of a snake coming out of the toilet and snapping off my cock

Two*

NO POO FOR YOU

oh cool you read this too?
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/27/asia/thailand-snake-toilet/

NO
POO FOR YOU
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>most people think they're intelligent

>positively associated with high intelligence

reality is a spook

>not being Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /v/ /a/ /pol/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums at the same time
>being a literal subhuman pleb
>being inferior

>>positively associated with high intelligence in scientific and medical circles.
Not in fatciety at large.

>/pol/ memes
>doesn't want to lift
>Hurr my """"""iq"
Ayy

only if you remove Veeky Forums /v/ /a/ and add /diy/

back to Veeky Forums, stirnerfags

>le renaissance man

Remove /v/ /a/ and /pol/ and you're correct

>not playing vidya and watching elite animoos at the same time you read shakespeare
>not reading about political theory and economics
>being intelectually inferior
>but muh manchild BS
lmao

Wonder what his IQ is.

IQ is a spook

>tfw too intelligent to work

NO POO FOR YOU

If people don't know you lift by looking at you you're doing it wrong pal

NO POO FOR YOU

NO POO FOR YOU