This is the Average Black Man

How can you fat white nerds hope to compete? While pure wasting your time in the gym, trying to get big, this fucker here with his natural genetics is fucking your sister, mom, and dream girl at the same time.

What's the point of working for something the black man is blessed from birth with? Just give up whitey, you're not going to "make it", the superior man was already there.

who gives a shit about niggers?

How can you fat white nerds hope to compete? While pure wasting your time in the gym, trying to get big, this fucker here with his natural genetics is fucking your sister, mom, and dream girl at the same time.

What's the point of working for something the Russian/Kurd man is blessed from birth with? Just give up whitey, you're not going to "make it", the superior man was already there.

Why are americucks so pathetic?

"superior" lmao
everytime i feel down i think to myself "at least i'm not a subhuman nigger ape" and my day automatically becomes better.

>average black man
>posts a world class bodybuilder

My sister is kind of a racist desu famarooni.

All a black needs to get natty is just a lot of fast food while the white man needs years of training.

Exactly. Blacks are proof of alpha genetics theory.

People shouting "roids" may have a point but they're really missing the big picture. It's not ROIDS, it's GENETICS. Look at Jason Blaha, he uses MASSIVE amounts of gear and LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT.

There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.

I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he said he hadnt, he'd just gone for a shower because his home one broken down. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

>Race bait threads 101

Can't believe people just don't sage this shit. What is this? Veeky Forums from 2011?

There's huge black people in my gym. They look ripped and huge. Kings of the gym.

Soon as I step out nobody gives a shit, they get the bus home. Most of em dont have cars and can't afford much else. They lift because there's nothing else in their life.

>wife cheating on you, bad life choice
>daughter is a slut, you raised that shit
>Mum just wants a good time now that dad can't get it up
>Dad probably thought it was a nigger tranny from all the smooth skin.

still even if they have good body genetics it cant fix their monkey faces. rip Mohamed ali rip harambe

>Exactly. Blacks are proof of alpha genetics theory.

Except for the part where they have higher rates of obesity and congenital heart failure.

Some alpha genetics.

How can you fat black nigs hope to compete? While straight up wasting your time in the hood, trying to get lit, this fucker here with his natural genetics is fucking your sister, mom, and dream ho at the same time.

What's the point of working for something the white man is blessed from birth with? Just give up darky, you're not going to "make it", the superior man was already there.

ottermode here, i make sure to get my ass gaped monthly by a dom black top so i know my place

Did that really happen?

>tfw no black guy to fuck my boipucci
yliv?

Why would you keep on living op!?kys

Go the fuck back to /pol/ you fucking moron

where were you when user took this meme to a whole new level?
>TYRONE doesn't even TRY while you are a MASSIVE SKELETON and basically you LOOK LIKE COMPLETE SHIT.