I'm too afraid to go gym

I'm too afraid to go gym.

I might meet some girl from my former high school and because I was known by all as the quiet kid they'd want to take some instagram pic of me for those extra fucking likes.

The moment one takes a pic is the moment everyone from my high school finds out.

I would go if I had a decent body but im a fucking skelly.

This was supposed to be a new chapter in my life....but I'm stuck worrying about the same fucking shit as always.

All I've been doing so far is retarded warmups coupled with eating more calories a day with the help of pistachio nuts. I haven't dived too much into bodyweights and shit because its a "slow and inefficient" meme according to you guys.

lol noone cares about you, other people have their own lives not thinking about some beta fag all the time. just dont be such a miserable person and go to the gym. it will make you happier

If your that paranoid find a 24 hour gym and go at the spooky hours.

Don't listen to the memers about bodyweight exercise. It's great for you.

Spoiler alert faggot. You will always think you have a shit body no matter what so do yourself a favor and get a pair of headphones. A hoodie. and go to the gym

SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER MEEEE
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbumpEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>see girl i used to like from high school 5 years later
>we made out a bunch of times back them
>shes with her long term bf
>introduces me to her bf
>he barely says hi
>ask for her #
>take her out to lunch a week later
>take a bunch of pics on fb together
>he doesnt like any
>mfw i dont hear from her ever again after that

your excuses are bad. people that make bad excuses never make it

normal people do not think or care about the shit you're worrying about. you're clearly neet as fuck. why are you squandering your unlimited free time worrying about silly bullshit instead of bettering yourself? in a few years you'll be worrying about bills and shit. stop being ridiculous

get the fuck out to r9k if you want to be a pussy instead of facing your fears

Stop being a loser who finds excuses not to go to the gym. Nobody gives a single shit about you working out or not cuz they are too busy thinking about themselves.

No sex?

Fail

>I might meet some girl from my former high school and because I was known by all as the quiet kid they'd want to take some instagram pic of me for those extra fucking likes.

And then what? Are they going to ruin your workout because of it? And all others after?
Get over yourself, user, if they take a pic of you once, it's no big deal.
Get the fuck out there and become better than them - and in time, better than yourself

Holy shit, please post more, I am intrigued as to how your mind works.
Nobody cares about the quiet kid, you're just not that interesting. If you were the fat kid, the autist, the ADHD kid, the kid that pulled his dick out all the times.. they are worthy of a photo. Wouldn't be any likes, just a bunch of comments "nah nah for real, I don't remember him at all, did he really go to high school with us?"

If my girls and i would see the quiet kid from highschool i would hella nstagram that shit and send some snaps

Are you a real person? Please be real. This is the single most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

surely you've grown as a person since high school?

i was a complete loser in high school but whenever i bump into someone it's always fairly pleasant. why? because i'm more confident and sure of myself.

Home gym then

Robots don't belong in the gym. Stay on /r9k/ fapping to cuck shit and crying about being bullied.

Nobody is going to post an insta picture of you. The worst would be a snapchat to a couple friends, but the odds of that happening are extremely slim.

I used to the same way when I was skinnyfat. I was terrified to go to the free weights section, even the machine area. Just work past your autism and you will succeed.

>tfw no confidence to go apply for a job

there's a place around the corner from where I live that's guaranteed to hire but I'm too beta to go over and find work

Bodyweight workouts will get you to where you want to be

Man up you whiny bitch

bitch ass faggot go back to r9k. why is there so much r9k faggotry on this board the last days

I want /r9k/ to go and stay go

>noone cars about you

>excuses not to go to the gym
>excuses not to work out at home

You gotta check yourself man. Stop making excuses and start working out.

meeting someone from elementary school(1-8th grade) at the gym is one of my worst nightmares.
I just dont know how to behave around them. Should i say hi to them? Why dont they come and say hi to me? Why would I want to interact with them at all when we barely spoke back in school even if we went to the same class.

It happened a couple of times tho. I just pretended I had not noticed them and theyd also ignored me completely. The whole situation is awkward as fuck but it will go away eventually.

The pain wont last forever, I promise you that user so START WORKING OUT NOW.

fucking skelle here too. shy as fuck. convinced my fat friend to hit the gym. We were way to scared anybody will know us and we will look like faggots trying to work out without proper instruction... decide to go to a new gym that opened a week earlyer and it's at 20 mins drive by car...

tfw there are literally 3 gyms at 5 mins walk by where I live... but now, i'm fucking shy and scared

he also paid for her food

faggot I am the quiet kid too and people would speak about it like a bad gossip... You heard user goes to gym...

... moment of silence... burst out laughing

you want gains? you need to stop worrying about what people think.

Go to /r9k/ faggot

You do not deserve life

Just go to the gym you fucking beta nuggieposter