How do you feel when women cry Veeky Forums?

Tobehoness I feel repulsed by it.

All those efforts by Mary Wollstonecraft and many who followed her, all those powerful women we have today, did they fight so woman in the society that panders to her finally, can cry?

I truly feel repulsed by the sight.
''Oh man up'', thats what I want to say to them. Man the fuck up woman, grow some balls for G sake.

Why do I feel that, I dont know. Its just my innate instinct.
I think that every woman has a right to be a man and have a dick.
And I hope society finally realizes that penetrative capabilities should not be so unfairly distributed among the sexes.

Also, women of Veeky Forums what have you done today to be more like man?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38248403/#38248939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do you feel when women cry
arroused

It breaks my heart

I don't have feelings, because feelings are gay.

>Also, women of Veeky Forums what have you done today to be more like man?

I shitposted about my height on an Egyptian mustaches weaving liveblog.

>oh man up
hoping this is bait

>when women cry

85% of female crying is for attention/manipulation, and it irritates me at most.

Crying in situations ie when they lose a family member or get hurt physically is different story, you have normal reaction with empathy.

>for G sake
this is probably bait. But in general i agree, i want them to suck wahtever it is up and deal with it rather than cry.

Just wait until you see your wife or daughter cry. That shit will eat your heart in a matter of seconds. Unless she does it all the time, that is.

This.
I hurt my girl in bed just so I can watch the tears roll down and mix with the drool from her tightly gagged mouth.

Life is pretty neat.

I'm humoured by it, mostly because there is literally no reason to cry for such small things they choose to cry for.

Most of the time it's just for attention and manipulation and that is an extremely unattractive quality in a woman. I don't have a problem with women showing their emotions but it's pretty easy to tell when a show is being put on.

In the event of extraordinary circumstances like family deaths it's completely understandable and there's nothing odd about that.

But because some dumbass girl is just having a bad day and is having a '''''''''''''''''''''panic attack'''''''''''''''''''' is among the lamest shit a person can do.

I think like others said, it depends on the situation. I dated some girls who would turn on the waterworks as soon as they watched a sad movie. I dated others who had some constitution as well.

Quick story time, my wife is the later, and I only saw her cry a handful of times over the years. One of the times was early on, about 4 years into our marriage, when she went behind my back to a party and ended up getting raped. She's tiny, 4'11 and 80 pounds, our german shepherd is bigger.

Anyway, I kept convincing myself she wanted to be in this situation, she wanted to be around other drunk men, perhaps she wanted to cheat on me as well. All her friend could do was call the police but by the time they showed up it was already way too late. Guy was arrested. I had the chance to shoot him, almost did, but figured my life would be better spent taking care of a family than rotting in prison.

To continue, when she got home from all this mess I hadn't seen her since before the party. I told her not to go, I told her to stay home and settle down. When she got home, she tried to hug me, basically falling into my arms, and I backed away. I told her another man touched her, she did this to herself, this is her fault, etc. and I wanted nothing to do with her. I was a real dick thinking back, but it seemed justified to me at the time I guess. I had thought she cheated and used this as an excuse, despite knowing she was really raped.

So basically, she falls in my arms, I refuse to touch her like she's some dirty whore from the street, and she just collapses to the floor. Completely loses composure, she has the worse panic attack I have seen in my entire life. Just got raped, get home, husband won't even hug you and tell you it's alright. Instead he doesn't touch you and says this is your fault. She couldn't breath, she couldn't move, she was basically paralyzed on the floor and shut down. I'll never forget those tears.

concerningly happy, it makes me want to smile

this is an old ass pasta

I hope you die a miserable death

The first type of woman typing this whole crying btw

There was research finding that men's testosterone literally dropped when they witnessed women crying.

You're a dumb newfag cunt

Funny, because I just typed it up, but okay sure call it whatever you want.

You did the right thing dismissing that DUMB CUNT

Nice.

Are you going to tell us what happened after? Did you hold her and apologize?

its a pasta or a variation of it.

shouldn't you be on reddit?

depends why they're crying desu

Deleted it because I don't feel comfortable knowing the story is floating around out there. If you screenshotted it, nothing I can do. I let her lay on the floor until the next morning, carried her to bed, she laid there for a good couple hours before getting up to use the bathroom and asking me to please hug her. After 4 years of marriage I had felt like absolute shit for what I had done. For the next month or so I refused to have sex with her, and she'd try often, tried sexy outfits and making outrageous dinners to win over my approval. When I refused she'd basically trigger into shut-down mode, usually sitting on the floor and trying not to make noise while holding in the waterworks. By now everything is back to normal, if I don't go for sex she just does some light banter and jokes around about it. I'm guessing that was among the harder months of her life as well.

id love to see the pasta if you would so kindly show us it. unless you are full of shit and believe any story on 4chin has to be copypasta from somewhere else

>she only goes for sex so you will take her back

And you fell for it

someone better have screenshotted this and post it right now

fpbp

I hope she gets her shit together and leaves you, what kind of husband and kind of marriage is it when you're not there for her when she's at her lowest? What's the fucking point at all

i screenshotted it but im not posting it for now, dont want for it to become too popular before I trigger enough tumblrinas and ledditors with it

can you give me the tldr then?

I just missed it and would like to see it please

Basta! And give me the copypasta!

I also wan to say.

I just had the most awesome dream about a fit girl I knew. She had great body and was a cool person, very calm and dedicated ya know, also not full of herself like many fit/girls.

I ate few times in student cafeteria with her.

My dream was, we were together, and it was really nice. I felt really good.
She had high test ass, and really big boobs.

I woke up in wonderful feeling of C A L M. Just wonderful feeling of P O I S E.
E A S E. ''Everything is alright, after all'' - type of feeling.

Then I went to google her fb, found out she is in foking Denmark, of all places.

Im still riding the good feels fellas. Hope she is happy and making gains Thor bless her soul and body of Goddess.

>His wife goes to some party even though he said don't go and please settle down
>Wife is about 4"11 and got raped
>guy got arrested and everything
>next day she finally goes home to her husband
>she tries to hug him but he rejectes and tells her that she's a whore now and that she asked for it
>she breaks down on the floor crying
>"I will never forget those tears"
>he just leaves her there
End.

I think like others said, it depends on the situation. I dated some girls who would turn on the waterworks as soon as they watched a sad movie. I dated others who had some constitution as well.

Quick story time, my wife is the later, and I only saw her cry a handful of times over the years. One of the times was early on, about 4 years into our marriage, when she went behind my back to a party and ended up getting raped. She's tiny, 4'11 and 80 pounds, our german shepherd is bigger.

Anyway, I kept convincing myself she wanted to be in this situation, she wanted to be around other drunk men, perhaps she wanted to cheat on me as well. All her friend could do was call the police but by the time they showed up it was already way too late. Guy was arrested. I had the chance to shoot him, almost did, but figured my life would be better spent taking care of a family than rotting in prison.

To continue, when she got home from all this mess I hadn't seen her since before the party. I told her not to go, I told her to stay home and settle down. When she got home, she tried to hug me, basically falling into my arms, and I backed away. I told her another man touched her, she did this to herself, this is her fault, etc. and I wanted nothing to do with her. I was a real dick thinking back, but it seemed justified to me at the time I guess. I had thought she cheated and used this as an excuse, despite knowing she was really raped.

So basically, she falls in my arms, I refuse to touch her like she's some dirty whore from the street, and she just collapses to the floor. Completely loses composure, she has the worse panic attack I have seen in my entire life. Just got raped, get home, husband won't even hug you and tell you it's alright. Instead he doesn't touch you and says this is your fault. She couldn't breath, she couldn't move, she was basically paralyzed on the floor and shut down. I'll never forget those tears.

what's the point of even being married then? this guy is a fucking lunatic and i genuinely hope she leaves him

After reading you should just go ahead and kill yourself

shut the fuck up cunt, he should have pissed on her mouth while she was laying on the floor crying

this and I'm not even mememing. I've gotten kinda used to it but it still feels weird. Like you're watching a movie with friends where the bad guy tortures a women. She's crying. And you have concentrate on hiding your boner.
You know typing this out it sounds funny, but it really isn't

Thats sad story.

But desu, woman. alone. party. has a husband tho.

It's archived.

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38248403/#38248939

This right here. I can have empathy when a woman cries over a completely justified reason that any normal person would have, but when women fake cry or suddenly become the victim of a situation, I hate it so bad, especially knowing that as a man you would be ridiculed mercilessly if you acted that way.

Holy fucking fuck. How brainwashed you must be to blame being raped on the victim?
I hope you get raped till your asshole prolapse so you will learn something.

thisthisthis

I'm repulsed by women tears too. Just recently (back in april), my wife gave me an ultimatum and threatened to leave me. I knew she was really upset, but i didn't buy into something about her crying / crazy reaction.

A full week later after her refusing to talk to me, i said, "i'm not dealing with your ultimatum bullshit. If that's how you truly feel and you're willing to throw a marriage away, then i don't want it either."

THIS time she really cried and snapped out of it. As others have said, they'll use it for manipulation, so pay attention.

She had cheated on me before we had hitched, a few months into our relationship. So I had figured this is what had happened then as well. I may have been a piece of shit, but I was loyal throughout our whole relationship.

Exactly why it sickens me so. You slowly over course of your life realize they cry for everything.

I maintain when woman is truly fucked up, she will not cry, nor make noise or drama etc.

But probably do what anons wife did, just collapse into herself, since the female brain is used to cry for manipulation, it literally cannot find a proper reaction for true tragedies.

Also, you did good, woman and ultimatums, fuck that. She would've respected you less had you caved in.

glad to be gay

>claim rape
>to cover that she got drunk and cheated

Dont kys, kids here dont know what they speak of.

Seems to me she got heated with a fella, then decided to not go trough with it, upon which he still went trough with it.

Are u together still?

HAHAHAHAHA LM AO

that was one solid piece of work hahahaa
got teary eyed m8

nohomo tho.

>She had cheated on me before we had hitched, a few months into our relationship

the way you describe her physically makes me think you actually believe she was raped, so i'll follow you in that belief and assume she was too and didn't lie. so if she cheated then fucking sack up and leave her. you waited 3 and a half years until she was raped to give her a dose of "i told you so" and "how's it feel now".

like i just genuinely have no idea why either of you are with one another. if i went through something awful and my wife was like that, i'd be gone the moment i was stable again.

Still married, and that's what I tell myself too. She hid a lot from me, and was a long-time alcoholic when this happened, so cheating was a surprise to me.

The rescue part one always gives me good feels

>because you were there and seen it
>that's why the attacker got arrested
Oh, fuck you. You are the reason why SJW scream "rape culture" at normal men.

Do you watch a lot of JAV?

I think its ppl get older, get lonelier, get used to one another's faults.

Sometimes its just too tiresome to think about finding someone for a connection after you invested years into one.

Id like to think its easy to walk away but I have little experience and 4 sure user shared many happy moments with his waifu.

Also, some men are ''fixers'' find a broken woman and fix her. Usually grew up with a victim-mother.

Might be the case also.

What did the rapist get?