What the fuck kinda workouts to gymnasts do to get so aesthetically big?

What the fuck kinda workouts to gymnasts do to get so aesthetically big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SMWUuVzTsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4x8 scoopz

Tons and tons of bodyweight exercising over decades.

Plus gear in many cases.

>Be manlet
>Don't be a lanklet
>Probably use steroids and quit one month before a tournament

Yeah most are under 6ft, makes it easier to add mass, Also, literally world class trainers/routines and nutrition, access to highes quality PEDs that are not detectable yet.

Pretty much this. Not to mention the fact that a lot of these guys are literally 5'4 or 5'5. Tall guys don't do so well in gymnastics.

>make photo after exercises for big pump

you mean most are under 5'8

>manlets
>big
top kek

Gymnasts are natty you retards

They have retarded proportions. But I guess it actually works in their favour

JUST

roids

Yuri van Gelder is 160 cm tall. Dwarf tier.

they're really short

Short= aesthetic as fuck

why can't tall people do well in gymnastics?

I'd assume if you practiced yoga and calisthenics you'd be able to do most gymnastic moves with ease despite your height

But hey, that's just my assumption

Because, my good friend in the humanities, torque = weight (aka force) x radius. If you're tall, your moment arm is bigger, requiring you to put in more torque (which incidentally has the same units as energy) to do anything, which makes things harder

You'll never get on the same level as short people, their bodytype is simply advantageous in a biomechanical way.

Nobody is saying you can't do well being taller but to participate in the Olympic games you've got to be one of the world's best

you've obviously never tried holding a front lever or any other basic hold on rings. it's extremely difficult even if you're short, and the amount of force you have to exert increases in direct proportion to height.

If you're alone in every picture you ever take...

> tfw captcha is pancakes, on a cut

>implying you can get a body like this from natty gymnastics

Give me a fucking break. Roided losers all of them

because physics.

but to put it as simply as possible, imagine doing what they do but with more weight and a larger distance to travel. AKA heavier and longer bodies.

>he's probably on gear

He got banned for fucking alcohol usage while Heineken is one of the main sponsers of the olympics.

Do you honestly think they aren't tested for steroids you absolute idiot.

idk about losers. but roids are likely at some point, yes.

for what its worth though doing body weight stuff correctly can get you some pretty impressive physiques. i mean and certain points you can just exponentially increase the weight

>they test for it, therefore it doesn't happen

Extremely naïve. They only get caught if they directly admit to it.

You have to be trolling, no one can be this stupid.

....can they?

Do you honestly think you can't make it through a drug test if you're using steroids?
how new r u

nooo they only get caught if they used to close to the test.

you can test positive and deny all you want. doesn't mean they'll believe you. but im going off of other sports idk how the olympics does shit

>They only get caught if they directly admit to it.

Is that why half the Russian Athletes were banned from the olympics? You think they admitted to it?

No you fucking idiot, but tons of pro athletes are on drugs and pass the tests every year.

because they stop using before hand, they aren't dumb about it. the ones who get caught deserve the punishment. its actually more a test of stupidity than drugs.

>empty bladder
>use catheter to insert someone else's urine
>pass test

Do they do this?

You are the fucking idiot for saying

>They only get caught if they directly admit to it.

Stop moving the fucking goalpost

Thats because they know how to cycle well retard

Who the fuck said they fail only if they admit??? Lol irl

No, the second dude is saying you can beat the tests. It's like any other drug test, stop using x amount of weeks before the test and you'll pass

its called an oil change and ive done them countless times for D1 football at BMS

I'm not him you fucking retard

I don't give a shit you're both idiots

JUST

>exponentially

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK GYMNASTS DONT LIFT WEIGHTS?

YELLING
People have this retarded notion that pushups, situps and running will make them look not DYEL.

>literally do heavy bodyweight/compound exercises every day of the week for several hours on end
>have your diet straight because you're training to be an olympian champion
>plenty of time to sleep right
>people are suprised these guys are ripped

Oh no they must be on gear right, fuck off Veeky Forums

Be a 5 foot manlet

>being able to literally do heavy bodyweight/compound exercises every day of the week for several hours on end
>not on gear
hearty kek

Who says you can't do it?

They aren't benching or squating their max, it's an entirely different type of training, your body will adapt

>They aren't benching or squating their max
Yeah it's even harder on your body than those two

i do arms every saturday for 8 hours

I just don't get why people think ir ur a swimmer or a gymnast there is no way you also lift and that it must be from your sport

>only 8 hours
CMON

>Being this naive
You're a fucking moron for thinking athletes at such an elite level aren't using PEDs. It's the fucking olympics for fuck sake.

How would you know?

I don't give a shit what you think, you're a literal infant, and you have nothing to back up that ALL of them take steroids you dumb fuck

All the shit they do involves accelerating.
It's like sprinting or wl.

Thad pls go

not him but i wouldn't doubt most do. ever hear that if the excluded every cyclist who was known to take steroids from the tour de france something like the 45th guy wouldve won or some shit?

i dont doubt that a lot of guys feel guilty about it, and feel they are tarnishing their legacy/integrity, but when other guys are doing it or getting away with it you either have to do it too or just accept that you will never be the best.

>asking thad castle to go

thad stay

>Is that why half the Russian Athletes were banned from the olympics? You think they admitted to it?

Uh, yes? One of them went whistleblower and that's the only reason it was proven.

Russian athletes got bunk shit with extra shit added to the cocktail. It's why so many of them got popped. They were using the SAME SHIT.

Probably got their shit from Thailand and had something else in there that didn't leave their body faster than the trainers expected.

If you believe you can get to the Olympics natty even WITH being genetically gifted you're fucking delusional.

No one claimed all these athletes were on steroids you dumb cunt, just that it's very prevalent. But hey, you can keep sticking your head in the sand, it doesn't change anything. This is the reality of elite competition, deal with it you whiny bitch.

>Landwhale detected

>flipping through channels get to NBC that only shows gymnastics and swimming
>bored os watch it
>girls gymnastics
>Team USA is a bugged eye beaner, two dindus, one super white chick and that Aly chick that looks completely different
>shows other competitors
>every other team has cuter looking girls

What the fuck happened? Why does all of Team USAs athletes look like shit compared to everyone elses?? The USA swimming team all the girls look like shit compared to their competition as well.

who cares we win the most medals

Americucks are a mongrel race so it's not surprising they are all foul looking

A lot of other countries pick attractive entrants instead of the best. The US isn't the only one that tries to just pick the best of course. It's kind of a promotion for the country showing off beautiful people

>getting beat by mongrels every 2 years
other countries should just give up

shit ton of strength training.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SMWUuVzTsI

High volume EVERYTHING that includes ring work, parrelel bars, assistance exercises for shoulder health. An elite gymnast also trains around twice a day. And a lots of HGH - without this the body would fall apart under the workload.

lmao
wanna know something?
[spoiler]every olympian is on gear[/spoiler]

just checked height of that guy
apparently hes 5'2

Are you fucking retarded? Steroids are banned in gymnasiums

HE'S BIGGER THAN ME, THEREOFRE IT IS ROIDS AND NOTHING ELSE

Hahaha being this new ever. Google is your friend next time you say some stupid shit like this.

>He doesn't realize that people who rely on physical performance to make a living don't all use gear

I have some bad news for you son.

I bet you think American football players fix their torn ACL's in 4 weeks completely natural too. Stay new

Check their FFMI's. I would imagine the majority of Olympic gymnasts are far beyond the natty 25. I think it's hilarious you are under the impression that the majority of Oly athletes are not on gear. I'm guessing you've never done competitive sports on any international level? Even rowers use gear, you dingus.

So manlets are genetically superior
Didn't see that coming
Lanklets BTFO

200% natty

Wrong person doofus

Deer antler spray brah. Works, I swear.

Fuck off newb. Olympic athletes are all roidragers

Lots of floor, bar and ring work
This shit is hard, just received my rings recently and on my first day I couldn't do more than 8 proper gymnastics dips on them cause I was shaking so much. So imagine how someone who can casually hold an iron cross would look like.

do calisthenics you fucking faggots, you burn fat and build muscle.
plus u can do cool handstands at parties and people will like you and everyone will cheer for you and say "user you're so cool"

ok, virgin.

While still difficult, flips are like 10x harder when you are tall. Simon Biles is the best this year. She is 4'8"

>the salt in this thread
Jesus Christ

longer moments dipshit

Hey, here's a question, when people break world records and are later found to have been using steroids, how are "natural" athletes later able to break those same world records?

Why do you think world class sprinters like this guy look like bodybuilders when sprinting does not require muscle mass on the arms?

Here's a hint: HGH and roids

just leave the anti-roid retards alone. i for one support heavy roid usage in these freaks so i can see some crazy ass shit.

everyone does SOMETHING in the olympics. even the shooters are taking shit to lower their heart rate and remain steady and probably some crazy unimaginable vision supps. everyone is on somefuckingthing.

>vision supps

real talk. memes aside.

Do you believe that Olympians in "sports" like shooting or ping pong are on gear? They are of course on concerta or some other stimulant to improve focus, but steroids?

They're probably on something like Adderall to keep them hyperfocused

From advanced bodyweight moves.

Not the 100 push ups meme. Advanced shit like planche, levers, iron crosses.

I train like that and have nothing but success with muscle growth. Getting to the more advanced stages not so much because I'm 5'11 and it requires shit tons of work to achieve at that height.

I will master them though.

bait

They did get caught because some former official admitted it, so pretty much yeah.

>every day of the week for several hours on end

Thats a joke right? Every gymnastic coach will tell you rest days are just as important as your training days. They usually work one day on one day off full body workouts.