HELP ME BRO I CAN'T BENCH TWO PLATE!

>HELP ME BRO I CAN'T BENCH TWO PLATE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dump the weight stupid

BRO I AM SORRY I CANT EVEN DEADLIFT 1 PLATE YOU ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO DIE !

> tfw you see niggas benching close to PR and putting clamps on the bar
If the fucking lads would get pinned down, I would take my sweet time finishing the set before helping them

>yeah it's totally not like you could just roll the weight down and sit up
>also you totally won't have set the safeties of the bench to an appropriate hight

confirmed for DYEL

>putting clamps on the bar

Why would you ever not put clamps on the bar?

>Nigger dick flavoured pudding as pre workout is bad

Eat shit normies

Can't dump with clamps on. But there's no need to dump when you bench in a power rack like I do.

>Dump

Just roll it down your chest like a normal person

Maybe if you don't need them since your stabilizators are strong and you don't flail the bar around like a retard

Only a weaklet DYEL would think you can roll 3pl8 down your chest with no consequences.

And if something goes wrong and the bar starts heading towards your neck?

stop trying man

SHAME! SHAME! DINGALINGALING

youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk
0:45

>EGO BENCHING

he should look forward to his future hernia, rotator cuff and back surgeries

>dumping
Unless you have a home gym or the gym is totally empty just ask for a spot you autists

this. it's also good way to break the ice with people in the gym. every bro knows that sometimes you need a spot when you bench, so it's perfectly acceptable to ask. then you can say hi to him next time, and before you know it you're in the showers sucking each other dicks.

jokes on you i cant even bench one plate

>Tfw can bench 2 plate on decline but not flat

Jokes on you I dont even have arms.

better to have a future to look forward to then not

Yes they should endanger others around them by not clamping. You fucking idiot

I think decline is easier than flat and incline.

it's really hard to find a good spotter these days. it's either some retard who doesn't do shit unless the bar is pinning you down to the bench or the guy who deadlifts the bar off of you at the slightest sign of struggle

>that guy who rows the bar on the first rep even after you've explicitly told him not to touch it until you've done 3 reps
>tfw grills do exactly what you tell them to

I don't understand.

nobody says "two plate" you nerd

You really don't understand that women are naturally more obedient than men?

Normies do

that depends entirely on the situation, famalam

When you spot it's usual to help them to lockout, right? I've had some people start racking it on the lower or middle pegs when I'm trying to bring it up, and it gets kind of awkward trying to control the bar because I'm not sure if they're trying to rack or missing their groove.

wtf of course I say 2pl8

I say "four plate" squat

I say "four and a half plate" deadlift

what the fuck should I be saying?

> "Hey bro can you help me load the bench with two hundred and twenty five pounds? Thanks."

>no don't take that third plate off, im planning on squatting three hundred and fifteen pounds for reps"

why the fuck would I not say "I'm squatting 3pl8"

One-thirty five, two-twenty five, three-fifteen, four-o-five and so on.
Have you never heard this?

Looks like it would be painful AF on your dick if it's not situated correctly.

this...

why the fuck would you need clamps for benching

makes no sense

i dont use clamps and the plates stay in place

>yeah it's totally not like you could just roll the weight down and sit up
Did this once bruised and tore the skin on my dick. just get a spoter

This happened to me once. I had my headphones in and was unracking the ez curl bar to do some sweet curls 4 the gurls. I turn around and this guy is crushed under the bar looking right at me gasping "SPOTTTTTTTT"

surely "help" would be a more suitable word in this case?

I've done it with 275 with no problem. Chances are you are a DYEL retard.

literally every person I know who lifts says "I can bench 2 plate" and not "I can bench two-twenty five"

Holy kek

he's autistic

everyone says two twenty five, three fifteen, etc

you literally can if you are strong enough, there are youtube videos of people rolling more than 3pl8s just fine.

I dont know about you or the other people here but whenever I ask help from a random person in the gym they usually end up fucking up real bad, it's either they always keep their hands on the bar or they will help me when I dont need it, it's hard to find a good spotter that knows what he needs to do.

Whats the appropriate height for safeties when doing bench? Anything above the chest compromises rom and anything below the chest is pointless because you'll still just crush your chest. And the odds of having a pin for the safeties set up at exactly the perfect height for your chest is unlikely.

Rolling is annoying as fuck and while its not necessarily painful unless you mess up at some point, it's still uncomfortable until you manage to sit up. There's literally no reason to roll when you can easily just dump the weight instead

Autism

Why would you ever need clamps for anything except squats like above 200kg and barbell rows/deadlifts?

It is, it's like having an EXTREME arch on flat bench.

>not knowing that at high weight it's dangerous to roll the bar over your body
>all benches in every gym have safeties

sounds like you're the DYEL here

>Hernia
From benching?
>Rotator cuff
Shoulder blades are retracted and elbows don't flare excessively
>Back surgeries
From benching?

there's youtube videos of people pulling 6pl8+ with a rounded lower back 'just fine' too, that doesn't mean it's a good idea

no one implied it was a good idea but it's certainly better than letting the weight rest in your chest till your lungs collapse

lie flat on bench and exhale - that's the height for the safeties
when you bench down, you will have your lungs filled with air and back slightly arched, so it will be higher than the safeties
if something happens just lie flat and exhale

most standard heights fit perfectly unless you are ultra fat or skelly

you know greentexting is more than just making the text green, right? the syntax changes as well

So you want someone doing the work for you?

>how dare you don't stick to the arbitrary rules on some mongolian horse dildo trading board

suck it nerd

Mfw I'm doing SS and done have a power rack or spotter typically.

>Do 2 sets at 180
>Struggle
>Bro comes over
>Want a spot user
>Bang out reps with ease

He didn't touch the bar at all

Mfw when I realize I'm much strongestrongei thought but hold back without a spotter because I'm nervous

You just wanted to impress your spotter

People getting the spot are always different and just as bad. Some guy tried to get me to help with 3 more reps after he failed his second and I just said no and forced him to rack it.
I'm not about to waste my energy to boost some retards ego

Actually loled :-)

Lol I'm so glad for this

>>mfw someone asked me to spot them and it made me angry they would dare interrupt my time.
Said nope. Didn't offer an explanation.

That's gay and disgusting. Why would anyone want to rub their ass on someone's face?

I guess I should've explained better. I gave him a lift off and had to help him with his 2nd rep, and instead of me rowing the weight for him on the next three I had him rack it instead.

me on the bench

>better go light next time, so I don't need a spotter

>Bench 325lbs for 5 reps
>some fucking faggot huffs and puff at 75lbs

Why even show up?

>benching with arch and leg drive is now ego benching
>apparently the safest way to bench is now the way to get injured

Maybe it's a new type of stretch?

that fucking filename

kek

I've had people do this also when I'm spotting them as well. He goes for 2-3 reps and gets pretty much stuck on number 1. So I figured that's it, but nope, divebombs back down and I row it up.

He then basically says "Help me more on the next set, ok?". Rinse and repeat of set one, with me bent over him, rowing the weight and I actually struggle a little bit since it's not a great position...

He's a big guy 4 u, obvious roider, but I just don't understand these people... For me the bench set is over if I need actual help with the weight.

Oh, and I never use clips either. It's just safer and easier to dump the weights. Also, good luck rolling it down when you are benching with a belt. Had to do that once but it wasn't happening. Couldn't get the bar over the belt to roll it down.

This faggot never played any sports.

Kek

I've rolled 3pl8 four times so far.
I've also rolled 3pl8 on a fucking decline bench.

If you can't zercher up your bench, you're a disgrace.

Failed 275 bench , looks like you're the DYEL

>benching with belt
ooh yeah didn't think about that. are you able to manage a good arch with a belt on? i've found i generally can't, but i also haven't practiced much.
lol goddim

>tfw I go to a serious Olympic weightlifting gym where national level champions train (but there are some powerlifters too)
>tfw I can just ask anyone for a spot and can be sure that they will actually let me struggle with the weight first instead of rowing it through the whole set

It's a good feel

Fuck u 4 betraying robb stark