/AESTHETICS/

Post inspo, physiques you aspire to achieve, motivation etc.
Kicking things off with some German aryan idealism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bo-evsffVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old school aesthetics more than welcome.

Goal body desu

Back has always been my weak point due to being skelly, building a big meat shield is top priority at the moment.

Is this achievable natty?

No, you're going to have use more than 5 scoops cmon.

Anyone have good tips on building larger delt? What's better, the standanrd db press or the Arnold press? Side laterals fuck my rotary cuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bo-evsffVU
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

let the inflammation go down then do laterals properly retard

Can you do rehab exercises to fix up your roator cuff so that you can do lateral raises?

This
Pinky up, you dump ass

I meant thump up lol

Regular db press will build your lateral deltoid more
Do what's more comfortable for you. Even regular db press fucks some people's shoulders up

This is what Rich sees when he looks in the mirror. Bigorexia is a bitch

Body dysmorphia, but yes. Hits everyone.

At least do calves if you are wearing shorts.

How does alcohol actually affect my gains?

Sound, cheers for advice.
Screws with metabolism of fats in particular, there's a drop in basal metabolism by like 50 to 70 per cent, this is sustained for several hours after alcohol ingestion.

Perfect 10/10
This is the physique I'm after

This is decent, what's best for olbiques without going full blown hourglass mode?

With long calf insertions its pretty much pointless. Gave up on calves since they will never look good anyway. Same thing with forearm insertions.

>tfw short
>tfw dark hair
>tfw can never go full Thor mode

how do I become Gustav

I enjoy following pro bodybuilding, but lets be real, physique competitors have the bodies we all actually want

fuck you captcha

My grandmother knew him, he lived in the same village. She said he was a very humble man and helped other people a lot. She also said he was always hungry and ate like a madman.

Pick two exercises, do them twice a week, superset them and walk, sprint, hike mountains.

sometimes i think, what's the point of being fit if the penis is small ?

why are you faggots posting pictures of yourselves in a goal body thread?

Fucking kys, worse than a bunch of women on IG

If you are above 5 inches hard you are aight.
No hoe gonna turn you down if you are hot and you get her wet.

>you will never be as perfect as gill because of pectus excavatum

5 is average and i'm definitely below 5 hard.
i don't need short term sex. and yes it's possible for a small dick to get the pussy dry again.
plus the whole "i have no problem with women but just the thought of other men having bigger dicks enrages me" thingy

Try doin lateral raises not to 90 degrees but more like 75-80

Ie your hands should be about 10-20 cm lower than shoulder height

Thats pretty fuckin funny

>gave up
Even Jay Cutler agrees that just because you don't think it'll ever look good doesn't mean you shouldn't train it. Train it anyway, who knows, maybe it'll look better trained than having fucking kid legs.

>tfw your grandma got railed by Gustav

This is why I stopped chest day
10/10

Ate your grandma's pussy like a madman

Where are the aesthetic routines at
C'MON

Start banging a bunch of Asian chicks or petite girls.
I did this recently, with arms bent, pouring water out of a jug type motion and it definitely helped.
Nobodies aesthetic on Veeky Forums anymore, just a load of DYELs and Powerlifters obsessed with how much weight they can lift.

>they will never look good anyway
That's because you aren't training them properly, dipshit. Calves can look great on any frame, you just have to train the shit out of them. I mean you need to torture and abuse those fuckers. Get on that calve raising machine and beat the shit out of your calves, full ROM, good 16-20 reps per set. Should be doing 5 sets. Yes, 5. Done with your sets? Still capable of getting out of the gym without being on your hands and knees? Bullshit, go back to that fucking calve machine and do more calve raises. You need to get angry with those fuckers. You need to pretend that you came home early from work one morning and found your calves in bed with your girlfriend. You need to imagine your calves joined ISIS and you watched them behead your sister and rape your daughter. You need to fucking torture those fucking things on a twice a week basis at least. Can't walk out of the gym and need a wheelchair? Bullshit, get back on the fucking calve machine and slam out one more set. If you aren't treating your calves like fucking syrians treat white, redheaded stepchild women without burkas, you aren't beating your calves enough. I'm not saying you need treat your calves like Jay Z treats Beyonce, I'm saying you need to treat your calves like OJ Simpson treats his wife. Beat those motherfuckers to death.