Let's talk shit Veeky Forums

Let's talk shit Veeky Forums

How often a day do you poop?
Is your poop healthy or not?
When/where is your favorite time to poop?

I'll start:
>2, sometimes 3 times in a day
>most of the time unless it's the day after a cheat day
>in the office bathroom when the bosses aren't paying attention

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh7lNbpQJkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Four times a day usually but I upped my dose to 1700mg caffeine in the morning and now I don't poop. I haven't pooped in three days so I think my body is burning so many calories that it can't even push the waste outif there was any. I have ascended beyond pooping.

>haven't pooped in 3 days

Nigga that's bad
Even if your body used up calories like that your cells would still secrete waste, it's just building up in your intestine so your next shit will be horrendous

>next shit
Gonna do 2000mg tomorrow and see how far the rabbit hole goes thanks for the advice fąm

I mean normally coffee makes me take a shit and I just assumed it was the caffeine which is why I'm surprised you have been pooping less

I CANT FUCKING POOP. I ATE MORE THAN ENOUGH FIBER YESTERDAY, BUT IM BACKED UP.

Idk m8 try drinking more water

I've found if you drink a shit load of water it helps me poop when I'm backed up

yoga helps me poop
not kiding somthing about it seems to massage the poop out

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh7lNbpQJkc

People who have poop problems need to up their probiotic intake.

I have regular, healthy, easy (but not too easy) poops three times a day. I don't understand how people go days without shitting regularly.

What probiotics do you take?

The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass

Ok, so even on a very conservative estimate I could touch 10000mg without reaching ld50 territory (this is pure caffeine anhydrous btw not energy drinks and is easily measurable) Tolerance has been steady over several years, and was a connection flight from intravenous drug addiction. Clearly my next move is to up the dose to 3000mg, glad you mentioned that good looking out mate

>Usually once or twice a day
>Recently been really dark and greenish colour (Not sure what this is, somebody please explain)
>Home, before going to bed when there's no hurry

Maybe twice a week

3000 is the lower bounds of the LD50, for those with the weakest hearts and highest sensitivities.

Well I've only had two minor spouts of endocarditis i think i'll be alright, no issues there

You what

ALRIGHT A SHIT THREAD!

a poop 1-2 times a day.
i think my poop is pretty healthy.
i like to poop at home right before a shower.

i have TONS of pics. 20+ of different shits i've taken.

Post more

getting them long is key

also, is this SFW??? if not I'll stop posting

ok

more?

Why would you poop before the shower? Normally I just shit next to the drain and wafflestomp it through. Put some shampoo in there and the smell goes away

Except the fact that caffeine makes you poop

>twice poo a day
>usually
>in neighbors toilet when I get done walking his dog but before I go to work

>tfw every poop these days is a photo finish
Thanks for not letting me shit myself, God.

>Green poo
I would get that as a kid when I would eat cake. Maybe it was the icing idk. But it would only be for one or two craps. Maybe see a doc, just in case.

>wafflestomp
top kek

i know youre joking but i feel like more people do this than im comfortable with.

do you eat a lot of cruciferous vegetables like spinach and broccoli?

sometimes my body refuses to fully digest spinach and my shit looks like a giant weed nugget

Usually once a day. sometimes twice. I don't eat enough veggies.

I used to shit like 2-3 times a day, big glorious shits. But that was when I at t-bell, bread, cheese, pizza and shit on a regular basis

No spinach or broccoli. Been eating a lot of green beans lately, not sure if that has anything to do with it tho.

Yeah I'm probably going to if it continues for like a week. It's been like this for just a couple of days now

just how green are we talking?
are your insides tearing you up before hand or during your shits?
does it smell worse than usual?

if its neither of the second two then try just eating like chicken, white rice, and maybe (corn for a measuring bar to see when you shit that shit) and water for a couple days see what the issue is. green isn't an abnormal color. it might just be the green beans skin

and just to clarify, this kind of stuff happens when you eat undercooked/raw vegetables. cooking vegetables longer helps break down the cell walls. so when you eat raw or undercooked veggies they are harder to digest and consequently affect the quality of your shit more.

Just a slight greenish colour, not really sure how to describe it.
Nah nothing uncomfortable while shitting.
Also the smell is pretty normal.
I don't think it's harmful or anything. It's probably just because of what I've been eating.

>bulking, 2 - 3 times a day
>cutting, once a day

>healthy, solid, and a clean wipe

>when i feel the urge, and im not too fussed as to where, as long as the toilet/surrounds are clean

Once or twice a day

Usually in the morning at work, I show up around 715 am and blow up a freshly cleaned toilet.

yeah youre fine. no doctor needed.

Eh, once or twice a day. Always take a massive shit before I'm doing squats, lest it fly out of me mid-rep and push my squat plug out so I'd lose tightness.

I shit once a week Bros, how do I fix this??

Drink coffee and eat more fiber

had my own first apartment and the toilet was fucked up. Too autistic to get it fixed. So I just waffle stomped it all the time.

Cleaned it out with bleach desu.

Was /comfy/

>had ibs
>constipated or diarea with leaky mucus
>shat maybe every 3rd day

>stumble upon nutrionfacts
>stop eating meat, put cinnamon and curcumin on everything, switch to fiber rich stuff
>now daily bowelmovements soft normal poop, no mucus blood or leaking. doesnt hurt or have to push until hemoroids develop

I haven't shit in 12 days.