What's Chad Thundercock's routine?

What's Chad Thundercock's routine?

Texas method

Pizza curls to failure

lol

real chads routine is bench until you cant move, the next day squat until you cant move, then press until you cant move and finally deadlift until you pass out. with arms. all the time. his diet is fatty meat and beer and whatever else he feels like

Texas method

Fucking LMAO.

Every built Chad in the gym does shit like chest flys and bicep curls. I hardly ever see Chads who are actually built doing autistic shit like pendlay rows and deadlifts, it's only the quiet skinny autists who go at midnight who bother with that stuff.

Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" or his "routine" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" bullshit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

>doing autistic shit like pendlay rows and deadlifts

this lets everyone know that you're not involved in sports at all

ALL chads play football, or rugby or whateverthefuck depending on location. These movements are staples of any training program for athletes in these sports. Maybe not "pendlay" rows specifically but definately deadlift

see

You've been burned with memes by the professional memesters of Veeky Forums.

1/2 ROM bench, cheat curls, pizza, genetics

HEIGHT 1 x F
FACE 1 x F
FRAME 1 x F

you don't think athletes squat and deadlift? you've never played any contact sport higher than middle school level sports have you?

There are footage tons of athletes doing squat and deadlift.
If you really believe they dont do these movements you are just a fucking retard.

Chads routine is Bench monday for like 10 sets of as many reps a possible and pyramid up.

Tuesday do arms day this meas 100 sets of curls, and forget triceps arms means biceps.

Wednesday dont go the gym because its leg day

Thursday make up for not doing triceps by doing bench again,

Friday dont lift because why would you be lifting when you need to get ready to pull some pussy tonight?

Pizza, beer, maybe bicep curls once a month.

Lmfao. Yeah, no. Literally no Chads on earth do that autistic bullshit.

who is this guy though? And how does he looks now?

Squat, bench, power clean, go to practice, eat peanutbutter sandwiches.

Friday Chad gets an arm pump before he goes out...

The only arm workout chad does on a friday is finger blasting your sister, gf, mum, or crush.

I am a Chad, and I endorse this message

DESU, all the chads in my gym all do strength and speed programs. They all seem to play sports.