Weird people at gym

to this moment I have no idea what was he doing lol

wtf are those homeless ppl sandals

GOAT BODY

It's a manlet doing ohp

isnt he just doing a wide grip pull up? He could be using the smith machine ande doing the pull ups in between sets maybe?

This. Looks like he's nigger rigging a pull up bar.

Does your gym not have a pull up bar?

But what the fuck are those things on his legs?

hes pushing the bar up and pulling himself up simultaneously. eventually he will be able to fly

Weights, you retard.

>Pullups on the smith machine
>weights on the smith machine for pullups
>Wearing sandals
>weird shorts/pants hybrid
>using chalk for the smith machine

What the fuck is going on in this image?

>can't wear a belt like normal people

he's wearing batman leggings and sandals

he's a freak

Lmfao

Smith machine bicep curls with wide grip weighted kipping pull ups superset

good1m8

Judging by the forward hips, he's likely doing kipping pullups. Probably super-setting with OHP in the smith. It's actually pretty considerate of him to keep his crossfit twink workout consolidated to one area of the gym.

An area of the gym any serious lifter would never venture lel

The fact I can do is get it right away with a new phone case you want me to go back and I don't think you should have a great way for me and I don't think you should have a great way for me and I don't think you are so many things I do it again I have a good time with you guys have to go back and I don't think you are so many things I do it again I have a great day to day I don't think for yourself a great way for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was just about every single time to go back and I have a good time with the new version is better to be the first one was the best of the day before you get to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you should have been the same thing to say I don't think you can do that to in with the best same thing I have would you like do it all again for the next two day few days to the go get it to together you are a few years back on my way home from work on my way home from work on my way you can get it right away the

Nice auto predict

Casts, from the last time he used a smith machine for pullups

weighted salmon ladder pullups. Almost if not worse than this

>that gif
>that file name

Typical asian. Small upper body and huge calves