Ok, so this is the best place to get your own face rated by math. Just upload your own picture and add the dots...

Ok, so this is the best place to get your own face rated by math. Just upload your own picture and add the dots, then get your results.

I got an 7.00 which I think is ok. what are your scores /fit?

anaface.com

i rated this bad boy in the pic and he got 9.2

>those aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/faceless-recognition-system-can-identify-you-even-when-you-hide-your-face
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got an 7.5 goin

with long hair, he would be perfect

its nice to see that such beautiful people exists. i would like to see some alive too

ok, I call bullshit on this test..

triend first time 7.01

second time 8.2

third time 4.47

>yeah, I don't buy it

7.79 and apparently my nose is too big.

But I'm ugly, lol?

I'm a hideous basement dwelling freak and I got an 8.5

That's total bullshit, I got 9+ when I did it, several times, and while I'm not ugly I'm not that hot.
It just measures facial symmetry however that's not everything.

As someone who has seen a cosmetic surgeon due to my ugliness, and has had all sorts of computer analysis done on my face, I can assure you all that a website cannot rate your looks based on a shitty phone photo.

Also, on that point, as a photographer I can also tell you your phone massively distorts your face shape.

how does a phonecam distort your face shape?

>calling bullshit

Not him but the kind of lens you use definitely has a noticeable effect on how you look

interesting, user.

So what is the ideal length to hold a cell-phone away from your you (when selfie) to get the most accurate proportion of you face?

8.9 i guess that's good

Please, everyone, upload your face and we will give you a treat.

motherboard.vice.com/read/faceless-recognition-system-can-identify-you-even-when-you-hide-your-face

I got a 7.1, but because I have acne/scars I'm probably a 5.5 or less.

:(

I got a 8.41/10
>I'm ugly af at best a 6-7/10

Hot!