Alternatives to whey protein

Hey, I am looking for recommendations of supplements/powders. Currently I am using whey protein but it gives me gas. Are there any protein powders out there that won't do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/musclemeds/carnivor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soy

Casein

>Egg Protein
>Brown Rice Protein
>Pea Protein
>Soy Protein

You may have some sort of lactose intolerance

I think I may. What do you think about hemp protein?

Hemp was only recently legalised to be used for food products (and literally nothing else LOL?) in my country a few years ago, and I have yet to see anybody produce it for use as a supplement.
Can buy it online from hippy farms though

Yeah, I take whey and casein. I dont get much gas, but if I do its when I take whey. (But I take whey in the daytime and casein at night)

mix it with water, I got mad gas when I used milk

hemp protein

shit is cash

breh

Egg protein tastes bad, but it's a decent alternative.

>Eat an ass like that

Post the photo without blur.

truenutrition.com

just eat more whole foods dude. if you really want a liquid protein source you could try chicken/beef shakes.
powders are a waste of money imo

I'm 150lbs, I want to cut down to 130lbs and then clean bulk. Eating enough food to get the protein I need is tiring to be honest. I like to get 50%-60% of my protein needs from powder and then the rest from protein rich foods.

Cricket protein bro, it's science.

>the amount of peas you need to grow in order to get the same protein as whey powders
>vegans claim this helps the environment

Weirdly enough I noticed it gives me gas when I mix it with water, but I'm fine when I mix it with milk.

Hemp protein is GOAT.

According to Dr. Mike Adams of natural News, most hemp proteins are the cleanest of heavy toxic metals, followed by pea protein. The most toxic with heavy metal contamination is rice proteins.

>making it
>not using whey protein

You weigh like nothing already why do you want to cut? Just fucking eat and run a strength programme. I used to be like you and then I saw what I was doing was retarded. Fucking cutting at 160lbs top kek.

The reason why I want to cut is because I still have stomach fat and fat around my upper chest area. I want a flatter/more defined pecs. I can't spot reduce so my only option is to lose fat and lift/do push ups.

I've read that hydrolyzed whey protein is whey easier on your stomach. Might be worth researching. I think it's more expensive than normal whey, but it's probably cheaper than alternatives.

hemp protein has a shitty amino acid profile

If you cut from this point you'll look like a 40's Jew. Get on a good strength programme and eat. Chances are with some noob gains in both fat loss and muscle gain you'll look ten times better

I have gained a bit of muscle since I started lifting (was 140lbs 4 months ago now I am 150lbs) but some of the weight I have gained has been fat. Is it possible to gain only muscle? My ideal weight would be 165lbs-170lbs but I want lean muscle and not fat.

Powdered nonfat milk.

You almost had me convinced you fucking shill.

60g bar still only contains 10g of protein so get fucked.

So you've gained 2.5lbs a month. At that rate you shouldn't be gaining too much fat unless your training sucks ass. What are you doing in the gym?

Beef Protein like:
bodybuilding.com/store/musclemeds/carnivor.html

I do 3x10 lat pulldown.
6x4 bench press
3x10 bicep curl
3x10 tricep pulldown
3x12 pectoral flies
15x3 pushups I I also have some free weights I load into a backpack while I do these)

I use a shitty gym in my apartment building I do what I can

Send a body pic please

Which is best?

Im shopping cutting food and my qt3.14 sneaked a picture
>Muh freedom

got a throwaway email?

Lots