Memes aside, what's the best deodorant?

memes aside, what's the best deodorant?

I use axe spray on cus it doesnt make my armpits sweaty or. I highly recommend checking it out

/thread

>falling for deodorant meme

I use clinical strength. It lasts me 2 day even after I shower but don't wash armpit with soad.

I need to find a new one since Old Spice changed Pure Sport to smell like fucking baby powder now. I try to stay away from antiperspirants since they stain shirts.

Old Spice Champion

God Tier

I stopped using deodorant about 6 months ago. I shower twice a day tho, in the morning and after working out at night. I stopped eating processed "food" also.

Old Spice Original is the only decent one. All the other Old Spice smell like chemicals, and have retarded names like "Swagger" and "Fiji"

Old spice original.

Paired up with a single spritz of cologne across my chest makes for a tasty smelling man slab.

Axe makes you smell like a pre pubescent boy. They also use harsh chemicals- I used their shave gel on my nether regions years ago when axe was new and it made it feel like I had a STD.

anyone use a non-scented deodorant? i use old spice timber but i get these weird acne bumps around one of my armpits. i would like to switch deodorants just in case.

>ctrl-f Sure
>0 results

It's not even a question, wear this for all purposes, use other smelly stuff on top if you want to.

Trying to smell great using deodorant is for plebs, wear something with almost zero smell that's functional.

This is also a good simple one, and great for controlling sweat, but will ruin your shirts pits eventually.

god tier

he said non-meme brands. old spice is one of the memeist

Axe is the biggest meme. They smell like shit , relatively new company, have have stupid commercials, should've never continued production. Old spice has been around forever, they're ads have a sense of humor and they don't take themselves seriously, and they tend to smell better.

nigga did i not say that i was trying to find a new brand that wouldn't fuck up my underarms

Bump

Dove Men's

I don't like the Clean Comfort scent though, as the day goes on and I sweat normally, the scent gets more and more powerful to the point where it's like I threw on too much cologne.

There is no comparison.

I use Tom's, I like it

I stopped wearing deoderant/anti-prespirant a few months ago. Within a week you are no longer dependent on it. I can sweat, train, and basically just exist in the humid summer and I never have BO.

I shower every day. I don't wash my hair, either

>deodorant
>not rubbing your pits down with sawdust
It's like you don't even want to smell like a real man

Enter deodorant master race

Coconut oil

Old Spice they have the best commercials and therefore the best product

This.

Been using Old Spice aqua reef for a while, just deo only, not anti persperant, and I have gotten many compliments when using it. No body spray. No irritation so far either.

It didn't last for me. I like the cool fresh scent but I could smell my BO 5 hours after I put it on

This shit.

Smells amazing and last all day.

No joke, Dove.

Wolftorn is shit

I feel bad for anyone who has to be in your presence for any amount of time. Disgusting

Can confirm, the smell is great

dove sensitive is actually the best in clinical trials for the skin too, easily the most comfortable

is this real

Been using pic related for years now.

Smells good, doesn't stain clothes, and it does the job very well.

This, but aerosol.