Top Knot

Why aren´t you havin an undercut top knot user ?

>no styling needed
>if you have enough muscle mass and are not a complete faggot it looks very rough and manly
>if your hair is long enough on top it looks really nice and if you feel like it you can fake long hair ( which again is very manly if you aren´t looking like a complete faggot)
>it goes hand in hand with a beard
>if you want to grow out your hair from an undercut it is the best hairstyle for the "akward stage"
>your hair doesn´t get in your face while working or lifting
>you look like a viking

I think this hairstyle is mostly haited because it is mostly worn by skinny af niggas that have way to short hair for that haircut

But it really is a nice hairtstyle user
you should try it

Saw 3 skeletals with a tiny top knot in the gym the other day.
The 3 of them didn't know each other yet had identical haircuts.

Looks stupid as fuck.

go back to Veeky Forums maybe fucking fag

back to Veeky Forums fag

I don't have a haircut Tbh

Top knots and man buns are for faggots. If you have long hair, own that shit.

>looks very rough and manly

No it doesnt you fuckin chode. Makes you look like total fuckin trend cuck who secretly thinks hes an elite samurai

I dont respect anyone with this shit on their head. Id rather see a white man wear a hijab and be a race traitor than this numale trash

agreed lol

>I want this haircut but afraid people will laugh at me for being a faggot
>need to find excuses on an image board

Yes. They will. Anything but buzzcut is wierd shit. Be at least a brave faggot with balls and do what you want. You'll get your respect from lgbt for being extravagant. Just be fearless and you always find support.

buzzcuts are pretty gay.

>race traitor

You flyover state faggots really are late on everything.

>Why aren´t you havin an undercut top knot user

Because I had one 2-3 years ago before it blew up and every fuccboi tried to get one

Because it looks gay as fuck.

looks ok, to me. I honestly don't understand why people make a fuss about hairstyles, it's like the sixties all over again.

Veeky Forums stopped shilling manbuns around 2014

don't have the jaw for it

I know this is bait but here we go

The only person who should sport such a stupid fucking look are feudal samurais. Undercut is fine, but the second you tie that shit in a knot you instantly become a fucking nu-male. It's as if nu-males are trying to look as feminine as possible.

Look at colin farrell in this pic. The only way his hair could look worse is if he took a lawnmower to his head and even then it would probably be more attractive.

>you look like a viking
vikings had long hair but they sure as shit didn't bundle it up in a fucking bun that sits on the TOP of their head. If you have a bun of any kind it better be behind your head

Looks better on that guy cause he's Asian and Asian men way back in the day wore top buns. Granted, they didn't look all messy and buzzed like that but still.

I'm not atrend following faggot and I would never conceive such a hairstyle for myself on my own. Get a haircut and a job, queer.

I have one and everyone loves it. Only beta low test fags here can't handle having a top knot