DOMS

How much heroin should I mainline to alleviate DOMS before a lifting session? I'm super sore from Monday's WOD and don't want to miss today. I've never done H but apparently it's great for pain and should be able to help me through today's session. I don't want to be passing out at the gym, just alleviate the pain. My friend said it's pure tar heroin and I'll only need a little, not sure how much to dose though?

inb4 junkie, I'm not a junkie, and I won't get addicted, so thanks in advance for your concern.

>I won't get addicted
oh ok good, i was pretty sure you would get addicted but since you said you won't get addicted i believe you

GOHAD

what kind of bitch needs heroin for sore muscles?

OP here, my friend convinced me to shoot it instead of smoke it for efficiency, should I put some d-bol in the same shot or do a separate shot?

whatever it takes right bros?

It's not that I can't deal with being sore, I don't want it to effect my performance.

And than you want to take heroin. Top kek

You're never going to make it pussy, you're not willing to do whatever it takes.

>Taking the shit-quality b8

kek

You get addicted to heroin the second you do it.

Fuck off. I was addicted to heroin for 8 years. Enjoy ruining your life you stupid faggot. All of us think we have enough willpower to just do it for x and nothing else, and that we can limit ourselves however we want to.

much love, peace and support bro x

nice b8

To me you're just making up excuse to indulge your heroin addiction

Wut

>heroin
>WOD

your bait is mega triggering me.

Heroin lowers your natty test levels, so i would recommend roiding with it, if you want to achieve maximum gains.

1. Krokodil
2. Fentanyl
3. Heroin
4. Scopolamine
5. Any other opiate
6. Ayahuasca
7. Ketamine
8. Crystal Meth
9. Crack Cocaine
10. All other disassociatives
51. Any stimulant with adverse side effects (cocaine, adderal, ritalin etc)
101. Alcohol
901. Marijuana
9001. Most psychedelics

Shoot two spoonfuls into your dick I do it after scrotum day feelsgoodman

Just take all the heroin

ayahuasca and ketamine above crystal meth - nice try buddy

Crack is worse than meth

>Ayahuasca
>not a psychadelic
fuck off my nigga

You don't fucking love the burn of DOMS?

Take citrulline, then. Eat more, rest more. Fuck you. Your liver and hormones are getting fucked up by horse. You're not going to make it.

number 1 should be datura

I smoked meth once not knowing what I was smoking was meth. It was basically like a high powered adderal. The meth meme is pretty overrated, have never felt the urge to smoke or buy it again.