Squat Form Check

youtube.com/watch?v=t-oQ2F4XZ9k

Your knees are going over your feet. I know you have long ass legs but still you should try to sit back more. On that note try to initiate the movement with your hips rather than your knees. Also holy shit what kind of camera did you film that on, it's so bad

Do not unrack with a split stance, even if you can. Always plant both feet under the bar then control your walkout.

Split stance unracking squats makes anyone look like a faggot that has no idea what they're doing.

The more you know, opie

Also keep your elbows down. Flared out elbows like that are no good.

Other than that the squats look breddy gud my man

stop reposting, your video is too blurry
is that pad on the bar btw?

Dont walk back so far

Learn to squat without stepping on plates.

Knees spread apart more

Hold the bar harder on your back

You've got good mobility man

>le "knees should NEVUH EVUH go over feet" meme

Fuck off.

>Split stance unracking squats makes anyone look like a faggot that has no idea what they're doing.
wish i had that webm of motherfucking klokov doing it right now

Why are you dropping down so goddamn fast?
Relax & concentre.
Also stretch and fuckoff with the plate under feet asap

Are you fucking wearing adidas powerlifts AND also using 2.5lbs weights to raise your hell even more?

This. And for fuck sake get a decent camera. A 50$ phone has better resolution

sauce?

Those are Adidas Combat Sports IV, a.k.a.flat soled wrestling shoes. That's why I'm using 1.25kg plates

Probably because it was too light for me

Don't think i'll ever get rid of the plates though, i'll just get shoes

Are you having problems with balance? From the video it doesnt seem you have problems with your mobility so I don't really understand why your using plates in the first place.

I do actually, I have a hard time going past parallel without plates. If I do, my head goes forward, I just can't keep my torso up.

IMO you should keep the plates for now but work on your mobility by doing yoga and stretches to get rid of the plates ASAP

your elbows are in the wrong position, putting them right, and shifting your body forward by bending your ankles with knees and hips locked out so the bar if over the center of your feet will fix your problem with leaning forward and moving the bar forward during the movement down
otherwise it looks good
Alan Thrall has a good video on squat,
high and low bar, whatever you are attempting here.

looks fine OP desu. These /fit cunts are looking for details you cant see on this 22pixel camera of yours.
Also its perfectly fine that your knees track over your toes, dont listen to Evidence: look at OL lifts or any competitive powerlifter

this,,

who she? she's a beauty

Do not listen to this FUCK he's dyel and stupid

Do goblet squats (as heavy as possible).

Also do ankle mobility stretches. Put your foot a few inches away from a wall (facing straight ahead) and try to touch the wall with your knee whilst keeping your whole foot planted. You should feel it in your ankle/heel. Keep doing it every day moving slightly further and further away from the wall.

this image triggers the shit out of me
like this girls is more scary than hot
look at those psychopath eyes
pls refrain from posting it again

faggot detectoid

Nice bait, fuckface

just look at that face user, that shit aint right

Looks good, if anything stop using the plates to reach depth because that could be asking for trouble once you reach big boy's weight. You seem flexible enough to go just below parallel, don't force it w/out the proper equipment

Why do some people have such awkward bodies? You literally have 0 athleticism. Hopefully that changes.

that was literally uncalled for, user