I have been memed

>lifting for year and few months with couple of big breaks caused by sickness which lost me a lot of strength gains

>doing powerbuilding routines such as PPL, PHUL, PHAT

>nearing 1/2/3/4, confidence over roof

>manage to become friend with girl on my engineering class

>she is miring all the time, talks about my chest and shoulders, loves touching my ass in public #nohomo

>fas forward few weeks mfw its time for sex

>i remove my shirt and she dissapointedly asks how I got no abs

>i was stunned, like wtf, after pounding her pretty ass later explained her how abs are really that hard to get, most of these movie stars and bodybuilders who have perfect 6 packs are on roids etc..

>she says to me I am already big enough and that I should focus more on abs, bcuz girls love abs more than other muscles, says he doesnt care about anything but abs

What the fuck, I was memed, ofc I wont ditch lifting, but really makes you think? For all the people here who do lift for girls, ditch the compounds, do bodyweight be lean and have abs and it's enough.

The fuck is wrong with you? I get that you are lifting for girls, but you don't have to be litterally like they want you to be in every detail, goddamn it.

Also, many girls don't give a fuck about abs or even dislike them.
Mostly those that are older than 22.

You finally learnt that it's more important to look like you lift 1/2/3/4 then to actually do it?

Most people equate having a 6 pack with being strong as fuck. Being able to actually lift those weights doesn't make you look good...nor do compounds like deadlifts.

>lifting for girls ever

hehe i sure hope you guys dont ACTUALLY do this

I do and so do you

>Mostly those that are older than 22.

So all the used up, old whore that nobody wants?

Actually lifting those and way higher weights is everything that is fun and challenging about lifting weights.

>all girls are sluts

Are you 16?

This.

>make massive gains in both mass and lifts of a couple of years
>feeling like a superstar
>looking through my progress stats with my wife
>"it doesn't seem like you've changed that much, I thought you'd look a lot better by now"
>I know she's not trying to hurt me and is just being honest
>hurts even more

Fast forward 8 months

>dropped diddies and squats
>working exclusively glamour muscles (lats, pecs, arms, traps, abs)
>getting mires from everybody
>wife tells me I've obviously started going a lot harder
>mfw my gyms sessions are actually a lot easier

Tldr: Don't fall for the compound lift meme

What routine are you doing to work said muscles?

But it's not THAT difficult to have abs. If you are lifting 1234 you just need to lower your bodyfat enough for them to show.

>implying I lift

Maybe if you guys where actually big women wouldn't care if you have abs or not.

>bcuz girls love abs more than other muscles
>be fatass
>lose weight
>have loose skin/fat and stretch marks
>mfw
its ok, im so emotionally stunted in terms of communicating with the opposite sex that i dont even know how to reciprocate interest when shown to me, much less take the proper measures to initiate a relationship

>Train and diet like fuck for years
>Lean as fuck but don't look very big in clothes
>Get bored of that and start powerlifting
>People Mirin at me all the time
>Over heard coworkers talking about my tree trunk legs and how good i look.

I am already on 10-11%, I am by no means fat, 176 lbs, but she expects all people can have perfect 6 pack when not flexing.

Bulk THEN cut

When you bulk and eventually lose ab visibility, cut

Oh
Then she's a tool.
In such a case the only reply is 'show me yours and I'll show you mine.'

No he's realistic

No he's not.

>Get abs
>GF starts following all these bear mode strongmen on IG
T-thanks...

m8, you've only been lifting sporadically for just over a year.
I guarantee you still look DYEL as fuck and she was expecting you to have Auschwitz-mode abs at least.

Nice fantasy

>he

Kek. Born to be cucked, user.

Women have inferior taste in most things, including the male body.