ITT: Zyzz thread

ITT: Zyzz thread

Post mirin stories, any sickkunt transformations, EDM, or anything Zyzz related.

We're all gonna make it brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPYFc37aeus
youtube.com/watch?v=AAawXHLGtWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cringe worthy shit for nerds stuck in 2010

Oh fuark, is that Ray William Johnson?

never gonna make it

Fuark

Whatever man keep masturbating over old zyzz pictures and spouting cringe worthy meme phrases
LE GONNA MAKE IT XD SICK KUNT !

Lmao u mad brah

He lifts forever on Mount Brolympus

Bump

Toasting in this bread to pay respects to the kunt that got me into lifting

How many girls did he fuck?

Honesty I have no idea. He must have been slaying though. Imagine how dope it would be to be best bros with a guy like Zyzz

>died when 22
>used steroids with no real knowledge
>shit form and shit lifts
>biggest achievement: fucking sluts at raves and being a stripper, alternatively creating a cringe worthy 'culture' that bastardized bodybuilding
>lived with his parents
>broke as fuck
>shit physique at the end of his life
>only followed by sad nerds

>Sauna'd until failure

Lmao u mad. Your friendless virgin DYEL skinnyfat insecurities are showing

>still talked about 5 years after death.

Show us your physique bro.

Post a pic then. And your age

Cool now let's see that physique lad.

All of them

Hahaha you're a pathetic skinnyfat

Zyzz is the main reason I started lifting. Used to be a weak 130 lbs a year and a half ago. Now I'm up to 160ish. My plan is to bulk up to bear mode then cut.

How do I look so far? Any areas I should focus on a bit more? Not flexing, this was right after this morning's session. 5'7 but whatever.

>be 16 year old chubster
>introduced to Zyzz from friend on Youtube
>inner dragons awakened when seeing Zyzz video
>now 21 and dont think Zyzz build is as impressive anymore.
>still lift to Zyzz music to embrace the old days

youtube.com/watch?v=QPYFc37aeus

Zyzzlets mad as fuck, keep spouting memes and being cringe worthy all around. I'm sure saying FUARK XD SICK KUNT will result in many gains for you and girls will just flock to you !
This fucking zyzzlets I swear, make sure you follow your idols path and die young, woulnd't be a SICK KUNT without it

IMO cut now man. But do it slowly and try and get down to about 140-145. Don't get too caught up focussing on certain parts at this point and time, focus on overall growth and bettering your diet. Throw some cardio in too

Same here man. Imagine if he stayed alive and kept making gains. 5 years is a long time and he would've been aesthetic as fuaaark

you just look fat ngl, I'm sure you're strong but ffs cut

you are beer mode, not bear mode. try lifting something other than your fork.

did zyzz post on Veeky Forums?

I'm pretty sure yeah. Honestly I wasn't on Veeky Forums at that time but there's a screen caps of him on Veeky Forums

Yup. His Youtube channel would've probably blown up at this point.

All talk, no walk, you's just a little bitch

Imagine your father didn't die when you were young

Yeah he did, that's why he got famous in the first place, bcuz of Veeky Forums. Good old days when Veeky Forums had some power on the internets.
He even answered to my post once ;_;
It was something like "lmao" but still, it was an honor ;_;

Lolwut. Is this a joke that Zyzz was my dad? Cause I wouldn't refuse them sweet genetics if I had the opportunity

You lucky bastard. How did it feel for the king of aesthetics to laugh at your joke?

Didn't think of it much at the time, he was just another tripfag to me. Now I'm pissed that I don't even remember what he was lmao'ing at

I don't care about looking fat, though. I plan on cutting after I reach a certain point in strength. Is that bad?

It's a joke because only fatherless people follow zyzz shit

"Haters gonna hate"

U mad he's been dead 5 years and there's still no one with a better overall physique? Hard to face reality isn't it.

Yes. Because then you get too fat and then your cuts become long and miserable as you realise how little muscle you packed in. Keep it moderate and just cut now

Man that sounds like you just pulled that out your ass

>U mad he's been dead 5 years and there's still no one with a better overall physique?
Oh man you really believe this ? Holy fuck hahaha

>roiding for ottermode

>EDM
Neck yourself for using that term but okay
Not the objective best, but my personal favourite dnb LP
youtube.com/watch?v=AAawXHLGtWw

No I believe sculpting for aesthetic purpose. Show me some examples, don't just end with a stupid response, autists baka.

>an hour of the same shit
lol, sounds like some arcade video game shit

Also checkum

Is this a you cringe you lose thread?

Any physique competitor looks better than zyzz.
If you are talking about meme instagram lifters, I would say Jon Skywalker looks way better and is taller

All physique competitors look the same, hence them being indistinguishable besides Ulisses, Greg Plitt, Steven Cook etc.....

Jeff Seid looks better than Jon skywalker aesthetically aswell, do you even have eyes for perfection?

Anybody else think chestbrah is a huge fag? His only reason for staying relevant is milking cash from Zyzz' legacy and the whole "shavershian genetics huehuehue I'm Zyzz brother huehuehue".
Can't fucking stand Said

Jon Skywalker does look better but only because he's had time to lift longer. Zyzz had way better genetics hands down. If Zyzz had the same time to make gains as Jonno did then Zyzz would fuck him up

This.

Accept reality faggots, God genetics are what they are.

Bump

Who is Jeff Seid

He died bathing in a sauna from a fucking heart attack because of all the steroids he took.
In Pattaya of all places aswell. It's fucking laughable.

Mostly roids though

i think that he started with roids at 5th pic

Jon have been liftin for like 3 years

Said has nothing going for him other than that. Before his brother started gymming with him, Said had one friend (Babo) and was a kissless virgin socially awkward uni student.

He lived through his more socialy adept younger brother, and still does.

Lol he didn't even die inside the sauna. Steroids don't "kill" you
People hated him for being famous
He was poisoned with bunk party drugs

Lol you're fuckin high

Exactly. His room was robbed (laptop and money taken) after he died. He was just another farang that they killed for his money.

>tfw a bit bigger than pic 4

I'm never getting a nice body without roids...

Pic 6 is achievable natty (Zyzz didn't, but most could). And that's god-like to normies.

I'd say that'd be there natty limit

Yeah, I should just suck it up and work harder. 6 is still better than 99% of people

A natty Zyzz

He had a congenital heart defect senpaitachi.

>died when 22
>tfw old as Zyzz in his prime and still a kissless virgin neet

Lurk more

And you think his mother (a cardiologist) wouldn't see it? Come on, that's the weakest excuse there is. He may have had a weak heart from steroid abuse, but I doubt the birth defect rumour.

he was bigger than today in this picture isn't he?
he is one of the worst on olympia this year lol

He's pretty joocy rn, but yeah, no way he's big enough to compete with Buendia.

Do you not understand what "congenital" means? Short of exploratory diagnostic imaging (which no one who isn't suspected of heart issues gets) or possibly an extremely detailed genetic analysis, there's no way to identify this kind of thing- especially if he didn't have a heart murmur or any previous cardiac symptoms.

He had breathing problems by 2011. Zyzz noticed this himself. Yet his mother said nothing., seems like an awfully parent.

Bumping bread of da gawddZ

WoW 24/7 feels. I remeber being this skinny from neglecting food too lol.

where did u find this pic, ive never seen it before

DYEL as fuck. I've seen better physiques in CBT threads

From another Zyzz thread. I'd love to know Chestbrahs opinion on this, but he doesn't answer his Instagram dm's.

That's 2009. By 2011 he was a god.

I got banned from /r/zyzz for posting that lmao

Jeff pls go

U MAD?

His body is tight man. Fuarrkkk. Forever mirin

Where did you get this

Because he's a meme. No one takes him seriously.

All girls

Search "zyzz dick pic". Someone links the imgur on a fitness forum in the first link.

And a few Thai ladyboys

Yes yes hold tight all the junglist massiv. About time DnB got some respect on this fucking board. Andy C triple drop right when I'm struggling is the business.

Fuck off you pleb