/fit recipe/ Food general thread

Hey Veeky Forums!

Since I like some recipe from here imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Since I enjoy cooking, I made two more infographics to help people, and give them ideas. I have two more to come during the next days, if anyone is interested...

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/09/easy-one-pot-no-knife-lighter-tuna-noodle-casserole-recipe.html
scoobysworkshop.com/quick-healthy-meals/
proteinology.eu/recipe-page/
maangchi.com/recipe/egg-side-dishes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

Some other one I might make an infographic for

Im definetly interested. Please share more if you have.

All I have for now, just cooked those this afternoon. I'll do the rest and post them when those fuckers will have been eaten!

Thanks for your interest user!

>thym
Thyme
>Carefull
Careful. Or rather, "Be careful".

>manguo
Mango

Don't make the text overlap the pictures, that's horrible. Include quantities, even if they're only rough.

Ok, thanks for the tips! I'll modify accordingly!

Anyone know any good high protein low calorie recipes for cutting? Especially ones that will fill me up, so I'm not hungry again half an hour later.

I make this rice and beans like every week and pair it with some veggies and protein

2 cups brown rice
2 cans beans (any flavor, i like hot chili beans)
3 cups vegetable broth
1/4 soy sauce
1 tbs butter or oil

Heat butter or oil in big pan, saute rice until lightly browned, add rest of ingredients and bring to boil. Stir gently, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30mins. Don't touch the lid.

Makes like 6-8 servings, whole pot is roughly 2500 kcals depending on beans

Thank me later.
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

protein? from vegetables?

yeah for real, where does the protein come from

maybe op meant carbs?

I already know this. Posted the link in my post...

Guys really? You... You do realise that veggies HAVE protein, right? Just not much... Consider the quantities here. For nearly a kilo and a half, ther's only 13g or so of protein...

Then what's the point of even adding that stat in?

To give a rough estimate. Plus, when cutting, adding veggies protein can help you make every calorie count, and every filling meal count!

I need around 120g of protein a day. I get at least 10% from veggies. Not counting them in would be a mistake in estimating my intake.

Can someone explain why the fuck ameritards still use dumbass measurements like 'cups', and 'tablespoons'? According to this, 1 cup of Daisy low fat Cottage Cheese = 180 calories, but according to it's nutritional data, 180 calories = 226g, even though officially, 1 cup = 340g. He's using 2/3 of a cup.

Goddamn imperial system, designed and used by complete imbeciles.

I do the following recipe
seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/09/easy-one-pot-no-knife-lighter-tuna-noodle-casserole-recipe.html

except sub mexican cream for creme fraiche, use veggie pasta instead of egg noodles, nix peas and chips, and add some sardines with the tuna

it's honestly great as hell

I wonder how it'd taste without cooking, as in drink it like a protein shake.

I'm gonna have to try it.

On my website Scoobysworkshop, I list 18 different healthy meal options. High protein and high fiber are the two most important characteristics of what I consider Veeky Forums food.

scoobysworkshop.com/quick-healthy-meals/

Love your stuff dude. Keep it up

I-is it really you?

I doubt this is the real scooby

user no

Well I've had protein powder w/ oats and water before as a drink, got the idea after trying Huel. Tasted pretty much the same. I'm gonna try it tomorrow, 40g oats, 50g vanilla protein powder, 300g cottage cheese, and 3 eggs, and blend that shit up. Macros gonna be ~: 48g carbs, 18g fat, 102g protein, for 750 calories.

I'd rather be 6ft than a 1.83m manlet

proteinology.eu/recipe-page/

I use the imperial system for shit like that, and my body weight, since it makes no odds, but for shit like weighing food that needs to be fairly consistent, it's retarded as fuck.

>1 cup = 340g. He's using 2/3 of a cup.

No, you are too retarded to understand the difference between volume and weight. 1 cup of WATER weighs 340 grams. Nothing else weights 340 grams per cup.

don't use a whole onion for this.

pls don't

maangchi.com/recipe/egg-side-dishes

You're supposed to move what you've rolled to the side and add more to the unrolled end to make one long rolled up thing. The video makes it more clear than the text.

SCOOBY I LOVE YOU

Maangchi is dope. Best youtube chef ever.

>tfw no qt Korean sugar mama to cook for you after a workout

Tfw not azn

Bumpin

Enjoy your salmonella
Idiot

Even half an onion is pushing it desu

My gf is korean (proper one, not some American knockoff) and makes next level gimbap. Kimchi has made my shits next level too. Stomach bacteria gains. Now just gotta make some mixed-race babies to play professional e-sports and be aesthetic ottermode.

hahaha lazy cunt

Keep on pursuing the dream breh

>120 days prep
>fuckin' easy
What are you, high?

This sounds fucking terrible.

i'm fairly sure this is a joke

It's mostly just waiting. The actual prep work is baby tier.

This is the most redit shit I've seen in a long time.

Can I use fresh tuna? I hate canned and I can get fresh for cheap

If it is you. Thank you. You are great.

No homo.

Little bit homo.

That looks gross but them freakin macros

Go for it famalam, always appreciate shared knowledge

>Isnt even 1.84m

When will they ever learn

If this is you scooby senpai you are legendary, I love you and your website

no actual weights=worthless

If it is really you, thank you for sharing your knowledge man. Your website helped me get my life on track

What do you think?

>7 equal pieces
Good luck

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>He actually thinks you get salmonella from raw eggs

It's like you've never used egg to thicken up a shake before

Gonna try to make some Veeky Forums burritos today.
Grilled chicken titties
Rice
Beans in tomato sauce
Corn
Peppers

I normally have sour creme but I'm going to substitute smooth low fat cottage cheese which I think will be pretty good. I miss Chipotle.

S... Scoobert? I-is that you?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Scooby, when doing dumbell presses do you recommend doing them on a bench or the floor?

Scooby I love you. Pls host a Veeky Forums rally in San Francisco so everyone can come meet you. I'm sorry we figured out your name and where you live, that was definitely a step too far. Forgive us, we love you

Scooby pls adopt me, I want you to be my dad. If you want a bald 22 y/o son, let me know

Whoa.... When did this happen?

Aldo, I love you Scoob. You're the reason I currently conduct a healthy lifestyle.

Shit fucking good breh

....ew

It's not, you can go to an upscale restaurant in the US and see a giant leg of something dead available for slicing at a large cost to you.