Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LL7bL4F9G4
newtritionalhealthcare.com/shop-2/mk677
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a weak willed cheater

nice cope

Cant find a legit source
My dealer of weightlifting gym only has GENESIS everything which entire internet tells me genesis stopped years ago everything is fake /underdosed/ overdosed/ not what label says

>acquisition
>cost
>learning what is safe and not fucking my body up for eternity

don't want to stunt my growth cause 18.

>only been lifting seriously and consistently for 2 months

Why would I get onto gear now?

/r/sst

try getting some winstrol, its always legit since its very common

Why not?

By 18 you're probably not going to grow much

Internet
cost is low ~$1000/year to blast and cruise
that's easy and readable in a couples days to get good understanding

Winstrol is a terrible drug overall

Because your balls grow small, you get roid rage and hair on your tougue

I'm on MK-677 for them cheap GH gains, but I'm staying away from gear until I get my gyno removed, and I have atleast 3 years lifting under my belt.

cause when i get old i wanna be sexy-grandad-tier, not old-arnie-shit-tier

My goals are attainable natty, and using gear to accomplish then would surely make it more easy but I don't want it to be easy.

Where 2 buy mk677?

Why wouldn't you want to reach your natty peak and then use gear to achieve inhuman levels? How can you be called a fraud if you did all you possibly could without it?

DNA anaboilcs seems legit. Been getting all the sides, and my wrists have grown .2 inches in 4 months.

Is ephedrine natty? That's all you need

Don't listen to morons - you're making the right decision. Don't even consider it until ~22, and then only if you haven't grown in years.

>always legit
Very untrue.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LL7bL4F9G4

I thought there weren't any sides?

>I'm staying away from gear until I get my gyno removed
Steroids that don't aromatize (e.g. oxandrolone) don't cause or worsen gyno.

I still don't have the dedication to. But I'm on LGD right now to ease into gear.

Hunger, acromegaly, smoother skin. Not bad sides.

I will start roiding when I hit 40 or maybe later. First I need to fix my life and be stable

I don't want to roid when I still live at my parent's house
First I need to be financially independent, have my own place a good job etc. Those are my priorities

thanks user, i don't want to risk manlet status for life but I also read that test/tren/etc can add a couple inches in high as long as estro is kept in check

Any noticeable improvements from it? Kinda interested but scared of the shut down etc

Here we buy it from pharmacies so they are always legit

All websites look like scams wtf

Wish my actual source had this shit

I'm not mentally ill and insecure. Also my penis isn't tiny.

MK affects GH not test

newtritionalhealthcare.com/shop-2/mk677
legit source, can confirm.

What kind of acromegaly? That definitely has the potential to be a bad side...

I don't want to be pizzaface again.

That's the only reason

>Can confirm

That's what they all say...

No shutdown from MK-677. It affects GH, not test. You can stay indefiently if you want.
I noticed a slight strength increase, and weight balloned from water retention. The main benefits are that I recover from workouts in 12 hours (no muscle pain, no loss of strength, could theorectically train fullbody 7 days a weeks). Also I sleep like a baby. Smoother skin is nice too.

Just wrist and feet at the moment. I expect hands too eventually. Hoping for height too becuase I'm 20, so growth plates may not be fused yet.

The current medical consensus is that very small doses of steroids can *accelerate* growth/maturation, and large (and maybe even small) doses can decrease final adult height, but steroids probably can't actually increase final adult height. If you're interested in seeing the research, it was done for the treatment of "idiopathic short stature". Steroids such as oxandrolone were once used, but were replaced by HGH because it actually works.

>tfw eurocuck

I got DNA anonolics from JWsupplements in the UK. Looks sketch af, but it's seems to be working. Have gained lbm and lost some bf while gaining 3 pounds (after the intial 5 pound water gain)

K that site looks sketchy in its design and they also sell Superdrol?

I thought sdrol was banned a while ago... seems like a scam desu

Well said

I have my goal body already
If I get heavier it will compromise my running and bodyweight performance as well as my swimming.

Dang did some further reading and this stuff sounds amazing, only concern is the lack of information available about the sides

I used sdrol and it made me feel sick. Test prop makes me feel like the man of steel though.

That's the thing. Is sounds good but it doesn't do much. Waste of money. Stick to real hgh (expensive) or just use gear (cheaper than mk).

It's been banned in the US for years now.

Lmfao

Ephedrine is legal in Canada, and yiu don't even need to buy chest medication to get it, you can just buy pure ephedrine hcl L o L

Dumb us and eurocucks

True. If I see gut growth I'm stopping straight away (GH gut seems to be manily from Insulin according to most people, but gotta be safe)

Honestly, I'd say it's worth getting 2 months worth just to test it. Really enjoying the lack of soreness and sleep. Considering upping my program to 5 days a week becuase I feel fresh for a workout all the time.

I want to have dad strength when I'm older.

This DNA Anabolics stuff people are posting about is just snakeoil supplement, right? Shills, prolly.

Honestly? Because lifting is not my main thing, it's just a hobby. An important one, but not worth the risk to me.

My main thing is acedemia. And, again honestly, if there was some drug that could make me smarter, and that every top academic and nobel laureate was using - if use of it was so common, widespread and heavily relied on that one could scarely hope to be anything but a 3rd rate lecturer at some backwards, smalltown univeristy without it? I'd be on that shit all the time. I'd inject it right into my heart and fuck the consequences.

But like I said, given that lifting isn't my major thing, no risk - no matter how small - is worth it for me. But I cannot for the life of me understand people who are obsessed with lifting and to whom that is their whole life, who still refuse to even consider getting on gear.

No honestly bro. I use it, been working pretty good. Reserach it, it's a legit medication.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren

i got a couple bottles of it, definitely notice the sides like increased appetite so it's legit, could be underdosed but whatever

It's legit but the sources aren't

Also it isnt a sarm

Legal? Where to get legit if so?

I agree that it's probably underdosed, especially if they don't share the dosage. Last time I looked into it, many or most GH secretagogues can be taken orally but it's prohibitively expensive because of the larger dose needed.

No point unless you're competing.

No it's not a sarm, it's called that on the bottle becuase Sarms are sellign like hot cakes rn. Just trying to cash in on that.

Can't vouch for any suppiers, I get mine from a personal source..

It's fucking retarded to inject your body with possibly dangerous substances just to look cool (face it at the end of the day that's the only reason you cucks do it)

Only time I could understand doing roids is if you were a professional athlete and your paycheck depends on it. Otherwise you are just stupid.

considering you can look like a god and feel like a god for a couple hundred bucks and 2 injections a week i'd say there is definitely a point

I don't care about muscles enough to die earlier or become infertile or similar

>making 2 years natty gains in 3 months, with no sides when done correctly (blood tests, AI, PCT etc)
>stupid

Why take a shortcut instead of enjoying the journey? Similar to hiking a large mountain, you would want to take a dirt bike 3/4 of the way up then climb the rest, unless you're a pussy that is.

*wouldnt

by your definition working a 9-5 job is a journey you should enjoy and the paycheck is just a bonus
you're emberassing yourself you literal idiot

>being a wagecuck

It seems it is you who should kill himself.

How to get them?

But it's not a shortcut - you're on the same journey but you just get more out of it. You climb the mountain faster, and have the energy to climb more mountains. Not even on gear myself but I get why people do it.

Where online?

>Also I sleep like a baby.
you wake up every hour and piss yourself?
sounds terrible.

Darknet

Yeah, it's a pretty annoying side desu.

I've been reading a lot about gear recently, I'm not ready to do it yet but I plan on it within a few months. From what I've read, dbol sounds like what I would want.

Can you roidfags tell me if dbol has to be supplemented with test? I've read some people say you really need to and others say it's not absolutely necessary.

Either you enjoy your job and still don't want to do it or you actually don't enjoy lifting.

Yes dbol needs test. It will shut you down other wise.

yep, you definitely want a test base if you are running dbol else your test levels are gonna drop hard

the recommended cycle for beginners is 500mg test-e every week for 12-15 weeks and if you are feeling feisty ~50mg dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart and put on some mass/strength (as test-e doesn't really kick in until the 4th week)

cutting down to 10% body fat then starting my first cycle, gonna be fun

>shut me down
In what way exactly? Even in beginner dosages?

or maybe, just maybe, maybe I don't lie to myself and realize that I wouldn't be lifting weights if it wasn't for the results

Will make your natty test level plummet

Smart man

How would running dbol/test be compared to just test? I just want to gain a lot of weight can cut down later on but I do want to avoid gyno which is why I'm here asking.

Started my first cycle ever 2 days ago, i got a bottle of a test 400mg blend (enth, cyp and dec). My first shot hurt like hell, not looking forward to my next one but i cant wait until it kicks in.

Obviously going to make it, why even lift if youre going to be natty?

>falling for the natty meme

dbol is used as a kickstart because people get impatient waiting for the test to kick in on their cycle, its good for putting on mass and very good for putting on strength but it will also bloat you and it's fairly aromatizing so you need to have an AI on hand to guard against gyno and other high estro sides

if you have an AI and you know the sides to look out for (itchy nipples, etc) then you should probs throw in some dbol as it will be a great way to strengthen you up and put on some mass for when the test kicks in

Thanks senpai. So basically if I take dbol I have to take test, and if take test I might as well take dbol, or something else with it? And what AI would you suggest?

Not at all. I enjoy every part of lifting. The aesthetic part is just a bonus for me.

Aromasin

Awesome, I give you many internets in return for your knowledge friend

you sure would enjoy eating chicken with rice and going to the gym if you looked the same as when you started

/r/SteroidSourceTalk

What's the best steroid to cut weight?

6'5" 230 looking to get to 200 before bulking.

>not doing nattyroids
>shiggydiggy

clen or if you wanna go full yolo dnp

Relative safety of clenbuterol? Common side effects?

Googling now as well

>steroid
>clen, dnp
L E L

I probably shouldn't have said steroid. Fraudulent method, if that's better.

>thank you daily roid $$$$$$$$hill

I don't roid so I'm not sure if I would be strong enough to pull him up :/