I WANT A FUCKING PIZZA SO BAD

I WANT A FUCKING PIZZA SO BAD

Why didnt you post a picture of a pizza then?

>work at little caesars
>gym is only a mile away from work and home
>free pizza which means free bulkan food whenever
Feelsgoodman

Then either eat one or have some willpower and dont.

Go back to Instagram, Chad.

>I want some pizza on my day of rest
>so I can get the CHAD LIFE tatted on my chest

>dirty bulking

I thought I was on Veeky Forums.org/fit/ and not Chad's Blog

then make it work with your macros by cutting on other things you inbred

Mmmmmmm

1 slice of little caesar's deep dish is around 4-500 Cal I think. You can make 1 slice fit your macros, just not the whole fucking pie

>only have 700 calories left today

It would be so satisfying

fuck working at little caesars. place is a fucking shit hole.

i worked there for too long.

>not doing intermittent fasting so that you can eat 2 pieces

>bulking on pizza

BITE BITE
SIP SIP
5 DOLLAR COMBO MAMBO

I don't wanna hear ''2 pieces''
eat 4 pieces 2-3 times a day, C'mon

Little caesars is nigger tier 'pizza'

Whatever it takes.

Pizza > liquid protein shakes

Pizza is REAL food. Dough, cheese, meat. Where as protein shakes have so little nutrition and quality put into them that they are BARELY qualified as food. Pizza will give you better gains than drinking protein shakes will. Whatever it fucking takes brother. If you're under 200lbs you're fucking tiny. Eat eat eat

So eat some. Not a fuckload, but some. Then work out harder to compensate.

>he browses /r9k/
I'm onto you OP

If you wanna get big, you gotta eat big.

FAT FUCK

>Fast food chain uses the shittiest oils to save money

Enjoy your health problems in a few years time.

>implying I eat that shit everyday
>implying I'm not already sick of it

#summerbulk2016

Make your own and take control of the ingredients. Nothing wrong with a homemade pizza once a month.

Jesus how fast is your metabolism. I'm 6' tall 210 and i start gaining weight after like 1800 kcals a day

>fucking americans

You can make a homemade pizza with whole wheat dough and make it thin crust for a great bulking food. almost perfect as far as macros, and filling

Real talk how can you call this shit a pizza?
It looks like a cake. Screw that it's basically a warm cheese cake except there's """"meat"""" on it.
Fucking disgusting. The worst part is that on top of tasting much better a real pizza can fit your macros somewhat easily, without having to limit yourself to one slice.
Disgusting american food not even ONCE

as fast as escape velocity from Earth
listen kid you want to leave humanity behind you have to Fucking EAT Goddamnit

I love little Caesars, but I know I shouldn't eat it. Does anybody know a better alternative, one that I can buy at the store? 235 6'2 here.

>tfw just tried this last week
>fresh mozarella
>fresh basil
hnng

Fresh mozz is seriously so good. Remember to put the pizza under the broiler on high for a minute or so until the cheese starts to brown. Soooooo good

Normal Little Caesars pizza isn't quite as horrendous for you, but it also tastes like cardboard unless you're super hungry. Then it's the best pizza on earth

Clayton?

ayyyyy fellow little caesars workers

I'll just get fat...

not in the mutant dimension

Make it yourself.
No seriously, dough is cheap as fuck and easy to make and you don't have to go with the super high gluten dough, your choice of cheese instead of the ultra processed mozzarella at LC, pick a tastier sauce that isn't packed with sugar, and top it with whatever you damn feel like. Just make sure toppings make up most of the pie.

I think you mean you'll ascend

Serioulsy. Pizza is like the single cheapest food to make.
>yeast
>flour
>water
>maybe eggs for crust
>cheese
>tomato paste
>water
>italian seasonings

Some of the cheapest ingredients tbqh

I wanna be a manager already my dude and management picks people that just graduated from high school or promotes crew members who cant even run register without getting a million overrings. How do I do it man?

Used to work at Pizza Hut. God fucking damn, all dat free 'zzas.

Alright guys i'm gonna do it. ONLY 6 LMAOPIZZAS A DAY FROM HERE ON OUT

>work buys food every other week
>pizza, burgers, bbq, subs cheesecakes, chocolate cakes, etc
>free soda everyday
>free fresh cookies, just bake them in the special cookie oven any time you want
>popcorn machine coming soon

The struggle is real

Stick to the burgers without the buns and the BBQ. Also diet coke is shit, but get addicted to it because it makes dieting 10x easier if you're addicted to it.

RIP Artour.

>Also diet coke is shit, but get addicted to it because it makes dieting 10x easier if you're addicted to it.
kys

where the fuck do you work

CHAD EATS PIZZA WHILE YOU EAT STACY

Aim higher for your life

I fucking love/hate me some Little Caesar's. Every couple months I'll eat a pizza by myself and spend the rest of the day and most of the next hating myself for being a piece of shit

>thick fluffycrust
DISGUSTING

Im cutting on 1800, mr skelly

I work in a sushi resturant. Free sushi and the cooks are always making me extra food.

DELET THIS

Whew lad. I'm cutting on 1600 a day and I'm 5'2.

Underrated.

same here, but I'm a couple mg in deep Veeky Forums

the devil is coming out tonight, munchies got me like

I'm cutting at 1000kcal pcos can be a bitch

>free pizza

I worked at Domino's for a little bit. Management didn't even give us a fucking discount.

was working there on and off during college. shift manager and was offered a store manager position at another one close by. told them no way i'm dropping out of college and went back to college.

came back for summer and the other managers were fuckwits. every time i'd come in to close there would be NOTHING done. got sick of it after the 5th time and just walked out. no regrets.

the place was pretty chill though. definitely the chillest work environment i've been in.

I don't really like pizza I dobt know why other people do so much

>I'm 6' tall 210 and i start gaining weight after like 1800 kcals a day
I'm 6' too, but i need at least 3000 calories to gain weigth. you either have 0 muscles or don't lift. in both cases you should start to lift.