Intermittent fasting shill thread

>Convenient as fuck, today i woke up, drank a coffee, hit the gym, went to the beach, and then when i came home i ate chicken breast with rice and cottage cheese, yoghurt with honey and cereal, 1 pizza slice and a proton shake and i feel like im about to explode
>Insane focus during workout and you literally never get tired for some reason
>You literally do not spend a single second eating, you can workout/work without missing a second
>Not hungry throughout the day

I do 16 hour fasts , last meal is 10 pm and first meal of the day is at 6 pm, this saturday i'm gonna do a gigantic cheat meal at noon and not eat anything all sunday

Nice blog. Show us scientific evidence that IF is better now

Not op but he is spot on. I also if and it is the titty. Sometimes science isn't as important as you feel.

Why are you fags always so obsessed with fad diets? Just learn and stick to proper nutrition.

>that IF is better
Than what?

There are countless of blogs , articles for you to study if you want. I don't even understand half of the shit about gleucin or whatever they say but the truth is it fucking works. And you can even make gains while keeping bodyfat low. I can't imagine what kind of gains you would make if you roided on this.

And your body adapts extremely quickly too. The first day on it i wanted to die because i was so hungry. I went for a run to shut my body up and it was smooth sailing after that. I also take bcaas before and after excersing , i'm pretty sure they do nothing but they taste amazing and they have 0 calories so.

As long as you fast for a consecutive 16 hours, does it matter when you start fasting?

A fad diet is something you can't keep up forever, like keto diet, or juice diet or alcohol diet. You can easily do IF for the rest of your life, and in fact it makes your daily life extremely easier. For example i gained 30 mins of sleep i would waste on preparing breakfast.

Not at all. You can adapt it to your daily schedule. Of course your body will go hungry at the hours you usually feed it so doing random fasts might be difficult.

Also it's not a free for all diet. You can't eat 5000 cals a day and lose weight. Eat normal fullfiling meals and get your macros. You can have more cheat meals on it though, mainly because you can't gorge yourself to really go over maintenance. If you do IF you will find you are full much , much sooner than if you do 3 or 6 meals a day.

Today was my first day NOT doing IF in a few weeks. Felt great, lost som weight, felt energied, made gainz but holy shit I'm just not getting enough food in me. Starting to hit starvation mode... it sucks because I fucken hate breakfast and forcing oats into me, and loved IF because it felt natural to me.

Imma try just adding an extra PB&J to my daily eating, in the hopes of being able to go back to IF, but god damn does it feel wierd eating bulk-food on a cut...

I work construction and we start at 7am so I'll eat at 6-6:30am. If I was to cut off eating at 2-3PM I could still reap the benefits of IF?

>tfw taking addy to finish uni
>gives me the most insane preworkout pump
>take it when I wake up so can go 18 hours without eating effortlessly

IF does work, iirc the hodge twins use it as well and that's why they always chill in their car eating

>A fad diet is something you can't keep up forever, like keto diet, or juice diet or alcohol diet
You could keep any of those diets up forever. Just like IF. But the point is, you likely won't.

I don't get it. You eat breakfast at 6 am and nothing else after it???

You start work at 7, get off work at 3pm(right?) so start eating from 5 to 10 pm , sleep and you set.

You will literally die if you keep up keto or alchohol diet forever.

Try greek black coffee if you want literally unlimited energy.

I'm not really sold on preworkouts desu, IMO the only things that really get you fired up are coffee and cocaine.

To hit starvation mode you have to eat NOTHING for 3 days straight. You are getting plenty of food, don't get memed by the fatties here telling you to eat over 3k cals a day. Your body functions best when it gets as many or less resources than it needs.

Also if you don't roid you aren't gonna go up in lifts or muscle mass if you eat a lot more compared to if you did IF. You are just going to get fat faster.

What the fuck is an alcohol diet?

You will literally die with every diet for long enough.

Isnt that more than a 16 hour fast or am i retarded?

You will literally die with no diet.

Checkmate

> (OP)
>Isnt that more than a 16 hour fast or am i retarded?

Yes