Hit the plateau, need advice

So I've been lifting for a few years now. My squat is 300lbs, Deadlift 400lbs but bench is stalled on 190.

Always struggled on the bench, whilst it's true that it's arguably the hardest one for most people to progress on, I've got a long wingspan and at 6"2 there's a larger ROM. Main issue is my shoulders, they're so damn weak. Genetically my right shoulder especially (uncle and cousins also have this issue but they're not tall and quite stocky so they can still bench relatively well) and it always flares up. I do all the warm up routines you're expected to do, no silly dyel stuff either. If I do a shoulders workout in the week my bench (3/4 days later) will be lackluster and injuries occur in my rotator and font delts. Also had a trapped nerve in my left shoulder which prevented me from lifting for a while.

Veeky Forums I require your assistance, does anybody with similar issues have a good routine that's not too strenuous on the shoulders but still allows for increased strength and good volume to maintain size?

TL;DR Lifting for years, shoulder an issue strength and injury wise. Bench stalled. Very long arms dont help.

Other urls found in this thread:

gmb.io/shoulder-pain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

300lbs squat, 400lbs deadlift and 190lbs is your one rep max?

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

>posting this picture
>expecting advice

Good form, pupper

Yes, like I've said I've struggled in my bench. Constant shoulder pains and couldn't bench the bar when I first started.
I find legs and lower back easy to work out and found the 2x a week squats and deads did wonders.

Yet to find aa good workout for bench that will help my shoulders in both strength and size.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

It attracts more people, maybe a few might help.

>Beagle

good form pupper

"good form, pupper"

good form, pupper.

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

Time to get serious about shoulder mobility, user.

Here, take this.

>gmb.io/shoulder-pain/

good form, pupper

sleep tight ratto

Thanks I'll be having a good long read on that, see if there's anything I've missed.

Good form, pupper.

Anybody help pls

>Main issue is my shoulders

More OHP, maybe dips and wide grip pullups too if they work shoulders