ART of the DEAL

>post your bodacious bargains & haggling exploits itt

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/09/sex-doll-brothel-owner-says-visitors-have-disturbing-requests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slick moves OP.

I'm very, very impressed.

Keep it up.

Yeah, you're fuckin retarded.

poast of the day

Jenny writes like a cute. A CUTE

I ended up going with pic-related instead from a more reputable seller (same product); now I'll be able to focus more on gains and less on finding pussy or dealing with a girlfriend.

>100cm
wew

And here's the chatlog working this good deal:
>1/3

Here's a close-up of my new trading partner; it's gonna be a cozy, gain-chasing fall/winter with plenty of HODL -- why don't you get one, too, user? Then you wouldn't waste any of your precious time & energy on a real bitch with problems. This is cheaper than whores, too, user. And... AND...when I'm done PUMPING, then I DUMP her on the used doll market! PROFIT! I can definitely get like $600 for her used, no lie. Buy on Alibaba/Aliexpress; sell on eBay/Amazon. Hmm, in the mean time, if I get tired of her, I might start a successful sex doll brothel on craigslist. Hour rentals. Hmmm....

It's really sad how few of you see what a good investment this is; for the total price of a single visit from a mid-rate hooker or a date with a spoiled bitch, you can have a silent, compliant, non-chaos-introducing fuck-puppet to get your rocks off with efficiently as the urge arises before getting right back to day-trading. Better returns than cocaine! C'mon, just look at her....

Jenny and Shirley are probably scrawny shirtless 100lb 5'4" Chinese men with bad haircuts hunched over in a giant sweaty tech-support room

why would you get a 100cm sex doll? Arent midgets bigger than 100cm?

>check'd
Thank you; likewise!

>no u

:^)

???

>tips fedora

>check'd
Probably; not like it matters anyway.

Because she's easier to carry, pack, store, hide and otherwise move a doll that's only 3' 3" tall and weighs under 30lbs than, say, a "normal" adult-sized doll, but she's a lot more fun than one of those two-foot-tall dolls, plus she's the smallest doll you can find on the market with three holes big enough for the average penis (unfortunately, according to the measurements, I'll be about an inch too long; fortunately: these are stretchy).

>disregard females; acquire capital

a fuck doll. holy shit, sometimes you're being unpleasantly reminded that you're still on Veeky Forums

>yfw this is an honest Veeky Forums thread

This is part of a business plan I'm putting together, the first of several (if things go well) dolls I intend to stock my sex doll brothel with. You've seen the news?

nypost.com/2017/10/09/sex-doll-brothel-owner-says-visitors-have-disturbing-requests/

>money to be made on this emerging market

This

Fuck yeah, op. Goddamn I love this board.

there's no middle ground for this idea. either it works out well or you fail and are stuck with 1 or 2 creepy guys. godspeed.

Redditors fucking leave. OP's shit is weak as fuck.

That thing is gross. I'd rather fuck the 6/10 that works at the subway near my house when I'm worked up than that goblin looking thing.

I would be afraid to put my dick in this, who knows what kind of shitty solvants chinks used on it.
If I ever go to this point I would buy from Japan, it's important to have standard in your degeneracy.