youtube.com/watch?v=00SWOUnAgL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy the next 2 weeks before he gets banned for doping

real thread idiot

We won't hear the end of it.

this one was already up jackass

>KAZAKHSTAN
KAZAKHSTRONG!
All that genetic engineering for nothing...

Banned in 4 weeks. Who cares.

>tfw no world record breaking Kazakh bf

let's make this owg since pent and some other tripfags are fighting about trappy

glad she's gone desu

>glad she's gone desu
Rude

He's literally on his tippie toes in this picture. They fucking white lighted this shit ? AHAHAHAHA

>heels off the ground
>tfw you watched a lifter do a 270 degree turn before he got his light in 2012
this is bullshit

I don't want to hear from fake internet "experts" who have never picked up a barbell in their lives about technique

He had the down signal, stay salty Lu fans.

You are what's wrong with 2016 weightlifting. Hopefully justice is served and this guy is banned because his world record will never be touched for the end of time.

>lu's eyes
>his soul seems crushed

Anyone got the webm of Lu's c&j?

How did USA do in this?

I want to hear his screams

eh, most of our ladies didnt place as usual, we only have 1 guy here...

Fucking hell, that's brutal. Did he get it on the 3rd attempt?

Lu: "What are you talking about? I got first! Haha! My medal is gold, see? Ha! I got first! Hahaha!"

Nijat: "This is gonna be the best two weeks ever!"

Mohamed: "RIP IN PEACE WAAAAHHH"

r u being cheeky m8

>implying Lu C&j

I remember at the last olympics North Korea was pretty great; are we gonna see that guy again?

this is trappy and "haino" together
funny that haino would say
"I'm nowhere near close to her like you guys were, and I'm not interested in bothering her about Veeky Forums shit."

when he met her in person

>meme jerk

>Our last hope is a black vegan

How fucked are we?

detective pent to the rescue

JUST

I'm new to this whole bullshit but what's up with chinks doing that weird as fuck jerk they do.

uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN10M00U Here is the article. Very good. Rahimov basically confirmed for doper. He has already been banned once for three years.

My sides. The whole world is out to get this guy now !!

Doping stuff aside, how are none of them mentioning the shitty lift?

Because none of them understand weightlifting. The IOC is already down this guys pants as we speak. They will take care of him.

because he didnt break any rules that would mean red lights you fucking idiot

When you do the split jerk, you can't go as low as in the full squat. So when you do a squat jerk, you can go lower and so you should be able to do more weight as a result.

Welcome to snap city

Yes, I've met her a long time ago.
We haven't talked to each other in years until I recognized her facebook page from when you doxxed her here on Veeky Forums.

I only added her on facebook a couple of days ago.

But this is personal stuff, doesn't belong here anyways.

>you can go lower and so you should be able to do more weight as a result.
thats not the logic that makes squat jerk a viable jerk, its the fact that the bar doesnt have to propell upwards as much like a split jerk.

Pent please stop. Fuck trappy, fuck Haino, let's just talk about lifting.

but the truth is trappy, i never doxxed you. i had zero part of it and when i found out that others were planning on doing it, i tried to warn you.

>propel upwards
The goal is to get under the bar. With the squat jerk, it the bar doesn't have to go as high BECAUSE you can get lower underneath it.

yes, this ,

Sarah Robles has a much better shot at medaling. As far as the future goes, CJ might be able to medal by 2020/24.

Lad, I don't know what you and trappy had together, but I don't have anything to do with it.

I can't really help you with your unresolved issues.

Ur fuckin weird mate stalker creepy chink

Then why did you start a PL group on FB and used trappy's webms days after the doxx?

WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK

TRAPPY IS GONE AND NOT POSTING ANYMORE

LITERALLY FUCK OFF AND LET THINGS BE AS THEY ARE IT'S MUCH BETTER NOW

FUCKING TRIPFAGS I SWEAR TO GOD

Tripfags ruining owg

I miss the old days pre blue shoes and trappy.

>long time ago
based on the way she looks, that pic is 6 months to a year old
you're only digging this hole deeper for yourself, trappy

lol
pent has been on /owg/ since the day it was created

I started a facebook group for me and a couple of friends who train together.

The webms aren't from trappy, they're webms I've saved from Veeky Forums. Some are from trappy, some are not. She just happened to post a lot of webms.

But this is personal stuff and unrelated to this thread.

No, that was a very long time ago. I didn't even remember her name, only added her on facebook a couple of days ago after Pent doxxed her on /plg/.

YES AND NOW HE'S PART OF THE GROUP THAT'S RUINING IT

That pic is about 2 years old from the date I got on my phone

don't remember the name of a person you hugged dearly only 2 years ago

>tfw trappy is dating a SINGLE FATHER

FUCKING KEK THIS CAN'T BE FOR REAL

Pent trying to drive trappy-chan away. In case you haven't noticed already, Haino is trappy

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE WHERE TRAPPY IS

WHY

SHE'S GONE, LETS JUST LEAVE IT THAT WAY

JESUS CHRIST

WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT WEIGHTLIFTING? WHY ARE WE INSTEAD TALKING ABOUT A MAN WHO THINKS HE IS A GIRL

>trappy is gone

lmao no she has posted like 6 times itt

>don't talk to me or my husband's son ever again
FUCKING KEK

As long as the person isn't attentionwhoring anymore, i don't care. I really don't care. Even if Haino or whatever is trappy.

Hence why I didn't point him out. You and pent are chill.

but wouldn't that make the whole lift more difficult? talking about going lower than normal

I have reported almost all of Pent's and Haino's posts because their discussion has become exceedingly off-topic. It is detracting from the quality of the thread and it is completely unrelated to anything that this thread should be about.

Why the fuck has no action been taken? This tripfag drama is ridiculous.

Hey, I'm merely responding. Pent is the one who's posting personal information and turning the thread into his obsessed hunt after trappy-chan.

I was only here for a comment or two about the olympics, but I'll go back to /plg/ and stay there. People here have more autismo than /plg/, even with blueshoes.

okay, now get out

fuck off trappy.

Pent didnt post any new personal information that we havent already seen.
Go and stay go plz.

Not if you have the proper shoulder strength and mobility, no. It's more efficient because you don't have to perform a recovery other than squatting the weight up again. Even in this olympics, there have been multiple people who successfully split but couldn't recover.

okay, so now back to actual weightlifting. I need to take a deload next week, I felt fucking exhausted today, couldn't make weights I usually hit no problem. What do you lads do during deloads? I mostly stick to doing light powers, with some light front squats thrown in. I keep up with my mobility work and all that as well

youtube.com/watch?v=00SWOUnAgL0

Why doesn't he compete?

fuck off redditor

NO natty
No country to represent that has a weightlifting fed

I'm talking about my personal information, my city and facebook etc

But I don't really mind.

because he can't lift that much after he slims down and is forced off cycle

He doesn't have the time, support, or desire.

Then why were you so hesitant to admit where you were from before hand?

But we all know youre trappy

TRAPPY:

FUCK

OFF

NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE. JUST

FUCK
U
C
K

OFF
F
F

I want her here

Tell her we miss her

GET

>>>/OUT/

LEAVE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE I ANT TO TALK ABOUT WEIGHTLIFTING AGAIN

I don't do deloads, I'll just cut frequency down for a week, so I'll do 3 days instead of 5. Helps a lot, front squatting 5x a week gets rough.

TRAPPY WHITEKNIGHTS:

ALSO

FUCK

OFF

I know, I think that's where I'm at now. Last week I could hit 145 kg for doubles, just yesterday i bombed out on them. fucking rough

Dont add trappy on facebook then?
What are you retarded?
Of course we still know youre trappy so it doesnt matter

If I add her, will you know?

HELLO MY NAAME IS PENT.

I MUST SAVE OWG FROM TRIPS BLUESHOE AND TRAPIZE

HAHA YOUR NAME JACOB HAHA WE ALL KNOW NOW BUT I TAKE TRIP OF FOOL YOU WE ALL KNOW NAME NOW

HAHA I KNOW YOUR SCHOOL YOU ATTEND AND IT HAS BEEN POST. I TROLL YOUUU

HAAHA HAINO IS A TRAP AND TRAP CHAN AND I LOVED THE TRAP CHAN AND AM BROKEN HAHA I TROLL YOUUU

Been on Veeky Forums for years never been in your gay ass thread.

Just came to fucking LOL at you Lu posting faggots who have been giving him a blowjob for the last four years. Your doped up prince got alpha dunked by a guy who is 5'4. LMAO.

this is what autism looks like

jacob, why can't you squat 3 plates? you lift every day and you weigh like 85kgs. i've never met someone with genetics as fucked up as yours

lanklets btfo

Yurik Vardanian was a lanklet and he was strong as fuck. Blue shoes is just a faggot.

Because he has Klinefelter's

>5'7

> le non leg split jerk man

Someone wanna give me the brief overview of why trappy left.

I'm happy as shit about it I just don't know whats going on

Why are you all rooting for him to get popped?

All the Kazachs are on roids.

they like the LAC

Dude should of just settled for silver.

Now he's going to feel the wraith of the IOC. A Kazakh winning gold by breaking the WR on a lift 12 kilos up from his 1st attempt is a strait up spit in the face of everything the IOC and WADA have been doing the past few months.