Metaverse shills competing with every token

> Shills promising it to be LINK + CIVIC + NEO + LATOKEN
> Hosts an ICO before finishing the product
> Older than NEO and Qtum
> Only has a wallet until now

Dont get me wrong it might pump, but is anyone else really believing this bullshit full of promises? The comments are sketchy as fuck

>"our chance to quit wageslaving"
>"I'm going all in"
>"WTC all over again"
>"this will set me free"
>"it's going to go up like NEO"
> ...

Just the CEO mentioning that the price will probably pump to NEO level is a huge red flag already. Not to mention screenshots of a discord group trying to pump the coin.

they're luring investors in with names of coins that have successfully mooned. psy ops for a pnd to rival elixir.

They claim to have 50+ employees and be older than the fuck? Yet they only have a wallet.

> inb4 they have a blockchain
of course they have a blockchain if they have a wallet thats not ERC20. these dumb pajeets cant even shill their coin properly

If founder is really the co founder of neo and ties to Vitalik, then 30 mill seems undervalued for those reasons alone in this crypto market.

There are too many coins out there with that selling point already.

LRC is one for example that has great names in the team but has not yet delivered a product w/ a marketcap below 100m.

Dont get me wrong, people buying in now could x2 their stack with a pump. But expecting this to beat NEO, WTC, and LINK? The fuck.

1 of 7 people that cofound Antshares

Ahh I remember this same FUD for walton:) cute.

See? Their only selling point is comparing with other crypto.

WTC for example has patents so its understandable why they pumped.

Yet Metaverse cant even develop a working feature they claim Metaverse has aside from a wallet.

NEO + LINK + CIVIC + LATOKEN features really pajeets?

I don't even know anymore man. Fake news is brutal. Just like the tronix shills. I'm going heavy in Vechain I think. Didn't dip as hard as the other coins when BTC was rallying.

Fuck these Metaverse shills seriously. At least the OMG and LINK shills actually gave solid reasons.

These guys are throwing every buzzword out there. Fuck off Metaverse shills.

Yeah its blatant pump and dump shilling.
Just filter metaverse.

>ties to Vitalik
Source?

Aside from Vitalik they also said the Metaverse founder has close ties with Da Hongfei and the Chinese government LMFAO.

I bought WTC at $1.70, but I'm not not seeing it for ETP.

Differences:
WTC was nuked by the Chinese ICO fuckery, ETP had been in decline for months prior
WTC has a specific application for a real-world problem, ETP promises some 'Metaverse' meme
WTC has patents, ETP does not
WTC is younger than ETP, yet has accomplished more

I'm not saying ETP won't eventually 2-4x even if purely through hype. Shittier altcoins have pumped more (see: Internet of People). But this is not looking WTC-tier in the slightest.

The only thing going for it is that it's on Bitfinex.

Is that even a good thing? Antshares was not that great technology either.

I had this coin at 1.20, sold at 1.35 at a peak....bad timing. But now its shilled the fuck out...idk if I should get back in or not.

I looked at the coin, because I dont want to dismiss something just because its shilled.

But it literally has no working product aside from a wallet despite being older than NEO and Qtum. Its a shitcoin.

I'm unbiased, becuase like I said, I had a bunch but sold (and feeling fomo...) but would bitfinex list a shitcoin?

What about the eric gu thing, small mc, etc?

Do you motherfuckers saying it has no working product read Chinese? There's almost zero information about this project.

We all will make it.

It doesnt matter if they dont have any working products or patents.

They are trying to do so much yet have accomplished so little despite existing longer than NEO and Qtum.

The shilling has only just started desu. I got in early yesterday, and only took a few hours to have my initial investment paid off comfortably. Just shoveled more of my COSS profits into it. Price has dipped a bit atm but should go up nicely over course of the day and certainly over the week. Still early days with ETP imo.

>co founder
>ties
lol at this shilling

What did realistically NEO accomplish for the past 6 months?