GENERALLY POWERLIFTING

lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9MwAgG4QCVedhHvJRYPyKFQdDZWbStwDYbB9eFwbdXWM6rg/viewform
youtu.be/AJe0c3bWgQs
youtu.be/LM8VSeH7SyA
instagram.com/anllela_sagra/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING TODAY/TOMORROW

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TONIGHT

WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THIS WEEKEND?

and most importantly,
HOW ARE YOU?

the worst part was that it wasn't even like what your girl said with the "oh also i plan to do this"
it was literally "you're an american going to Rome. Like 50% of the draw of that place is the romance, so if you're presented with an opportunity to get some italian dick, i don't want our relationship to be what gets in your way."
infuriating

sweet tits.

sheiko tommorow. gonna make some carbonara for lunch. im really enjoying the NEET life

do it for norsefat

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9MwAgG4QCVedhHvJRYPyKFQdDZWbStwDYbB9eFwbdXWM6rg/viewform

>training
What I should have done today, but I was lazy

>eating
Chicken and lentil chili

>planning
Work

>feeling
'ok'

>WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING TODAY/TOMORROW
RD tomorrow, cuckols bench, bro shit

>WHAT ARE YOU EATING TONIGHT
brother made grill food--brats, lamb, shish kebabsc and skewers, cheese and crackers, cider, chips, dip...way too much. Not gonna try cutting any weight until vacation is over

>WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THIS WEEKEND?
heading back to school from vacation in michigan. looking forward to seeing a friend of mine.
>and most importantly,
>HOW ARE YOU?
eh. im ok. kind of scared of the future and life, which is why i have been putting off job prep and watching always sunny.

I really should lose a little weight because there is a girl at my school i like and get along with that i realllllly wanna date and i dont feel very attractive rn tbqh.

training is fun tho (knock on wood)

how are u lad?

poutine you here? I think this is the kind of girl you like. I needs ta ask ya something

>anyone from plg that isn't boardshorts getting anything above an 8
doubt.png

>kind of scared of the future and life
control what you can control user. try not to worry about the rest. so like, stop putting off the job search and watching always sunny. I'm a fucking disaster when it comes to women, but I feel like it would be good to be able to say you're not a NEET

>control what you can control user. try not to worry about the rest. so like, stop putting off the job search and watching always sunny. I'm a fucking disaster when it comes to women, but I feel like it would be good to be able to say you're not a NEET

this is true.

a minor point: i am in school, so Im not NEET; I have 1 yr left but i need to start/continue prepping / searching

531 squats today, followed by squats bbb for assistance then some chins and meme isolations. Anybody have first hand experience with 531+bbb?

Whats with /plg/ and anime? I love anime does that mean I should be posting here?

Sheiko deads and Nuckols W3D2

Everything

I don't know yet. Probably chilling with people from work and some video games

Great. Life is going really well and all 3 lifts are feeling good, especially bench and deadlifts.

>Life is going really well
reeeeeeeeeee

What range are you /10??

pls give me hope

Chest/Legs
Tuna and Grapes
Probably nothing at all
>HOW ARE YOU?
Lost.

Camping all week desu. Fucking bored off my nut.

Like maybe a 6 face if I'm being kind to myself with a pretty dece bod. I'm also a few years older than her and sharp and funny and knowledgeable.

CUTE

/plg/ is on Veeky Forums so quality edits are welcome. Reaction images are fine too desu.

what weight class and turtle

183/1120

Ok here are the squat videos

youtu.be/AJe0c3bWgQs

youtu.be/LM8VSeH7SyA

Will take any critique besides the hyperextending meme.

Thanks lads.

get your elbows down.

look at where your elbows are pointed at the top when you unrack and set up, then look where they are on the way up and look at how your chest angle is being compromised and you are being forced into a good morning.

wew.

yeah. elbows down, keep your upper back tighter.

Also, what shoes do you have? it might benefit you to get WL shoes as it might help you hit depth without getting shitty buttwink

at least you werent hyperextending :^)

look for a graduate position before you graduate. dont become like me.
t. NEET who just graduated civil eng without looking for a grad job

Pretend your hands are full of groceries and you need to close the door with your ass.

That's how tight your back should be.

Ok I'll work on that. Did you notice a difference between the two videos as far as elbows and chest coming down?

I'm wearing shoes with a .75in heel :)

My ankle mobility is just that bad. I stretch calves but it doesn't do much. I blame flat feet.

Thanks gents.

>I'm wearing shoes with a .75in heel :)

WEW.
you'll get the mobility eventually, i imagine.

Just make sure that you take time to warm up with air squats, just the bar.

is anything tight when you warm up?

Also, how long have you been doing this stuff? I imagine if you are maxing at 225 for 1, not TOO long.

For what it's worth, it's probably not worth it for you to do 1 rep maxing. I know it's fun, but its def. safer to Just do your volume work.

What?

Okay, so I've come to the conclusion on Sheiko that:

Bench is ludicrously easy
Squat is moderately difficult
Deadlift is hard af

How close am I?

More like
>why do Sheiko bench when Cuckols gives you 10+ lbs a month
>Squats are moderately hard
>Deadlifts are a joke

It makes sense for you since you came off of TM where you're deadlifing once a week and doing 5x5 squats that should make you want to puke your guts out.

How does Jesse Norris squat 635x4 beltless, at a BW of 198, and still be natty?

By the way, how helpful do you think the occlusion training is in nuckol's program. How many people stare at you and think you're a heroin addict as you do your sets in the gym?

He tries really really hard.

I do the nuckols 3x a week int med bench. So there's none of that. The only thing I added was some medium weight back work 2x a week and the dumbbell bench and tricep extensions from day 3 of the 3x int high program

>Warm-up
I have a pretty long pretty awesome dynamic warmup, and I spend a decent amount of time with the bar and 95-135lbs really loosening up as well. Only thing truly tight are my ankles. I think I have hip structure that limits depth as well, but I only feel it on lowbar squats.

>How long
Since late February. Got up to 260x3x5 on a LP then failed a set and pulled my back real bad. Took 6 weeks off upper body only and last week was my first week back.

>Rep maxing
Im doing a meme autoregulation-based high frequency thing. That was just a daily minimum single. My legs volume today was DB lunges. Is it truly OPTIMAL, maybe not. But its fun, gets me moving every day, and lets me dial in some technique after going @10 every other day in a LP.

Thanks for the input.

Shame :/, I'd really like to hear about someone's experience with occlusion training for accessory work cause I'm kind of interested in trying it out for myself.

>Since late February. Got up to 260x3x5 on a LP then failed a set and pulled my back real bad. Took 6 weeks off upper body only and last week was my first week back.

ah ok, makes sense.

sry i wasnt trying to sound bullying or something. I've fucked myself up before and had babby deloads to fix :/

No need for me to try to give you advice about programming and shit then; i just was uncertain of your experience level cause of your deload.

>Im doing a meme autoregulation-based high frequency thing. That was just a daily minimum single. My legs volume today was DB lunges. Is it truly OPTIMAL, maybe not. But its fun, gets me moving every day, and lets me dial in some technique after going @10 every other day in a LP.

That's whats important. have fun and the strength will come back nice and quick.

godspeed lad

just don't deadlift lmao

>Did you notice a difference between the two videos as far as elbows and chest coming down?
they were both pretty rough imo

It seems really memey to me. But I'm still a huge noob, so maybe it has its uses?

>look for a graduate position before you graduate. dont become like me.

thanks m8--will do fo sho. i just wish i had an internship instead of research this summer. but i think ill be ok if i can motivate myself. have 2 weeks before classes start so i have some time to get shit goin.

powerlifting

More like
Bench/sumo is easy
Ohp is moderately difficult
Squats are hard

who is this jizz whizz

anllela sagra

>WAWTT
Pic related, plus ohp 5x5@75%, chins +60x3x5, cable rows, curls, db reverse flyes. Shoulder wasn't feeling so great so I hope it'll be ok tomorrow.

>Eating
Had some Japanese food

>Weekend
Nada, am getting my right shoulder checked out Friday though

>How am I
Meh, you know how it be.

>guys let's get back onto topic about powerlifting!

Wow that's something trappy would say, I wonder if she used that filename before...

trip on haino

>instagram.com/anllela_sagra/?hl=en
>see bio
>mfw I read Congolombian instead of Colombian
Oh god, what have I become

Just tried a full bench setup, feet on bench, dig shoulders into bench, drop legs off, press hard through feet, butt down, shoulders back.
>HOLY SHIT
Before I was just arching slightly and retracting shoulders. I've never felt that comfortable benching before.
I got an extra 2 reps out of my sets today.
>that stability
>that comfort
Why haven't i done this before

cheers senpai

weird

why doesn't trappy chan just come back?

she is, haino is trappy

My single was a triple today. I added 10 to each side and hit it so i added 5 too.30 pound PR 515 to 545.

I literally cried from joy. My squat stalled since jan 2015.

Were all gonna make it.

but i mean, why doesn't she just come back with her usual trip

because she is autistic

REST DAY

GALLON OF WHOLE MILK

NO-LIFING WITCHER 3

PRETTY CONTENT, PLAYING RANKED CSGO WITH MY FRIENDS, DELI AND FAT RETARD

Conventional?

I thought it was hellish to pull conv during sheiko but easy to do sumo

Why would pulling Conv vs sumo be harder on sheiko? %s are still the same

Apparently easier to do reps with sumo. Ime, I would agree.

Your guess is as good as mine, I just felt less beat up pulling sumo

What app is this?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK FUCK MY FUCKING SI JOINT FFFUFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK I TRIED TO SQUAT 185 LBS AND ITS FUCKING RAPING ME AGAIN FFUUUUUUCCKKK ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE I SQUATTED OR DEADLIFTED ANYTHING FUUUUCCKKKMKK

sorry to hear that

have you seen a doctor or a pt or a sports chiropractor

NO

WE'RE FREAKS

Did my first ever mock meet today lads, since this is the only chance I've had to lift in about 6 days and the only chance I'll have again until Monday.

S-seven hundred total... :')

>tfw that's not in tons

no I'm poor

shut up

Wendlerized

WE'RE FREAKS BRO WE DONT NEED A SPINE CAUSE 5X MR OLYMPIA TOM BARN DOOR PLATZ SAID SO BRO. IT FUCKIN SICK BRO.

>tfw 5/3/1 is my favorite program but I'm still making weekly progress on TexMeth so it would be irresponsible to my gainz to switch
I just want to get to do memey stuff like 5x10 Z-Presses again.....

keep practicing and you'll only go up

I mean I know 185 isn't a big weight however how is your squat form ? Have you made sure you're not doing something retarded? Also don't delay bro.

my form is good. it feels like the weight is going directly into the si joint

off day today, easy day at work. Ate pasta, shrimp, chicken, popcorn, and chips watching the matrix for the first time.

Tommorow 10x3 squats for c6w (pray 4 me) going to eat jamaican food for lunch and then Japanese for dinner with friends.
Im good. Leaving NYC for upstate NY for school soon which blows.

Put memey stuff on VD or after your ID sets nigga

You will too in 10 years

Yeah I actually did several sets of one-armed towel rows after my last ID just for the fun of it, I feel like it's what Wendler would have wanted.

what happened to joffrey? did you guys bully him away too?

He got cucked by his school and is now five wumbillion dollars in debt.
Probably has more important things on his mind than /plg/

Diddys 5-8x3, not sure about the intensity
Rowies 5x8

I had a dream where these 2 girls I've known for a long time where teasing me to come sit with them and hug them so I decided haut to do it and all 3 of us spooned.

That was probably the best moment of my life that has never happened

>Whats with /plg/ and anime?
Absolutely nothing. Weebposting is frowned upon here.

I kill weebs

I don't know. Squat, press, pull probably. High-ish reps.
Don't know.
Family meeting. Volunteered as driver, so I don't have to sip a couple of beers all night.
>HOW ARE YOU?
Eager to get started with school, not eager to end the Summer holliday, stressed about finding a research question for my thesis, would like time to just stop for a few days and let me breathe.

My backs healed ;^)
Ignoring it and hoping it goes away wins again

>not postin d sound version

i wanna hear them screams

Idiot

t'was a joke autissimo

no, rly, i wanna hear

thats what makes it real

Today is the day I buy my singlet and BPF Membership lads :)

I'm somehow 90kg and want to compete at 83kg so it looks like I start my cut today too.

Does the singlet undershirt have to be white?

Why I oughta

You wanted me to have back pain? I can hing without any pain right now but I'm fairly certain my left side of my loewerback or glute is slightly sprained.

>install tinder bc loneliness
>swipe a little until I hit the limit
>wake up with tinder notification
>"oh boy someone likes me! :D"
>check notification
>"you may now swipe again"

Unmarked, sponsoring brand (SBD eg), or club/team shirt.

If you just downloaded it and started swiping then they haven't had time to swipe you yet. Give it a day and see if you get a few matches.

dw fil. if norsechad can score with girls on tinder, so can you!

No I wanted you to fix the problem kek. It could be tight glutes/hips causing lower back pain