Historically speaking, have most psychotic killers and other assorted wackjobs been sexually frustrated...

Historically speaking, have most psychotic killers and other assorted wackjobs been sexually frustrated, and that explains their villainous behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
youtube.com/watch?v=QgUXGcEXUhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with this dude

Wasnt there some greek play where all the women stopped giving sex and all hell broke loose?

>Ted
>psychotic

Other way around, your head becomes more clear if you don't constantly have pussy/cock on your mind.
t. diagnosed schizoid

>oh wait that's real life

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

There's also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

He was clearly deranged for having such views, only a mad man would think there is anything wrong with industrial society and all the benefits derived from such a system.

pls be a troll

Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski

>posting from a personal computer onto Veeky Forums about the evils of technological society

Are YOU trolling?

How else am I supposed to learn essential survival skills, considering the disintegration of the traditional social fabric?

Whatever, hypocrite.

>hey you stupid slave can't get rid of that chain huh

>David's wife, Linda Patrik, first suspected Theodore and urged David to read the manifesto when it was published. David recognized Ted's writing style, and the criminal defense lawyer the couple hired notified authorities. On April 3, 1996, police arrested Ted in his rural cabin in Lincoln, Montana.

BTFO by his brother's roastie wife, that's gotta hurt.

It seems pretty simplistic to reduce motivations to simple lack of sex.

>how else am I supposed to learn essential survival skills
Same way your distant ancestors learned them, bitch. Trial and error.

Andrei Chikatilo could only get off while stabbing someone with a knife....before he learned this superpower, he got his wife pregnant by masturbating for hours and finally taking some of the few drips of semen and pushed them in his wife's vagina.

God I hate this picture, I don't know who this is but this guy's face is so fucking disgusting.

Sam Hyde

>le communist with le smartphone argument

Stronger argument than you've shown.

How's living the virgin life like your "hero"?

>the broken are more evolved
Shut up nigger this ain't split. Get some help.

Pussy slave has spoken

>you can only be either some pussy slave beta or an /r9k/ broken psychotic

Is the well being of women something you care about?

I’m sorry she wouldn’t fuck you user.

t. Virgin

>The absolute state of /pol/

What does this even mean?

I'm not from /pol/ and I have no clue why you think I am.

It's a pretty simple question.

Why ask the question? What point are you trying to make?

That it's really a binary. Either you are a cunt slave or you're not, there's really no inbetweens. Being "broken" like you described it means being free.

>Either you are a cunt slave or you're not, there's really no inbetweens.

wew lad, nice world view you have there. Just because you haven't been laid doesn't mean everyone who has is a cunt slave lmao

You've been engineered to type that. Just bear that in mind, just because you are capable of conscious thought doesn't mean your actions aren't predetermined.

And your virginity has been predetermined too lol

Not a virgin. I've probably been married for longer than you have been an adult.

This reminds me of the book The Mass Psychology of Fascism by Wilhelm Reich

Right... Does your wife know the kind of shit you post here?

>Does your wife know
This question right here is cunt slavery on display.

Ted thought any man who got married was the equivalent of a "cunt slave," so it's not like your hero would approve of your actions.

I don't idolize Ted or anyone else for that matter. I don't think he does either.

>2017
>still idolizing Ted instead of just reading Jacques Ellul's "Technological Society," which he plagiarized all his good ideas from

>plagerized
Isn't it more likely he just felt similar?

No. People who say "this psychological trait is caused by sexual repression" are charlatans.

Also, usually, people who have the dark triad of personality traits tend to be more promiscuous.

>Either you are a cunt slave or you're not, there's really no inbetweens.

>this is what Tedposters ACTUALLY believe

>WAHHH MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS EVIL AND WHY I DONT HAVE A GF
>uses modern technology to kill people

Wow, so brave.

You don't seem to understand irony.

Neither does your virgin hero Ted.

What do you think is more plausible?

- I am incel -> so I am crazy and kill people.
- I am crazy -> so I am incel and kill people.

>Historically speaking, have most psychotic killers and other assorted wackjobs been sexually frustrated, and that explains their villainous behavior?

Some of them are prophets.

The vast majority of you are in active rebellion against the gods and the Emperor while simultaneously running around with a book asserting every pissant and his dog has divine right.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgUXGcEXUhc

Has anybody read Ted's new book?

Well shit in that case if you care about the well being of anyone you’re a slave.

>she doesn’t know and she’d leave me if she did
FTFY

Soyboy detected.

I’m not the one hiding things from my wife because I’m afraid she’ll leave me.

At least I have a wife. What do you have?

Usually the other way around. Being psychotic isn't a very attractive trait to most people.

You can accept criticism of technology's impact upon society without in any way accepting the idea that a technological society needs to be destroyed.

Psychosis mandates delusion and disconnection from reality. Did he view himself as a divine messiah? Think there was a grand conspiracy against him? Speak to angels and demons? No? Probably not psychotic.