Do you lift until failure?

do you lift until failure?

no, thats a good way of ruining your joints and ligaments

Fucking salooted.

I lift, and I'm a failure....
So yeah I guess so.

kek

no. I hate the feeling of being useless after a workout. defeats half the purpose of working out.

This guy did

ONCE

zzz

What's with the guys running in with green screens at the end?

No I lift as a failure

Fucked up thing is, I would have comforted her as she wept and deep dicked her till she fell asleep in my arms.

..... she made the lift though

Is she stronger than everyone of Veeky Forums?

Then netflix, a pound of chocolate, and all night balls deep victory poundings it is!

is an olympian who trained her whole life in weightlifting a stronger weightlifter than people who post on Veeky Forums

Yeah but I think I could beat her in a fight at least

privacy barrier in case he fell to floor, they were slow as shit typical Brazilians

jerk has a lot of technique involved

she can probably jerk more than 99.9% of Veeky Forums but I bet about 15% of Veeky Forums can overhead press more than her

I jerk every day, where is my olyimpics medal?

>Implying her impressive olympic level strength that will prevent her from being tenderly loved
>Implying the dicking she will recieve won't break her like it would break any other woman
>implying her body is so primed for sex and reproduction that simply rubbing my cock along the crevice of her puffy snatch while in full workout gear won't be enough to make her have a mini orgasm and present her cunt to me like a bitch in heat.

Do you know what the word "implying" means?

Not really, no.

sometimes

Pls be troll

ㅋㅋㅋ?

Aw fuck

your mom has a good jerk technique