How can he looks so out of shape and be in shape at the same time familia? I don't get it

How can he looks so out of shape and be in shape at the same time familia? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.vice.com/ca/article/the-stockton-slap-why-slapping-is-the-new-punching
youtube.com/watch?v=tNPp7pyQ7k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he looks so out of shape and be in shape at the same time familia? I don't get it.
because you are fucking retard that's why

Probably because he has trouble cutting down to a lower weight

he doesn't look out of shape at all

he looks like a vegan triathlete

This

He can kill you, op. Easily.

what's the difference?

>implying I'm not Conor Mc Gregor

He looks better than you, OP

>implying manlet Conor McGregor isn't going to get rekt twice in a row

He took the fight on 10 days notice and was on vacation in Cabo when he got the call, plus he's a beast

Conor McGregor is possibly the most overhyped fighter in MMA history in proportion to his real ability. I hope he gets btfo by Diaz again.

>Conor McGregor is possibly the most overhyped fighter in MMA history in proportion to his real ability
this would be ronda

Conor is good but he just became larger than life thanks to his pre-fight shenanigans and predictions. He's the greatest self marketing fighter since Ali.

I agree with this user but Ronda is out of the MMA picture pretty much

Not when you eat greens man, not when you eat greens...

He works out for strength and speed and doesnt spend time sculpting his muscles like some gay ken doll.

Mendes would have fucked him up if he wasn't called in last minute

This is probably the real definition of good genetics, being aesthetic has no practical application beyond trying to get laid. Meanwhile the most functional bodies are often not also aesthetic.

Check that body dysmorphia, OP.

this
I've watched the fight again and until he got rekt, he clearly had the upper hand

For an actual answer op its cutting. He spent the week before the fight cutting, and after weighing in he drank as much as he possibly could up until the fight. This = weak and bloated looking.

Nate will beat him again for sure.
>beat Conor with short notice
>now has a full training camp

When he goes back to featherweight Aldo will fuck him up. I'm not taking Conor's victory away from him, but it was a lucky punch. Aldo looks more confident than ever and with the way he fought Frankie, I can tell her is more defensive than offensive.

Which is why he got TKOd second round :^)

Mc Gaygor got lucky on this one

He has great cardio and a solid skull.

This is the same argument Conorfags use now before the rematch
>B-but me taters had the upper hand during the first round h-he simply got gassed out it'll be different next time
I tell ye

Gotta confuse your aesthetics

CMON

Cardio senpai, guy trains for endurance and does triathlons. I think Nate is really interesting. He doesn't look strong and neither are his movements visually powerful or dynamic. He reminds me of a noodle in his looks and movements. In the fight against Conor his strikes were very no-nonsense and not flashy either, they didn't look strong but they definitely hurt Conor.

Fighter's build is very different to a body builder's one. Conor also had less gas than Nate and wore himself out a little with all those flashy kicks and punches.

Btw what was with nate's slapping strikes? I never saw anyone slap in mma before, what are the effects and practical aspects of slapping vs punching?

Yea this is bullshit and you clearly know nothing about contact sports.

Mayweather would be better than Connor since Connor took the Mayweather blueprint(and lost).

sports.vice.com/ca/article/the-stockton-slap-why-slapping-is-the-new-punching

>vice
I ain't giving any clicks to those fags

much easier to land a slap and while it won't knock you out it will still disorient you and fuck with your head

They make your skin and muscle more tender which makes getting hit in that area both hurt more and make it numb. 0

Yeah... no. The only reason he got such a draw was because of his ridiculously good record. Conor doesn't deserve nearly the amount of attention that he has on his record alone.

why do certain fighters parade around the octogon like assholes? i'm not a big UFC fan but i watched the mcgregor v diaz fight and i didn't really understand why mcgregor was doing it. is it to annoy the other person and encourage them to attack/lure them in?

i mean why do it when you are fighting up a weight division? seems like a pretty stupid thing to do

The same reason the Diaz brothers like to slap their opponents and talk shit.

Part mental game, part for the crowd and partly because they are a bunch of high testosterone top level fighters with over inflated egos.

hype gets more viewers, which turns into more money. it's all part of the show, and probably encouraged by the UFC officials.

i was just curious if there was actual strategy to it or it's just showmanship desu

>The only reason he got such a draw was because of his ridiculously good record.

t. Someone that has no idea what he's talking about

Tell me, how long have you been following MMA and boxing? Now be honest now, there is no need to lie

There is literally no disputing what I said. How famous was Mayweather in 1998 after his first 18 pro fights? He was still a nobody. Conor McGregor is already a superstar.

it's probably both

Mcgregor is funny and can bring in a lot of people so it's better for the sport if he wins and there's a trilogy. But at the same time I've always been a fan of the Diaz brothers so I'll be happy either way. It's about time Nate makes some fucking money.

who else is from heem?

>How famous was Mayweather in 1998 after his first 18 pro fights?

Mayweather was kinda known in the boxing world, he was an olympian.

Are you seriously going to pretend that Mayweather didnt sell his fights by shit talking?

Also UFC and Boxing are really really different.

You can become a megastar in the UFC a lot faster than in boxing. Connor(and Rousey) became megastars because they were undefeated shit talkers that could put asses in seats.

Make money for Dana=UFC memestar

>Are you seriously going to pretend that Mayweather didnt sell his fights by shit talking?

No, I am going to tell you that Conor is clearly way fucking better at it. Floyd has the IQ and personality of a potato. He isn't a superstar now because of his promoting ability but because of his 49-0 record. Meanwhile Conor has two title fights under his belt and an embarrassing loss and still gets magazine covers.

Nate has a head of iron. Simple as that. He can take hits bros

He's a superstar now because of the names on his record(number of wins does not matter as much as the names on your record in boxing), his fight selling ability, and his win streak.

You cannot become the PPV king if you cannot sell fights, he can fight literal whos now and still get a million of views but that always wasnt the case, he had to sell fights and he is well known for his ability to sell a fight by playing the bad guy. Saying "McGregor surpassed him" is silly as of now.

Also boxing isnt as popular in the US as it used to be and UFC is 'in' right now so thats another thing you have to take into consideration

DUDE

He can dish them out too!

100%

his chest and delts look deflated in comparison
but this is aesthetically speaking, he's a sick cunt

Ronda was unironically the best fighter in her division, and if her trainer wasn't an absolute fucking retard she would have been able to slip the lefts that Holly was throwing at her.

Watch him do mitt work with her and you'll see that when he throws a hook for her to duck under he throws it OVER HER HEAD.

Believing nates conspiracy theory bullshit.

>light weight belt is on the line nah i wont stay in shape in case i'm a replacement

i'll go holiday in mehico

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats so fucking funny.
it russled me.

tho he looks in great shape to fight. idk why people connect muscularity to combat potential. have you guys even fought anything with hands, not with keyboard and mouse

Functional strength has nothing to do with lifting weights and looking ripped

>Functional strength has nothing to do with lifting weights and looking ripped

What does it have to do with?

Stockton slap, its just part of him and Nick's style, it's more of a demeaning thing than it is a damaging strike. 209 homie

I've just started watching UFC, would mcgregor have got through the match if he wasn't fucking about? Was he even fucking about? It looked like he was, just before Diaz got the good hits in.

And why are they all so angry with each other?

Conor was trying to knock Nate out

Nate can take a punch and has much better cardio so since Conor went hard in the first round and failed to get the K.O. he was fucked

you will probably see a much more reserved Conor in the rematch but with a similar end result

So how come Nate's 19-10 and Conor's 19-3?

From the stats it looks like nate relies on going to the ground and conor needs to win through knockouts and can't go to ground?

Nate has fought for much longer and against a higher level of opponent on average. Nate's been in UFC since his seventh pro fight, Conor was in the minors until his fifteenth.

ahhh

he was number 5, why would he stay in shape.. lmao especially since that was super fight...

I think Nate is kind of a hard-counter against McGregor. He's a great grappler with a crazy jaw who is nigh impossible to knock out, while Conor is a KO-artist with lacking skills on the ground in comparison. It's a really tough fight for him. Conor had also almost only been fighting stepping stones up until Aldo who he got with a lucky shot. He's good but he's not as good as people make him out to be. Give him some more years in the ufc and I assure you his record won't look as clean.

because its a smart thing to do if your number 5 in the fucking world and people on top of you had recently lost or injured

Is Carlos Newton natty lads?

she was a one trick pony and lost when people realized she can only armbar

Nate looks good for the rematch

I got Diaz by sub in the 2nd again

Holy shit his ab connects with his pec for optimum organ defense

This.

dayum he looks good.
i was betting on conor, but it has changed. i have doubts..

Drank as much what

What the fuck is that bubble below his neck?

>he fell for the looking aesthetic equals health meme
There are chubby and dyel people who could outperform you in every way, it's just unlikely that the average one you see on the street will do so.

dude its a photo taken by professionals under perfect lightning and then retouched by another team of professionals. they could make your mom look shredded as fuark

Do you think she'll return? It really seems unlikely anytime soon considering all I see of her now is modelling and "acting".

She won't. She can't. Also makes no sense if you look at her finances. Why train and get beaten if you can make the same money by talking? She can't even hype herself for "strongest" title since she's a female.

huh
i cant figure out whats off

I feel like it would make a fuckton of money for ufc and her if she did. But it doesn't seem like she's training anymore. Seems like the bantamweight title is gonna be a revolving door now.

Mendes was gassed and pretty much doomed like three bodykicks in. He was completely gassed by those shots.

>Not taking victory away
>lucky punch

Aldo's off the juice, when he gets a few solid shots to the chin, he's out again.

Conor had to eat up to make 170 pounds, you're dealing with a Conor with about 10-15 more pounds behind his punches than last time and a full round of preparation for the opponent he's facing. People don't realize how badly Nate is going to eat shit in this fight. Conor's brilliant move to buy himself more time to juice up and pack on mass and get his cardio up at this weight with his retirement situation is so underrated. I just don't know if he'll be able to make 145 again. Not sure why everyone believes Diaz to be the bigger man, he's just 3 inches taller and not nearly as thick in the upper torso and lower body as Mcgregor is. 2nd round tko Conor.

looking out of shape and looking unaesthetic are not the same thing

He is in shape, just carrying some extra fat and not on juice.
Have you ever seen a heavyweight fighter?

Conor may have improved his cardio, but Nate will still perform better if the fight goes all 5 rounds. Nate runs triatholons for fun, this guy is a cardio machine. If the fight goes to the ground then McGregor is definitely finished. Even if its stand up, in their last fight, that one solid punch from Diaz made a noticeable impact on McGregor. Conor also is going to have trouble in heavier weights because he isn't used to the movement packing in those extra pounds.

I'd say Nate takes this 7/10 times.

Definitely,

People were saying Nate was going to get knocked out. Does fags are casuals if they don't know that Diaz has taken crazy beatings and hasn't gotten KOed.

Conor's walk around weight was always 170lbs he didn't have to eat shit

Butthurt fatty detected

yup Im a MT guy and everybody is shaped as fuck in my gym. Nobody looks as soft as Nate

Diaz was close to being bodied the first fight. Face spewing blood, only from 2 rounds. The significant hit was 3 rounds in after Mcgregor was gassed out from landing sets of combos. This time his cardio is up, his power is up, and his preparation is there. Diaz is going to get whipped off the scene. This fight will go to the score cards with Mcgregor obviously on top.

Nah breh, sub or TKO/knock out, noway this is going to the score cards

And Nate was also given a full fight camp. He can also have only improved and brushed up on his weak areas. Conor's strikes, while powerful, weren't enough to KO Diaz. I think it might have had something to do with him being flashy or going for an early KO, but I agree he will have changed up his fighting style and won't try for early KO. I still think Nate wins with some difficulty.

I'm sorry lad. It's a bit too much to say that it was a "lucky punch." Aldo often leads with his head past his shoulder in his stupid bull rushes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNPp7pyQ7k4

Conor hasn't fought many southpaws. Southpaw vs southpaw is a much different game. Conor is so left hand centric that it's a real detriment to him in this match up. He doesn't throw the right enough and Nate will just pepper him with jabs and right hooks as he comes in trying to throw the LONGEST strike he can possibly throw, his left straight. Yes, he caught Nate with them several times but it took a real toll on Conor to do it through overextending, being out of position, spending more energy.

I just don't think Conor will fix the problem of southpaw vs southpaw within this time frame.

Look up all of Jack Slack's articles/podcast about this fight for more detailed insight if you care.

Like I said before, he has changed it up. While I hoped for Edgar to win since he's been screwed over the title and I've been waiting for Conor vs Edgar, he was retarded fighting Aldo. He kept throwing too many punches and missing while Aldo waited for an opening. Aldo was more conservative in that fight, and I believe he will do the same in the rematch.

Whether it was a lucky punch or not, he has only lost 2 times his entire career. He let Conor get to him mentally and made a mistake. He knows Conor's game now and he will be prepared.

Actually, Aldo fought a beautiful fight against Edgar. His pivots as Edgar came in on a straight line every attack were amazing. It was the bull and the matador. Edgar always pushes the pace and throws volume. Aldo had a great game plan against Edgar's limited attack ability (come forward in a straight line and throw low power volume punches)

While I'm inclined to agree with you about the second fight between Aldo and McGregor being much different, Aldo hasn't really changed it up. He actually pulled off the similar stuff in the first Edgar fight and when he leads with punches he's always over his shoulders ala Aldo vs Mendes 2. Aldo hasn't grown leaps and bounds.

Why do power lifters look like shit, despite doing the same lifts as you except doing them heavier? Because training for function or training for aesthetics is vastly different

>Diaz was close to being bodied the first fight. Face spewing blood
Are you retarded or just trolling? If you knew shit you would know that he bleeds like that every fucking fight and has taken far worse beatings without being close to getting knocked out

Daily reminder that this is the most athletic man in the world (maybe even ever), would probably be hailed as dyel by Veeky Forums