/fraud/

steroids are for manlet faggots

old:

I want to fucking rape that junkie whore

Wouldn't be too hard. Meth is cheap.

>I have 2 dingos
>They watch the kangaroos and direct them at my command
>Kangaroos aren't as smart as dogs but they are better fighters, so the dogs herd the Roos at whoever I tell them to attack.
Please be true lol

you can see her misery in her eyes
better cover it with cum

jbflgf+yourapeestp

YES

Did she died

Jesus, Ledecky can fucking swim. Representing my hometown too.

So I had awful tendinitis in my elbows (long head of the triceps region) I started taking big boy doses of mk-677 and it feels so much better although I haven't been on that long is this placebo?

>it feels so much better
>is this placebo?
where the fuck is FL when you need him, this board man, this fucking board

Not true but I have had a pet kangaroo briefly
A joey, he was boss

So replace pro-SARM shills with anti?

Nah.

I was talking about his reaction images

Haha, okay, fair, his reaction image game was strong.

Speaking of, I'm injuredfag that was gone for like 2 years, what happened to Chief Running Gear?

I got you bro

Is this the fat mans oneitis?

>not watching the greatest dota 2 series of all time
smH

He is working on becoming a wizard.

yo cap do you have any idea why people are memeing running LGD with torem right now?

I've seen like 5 different people talking about running both together just today

Man fuck I want a kangaroo
I mean lgd is good but I don't know why torem in particular would be synergistic vs something like aromasin

Just go to Sydney, they have some good opportunities to fuck around with the roos.

sadly no

Kangaroos are awesome
That little guy was about 60-70Cm tall and he would bounce around the yard at 2million miles an hour.
Then run up to you and give you a few kicks until you played with him.
Then demand his teddy when he was sleepy.
I used to have pics of him on my phone.
>tfw showing girls pics of a baby roo cuddling a teddy bear always got attention.

>tfw used to have kangaroos that would chill on our lawn all day (property on edge of town)
>tfw we got a pupper and they never come back anymore

Fuaaaa
alright time to Google the legality of owning a kangaroo in the US

Yeah I see them occasionally in my area but not often now
Some of the places down the road about 5 minutes that are still being developed have kangaroos all over their yards daily
I enjoyed having them around
They were mostly chilled, sometimes 1 or 2 would get aggressive, but you could usually duck inside before they tried to attack

Will MK677 help me grow anymore? I'm 19 next month and I could use a couple inches

It might if your growth plates are still open.

Alright so I need an 8ft tall 625 Sq ft house for the kangaroo. Might be able to do this...

2hu sucks

Nice i was trying to find this image earlier to show to one of my work friends haha. He is this super nerdy kid that has like 5 fine ass step sisters. I keep telling him his life is like some slice of life anime lol.

>that mpb

JUST

>tfw you can't tell whether you have pectus excavatum or shit pec insertions

Yo MasT, do you think David Laid is still natty?

yes he's not that big

what's up gays, fbi here, i decided to bite the bullet and go full-fledged /fraud/. i know where i can find info on how to safely use steroids, but I haven't had as much success looking for online sources.

someone post a *hint* then i'll report the thread, get it deleted, then start a new one, thanks

>still?
>implying ever
fucking summerfags

he has too many give me one

thats literally me btw

he better be with those weak ass traps

If I'm 20 does mk 677 have a chance of making me grow taller. I don't wait to grow at all

you again?

Do you do give refunds if package gets seized?

good stealth is ur job big boy

Pls you have no idea how much I don't want to be even half an inch taller

embrace the height, be glad you weren't born as short as mg

>he has too many give me one
Shit I know. They are all like 16-18 though. They were all checking me out the other day when I was over there chilling. Super awkward especially considering I was sitting right next to daddy. I kept it cool though lol.
Hasn't happened yet but I will take care of anyone if there are issues.

>They are all like 16-18 though
damn, used goods, nvm

Didn't Aussie's mk get seized?

This is my buddies cycle.
Is it good?

No wonder I can't into gear, that's 10 different chemicals and you probably can't hold onto any of the gains unless you keep cruising.

Should I tell him?
I'd need constructive criticism since I don't want to deflate him pre comp

> skipping leg dayday

Can someone aware me on the difference between Mk-677 and regular HGH? Mk-677 works by forcing the body to secrete GH versus just pinning the shit in you, from what I've seen, but I'm not sure beyond that.

Yes but it wasn't from me. I have not had anything seized yet.
>Mk-677 works by forcing the body to secrete GH versus just pinning the shit in you, from what I've seen, but I'm not sure beyond that.
That is the only difference.

Alright bb, will email you soon

Long time absent fag here, how does one get in contact with the Cap?

Also, mk677 efficacy... casual user who doesn't wanna blow wads on hgh... worth a shot?

What are notable side effects? Also googling but I wanna hear from /fraud/

Look at all them drugs, mmmmm
Off to be tested tomorrow!

What's /fraud/s opinion of lgd?

If i have the money lying around, is it worth taking finasteride for the duration of my first test cycle?

>tfw see llama's Reddit posts almost every day

Is there an actual non-meme way of preventing stretch marks? I'm naturally prone to stretchmarks and I plan to put on a shitload of mass on my first cycle, gonna be taking fish oil supps but i'm still probably going to look like a zebra by the end of it

Fish oil, water, lotion. So far as I know that's most of the picture

if it's just test i wouldn't bother

Vitamin E oil, seriously.

so just get some of this stuff and rub it on every morning after a shower?

Yep, it's good shit.

do you only sell mk
what would happen if i ate 25 mg of plain mk raws kek
i like it

aight i'll give it a try cheers dude

My email is advancedbodyscience2000 at gmail
>do you only sell mk
No I have other SARMs and SERMs.
>what would happen if i ate 25 mg of plain mk raws kek
It would taste like asshole but you would get ape shit fuck jack3d

Shill incoming.

I'm taking 500mg tren, 250mg mast, and 30mg 677. I've ran tren before and I get way less sides and more gains with 677. No fat gain and even some fat loss. Feel/look all around better with it. Only thing: I need 10g+ potassium daily to quell the water retention.

How do you get that much potassium? Supplement?

Is it better to inject test-e once or twice a week?

That's a shit ton. How are you not hyper K?

I'm taking 200mg test a week but I don't have aromasin

Am I fucked?

Hmmm haven't played a lot with potassium but I just got some no salt the other day and have been mixing it in water occasionally, nothing meaningful to report yet.

Made my first test e 300mg shot 3 days ago and my shoulder hurts really bad. What should I do? And how long should i wait for the pain to leave before seeing a doctor?

Had my first one last week, didn't hurt that bad, but mild discomfort. Went away in 2 days.

He looks the same as my little brother with less bodyfat. I say yes of course, but i would probably insult some dyels over here saying so

tfw his genetics are probably better than yours

only he's 6'5'', that's way too tall to put on good size

I'am putting him on the candy when he's 20

Is this a tren thing or what? When in the gym I have complete euphoria and infinite energy, then literally the instant my workout is done all I wanna do is eat and then I have 0 energy and don't have the willpower or desire to move my ass.

funny since test is the only thing it helps with retard

Do you get more pip the higher the concentration? What would give more pip 2ml 100mg primo or 1 ml 100mg primo?

Thanks

the injections arrived at the chemist
Soon as I get home from the gym I'm gonna start stabbing myself with needles
Yes I will take pics
I plan on documenting this whole process

yes you do
and is this a trick question? Obviously injecting more will give you more pip, did you mean to say 1ml 200mg primo? In that case the 200mg will hurt more.

Care to share it with us here?

What excercises do you recommend for forearms?
mirin hard

How do you UK lads dispose of your used needles and syringes?

Yes, you need at least 50mg ED on a cycle of that magnitude

in a sharps bin, then take my sharps bin to the local needle exchange when it gets to the line

Bury them in a sand pit in a playground.

I'm not joking.

well yeah
we gonna see if it works

No he eats like 25 bananas a day...
Of course he supplements it you retard.

doesnt everyoen just drive somewhere and toss them out the fu ckign window

How can I test the purity of mk-677? Alibaba has it for pretty cheap, but I don't want to be pounding melamine and lead.
> may also include free squat plug :')

How many have you shipped to aus? 100% success rate?

Yes i meant 1ml 200mg, thank you for your reply!

No, you wont need aromasin on 200mg. Also you wont notice 200mg. you are shutting down your own test production for nothing you retard

Old as reply but I mean like I have only been using 9 days now and I read it takes 12-14 days to feel any strength or other positives so I was asking if this was causing it of if I just felt better

Anyone tried MK-667 here? I'm a wristlet and I want to become the ultimate fridge