Fallen for the Veeky Forums meme

Ok brehs, I'm having serious doubts right now

>lifting for years
>finally getting Veeky Forums
>lifts going well, slowly cutting down
>have gf
>great uni
>studying law

Great, right? So why is it that literally everything but sports, nutrition and politics starts boring the shit out of me within smallest periods of time? It's the only thing I've managed to do continously for years without major breaks. Seriously, I can't even finish a damn book, because I get bored so fast and will start another before I'm half way through with the first.

>tfw bored of gf
>tfw bored of uni
>tfw bored of people
>tfw bored of vidyaa
>tfw bored of sex
>tfw bored of singlemode
>tfw bored of music
>tfw bored of partying
>tfw bored of chilling
>tfw bored of books
>tfw bored of living alone
>tfw bored of flat-mates

Did Zyzz lie to me, when he hold me I just needed to get Veeky Forums to make it? Have I fallen for the Veeky Forums meme? Did the gym not only kill the dyel, but also the passion in me?

What do about this senpai? Get back to dyel-mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/adinava/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe you are gay

webm related

>tfw exact same but books and music

i haven't found a fix

Realizing everything that you have been told about how to live your life is a boring lie. If your that bored, find an avenue in life that is off the beaten path.

Could be. Would be the most terrible cum-dumbster though as sucking dick would probably bore the shit out of me halfway through.

Isn't this 'do whatcha want' thing just a meme aswell?

Could all this be due to this one time, a year into lifting, I took 3 scoops of Jack3d? Best workout of my life, but shit's been going downhill ever since...

Sounds to me like you need to "lift" the pain away.

god damnit dude why don't you do things THAT YOU WANT TO DO NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES. YOU WILL FUCKING "MAKE IT" ONCE YOU HAVE ACHIEVED YOUR HAPPINESS THAT IS NOT BASED UPON OTHERS EXPECTATIONS OR DESIRES

try quitting Veeky Forums
the dopamine hits and dank memes make real life boring in comparison

>slowly cutting down
Found your problem.
You're not roiding.
Get your drive back, with some more gains in tow with your first cycle.

sounds like you figured out that material success is not a causational factor of true happiness but you have still not intellectually realized this

accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/adinava/

time to uplift yourself to the next phase and start practicing meditation

Humans are born in deep deep pain. A child, will wail and cry from the moment it first breaths air. As we learn to cope with horrible trauma that is existence we realize that there are things in this world that palliate the pain. Things like water and food take it away a little bit, maybe a good book or video has you distracted enough that you had forgotten it altogether. Humans take away this pain ALOT, but they are the hardest to keep around. Late at night though, when you lay there awake and alone with your own thoughts, with nothing to distract you, the flood gates of deep existential agony will break and it will all come rushing in. We do everything we can to keep living to stop ourselves from causing others pain with our own death, but sometimes we don't make it, sometimes there is just more than we can bear. We all suffer until the moment we die, and death itself is agony. Any release from this truth will be temporary. You'll find another temporary hobby to fill the void, hell maybe i will to. We won't all make it, don't lie, but Ill keep fighting if you will user.

> tips ledora

autist

kys

Sounds like depression to me

this, go see a therapist user

Kys autist!

Quads of truth

fugg

quads confirm

Do cocaine

I'm sick of everyone trying to pin everything on "oh, it's depression, can't help it".

You are bored of everything because you are a boring person.

>tfw you realize most love isn't real, often just a mutual exchange of affirmation
>tfw you are born alone, and you die alone
>tfw attachment to the world is suffering
>tfw being detached is suffering
>tfw you realize everything else is just a distraction

I do not know what to live for. That is not to say I am suicidal, I am not. I just feel like there is no right answer. I feel like I used to be happy without being conscious of it or actively cultivating it. The only thing which brings me satisfaction is discipline and self improvement.Even that is fleeting. The only solution I see is to keep achieving and overcoming obstacles until death, but I realize even that is an imperfect solution. I am starting to think that suffering and struggle IS the point, if a point even exists. I honestly wish I could be a normie sometimes. Is ignorance bliss?

Not OP. I thoroughly enjoy cocaine, but I think it's counter productive to OP's predicament in the long run as it degrades the pleasure centers of the brain.

>Studying law

We all make some poor choices in life, some poorer than others.

(you)

We are just tiny specks on a tiny rock compared to the vast universe our galaxy is currnetly moving in, towards nothing, away from nothing.

Ah fair point, maybe just some of that green stuff the kids are smoking nowadays

Pretty much. Sounds edgy as fuck but my world view would most succinctly be described as nihilism. A lot of people say Nietzsche is the anti dote to this but despite reading some of his works I did not feel this way. Any bros got some insights I missed?

Honestly all nihilists should just go ahead and stop existing already.

This isn't fits fault
This is simple adulthood
You cannot grow down, this is your life now

We all will soon enough you fucking faggot. And you believe in what exactly? What is the antidote to nihilism?

I still play vidya, but I have like 20games I never played sitting in my Steam library, also around 10 I started and never finished.
Still play LoL (since s1) and WoW (since 2004)

Can't give you any advice really, try finding some hobby?

Nihilism is pretty rad, tbqh. If nothing matters, then failure doesn't matter. Rejection doesn't matter. If you succeed it doesn't even matter. Takes the pressure off, and let's you do what you want.

we are not born in pain your artistic interpretation of a child crying is retarded enoug to let me know that you have no idea what purpose does pain surve in this world. please don't bother to tip your fedora as you leave.

Man, I'm just about the same OP. My interests are pretty damn similar to you. And I'm bored of just about everything else. I've just been under the impression that I've grown out of all those things video games, TV shows, movies, girlfriend, going out.

But now those quads have got me wondering if it's some kind of depression.

I feel you brother. Life is about overcoming pain and challenge so you can grab some sort of fleeting glory before you dissappear forever.

I'm both of you maybe, but no gf, and that hurts. I worked hard for stuff. I study medicine after a lot of work. But now I'm growing incredibly detached. I'm bored of everything.

I'm currently no gf too m8. Was kind of depressed the last few days because I realized that the girl I like, first one in years that I liked as a person and not a slam piece, is not somebody I can date right now. And honestly, thats fine. I could deny reality and try and date her anyway but it would just lead back to the same unhappiness I often feel now, as well as wasted time spent pursuing something that was just a band-aid for how I feel. So I am gonna keep chasing those goals. At some point I'll have my life, money, and body together such that I can properly pursue the caliber of women I desire and not merely because I want a crutch.

Long story short, chase the goals not the girls. Get the goals, get the girls. I think we on this board and website get too hung up on the
>no gf
thing, when in reality its merely symptomatic of other issues in our lives.

Hahaha, holy shit. Arts degree showing its head.

It's not even the glory that drives me, though I am sure that'd be nice. It is that, after all this time, the only thing that feels good is achievement and mastery of self.

>normies feel existential pain
>the retards shitposting dead memes on facebook aren't blissfully ignorant

>pic related

Sounds like you're depressed senpai, going DYEL mode will not help you. Go talk to a therapist.

>no gf
>thing, when in reality its merely symptomatic of other issues in our lives.

You are probably correct, user. Well said.

detachment isn't suffering, it's freedom

Tried both, only a night-long solution. And if done continuously, it too gets stale af.

I actually do things I want to do. I study law because I wanted to, I have a gf because I wanted to, I read because I want to, etc. Still, I get bored of shit.

Tried a few things continously in my life. Playing an instrument, doing martial arts, writing, vidya etc. Besides hobbies I've seen a few kind of jobs, even joined the army for 14 months. Same story though, gets me enterained for a few weeks or months, then it starts annoying the shit out of me. Also why I've already changed my subject in uni. Even declined becoming an officer because military-life got so incredibly stale after like 4-5 months (first 3 were some of the best of my life though).

Can't deny quads.
I don't feel bad during everyday life though. I'm not even incredibly sad when I'm alone and have time to think about shit. Shit's just plain fucking boring and not exciting. Nothing but sports and politics basically. It's just this inherent feeling of boredom and that there has to be more, things more exciting - a life more exciting.

Maybe is, but doesn't feel very satisfying. I mean, how will that get you through additional 60+ years of life. Like 'oh this is all pointless and boring, but that's point'. Not a philosophy to make your life any more liveable - atleast for me.

I feel the same feel OP.
I envy the ignorant, their shitty dull job and reality television seems to be enough for them.