Are ectomorph training programs a fucking scam? Maybe they're preying on us, lanky men with poor genetics

Are ectomorph training programs a fucking scam? Maybe they're preying on us, lanky men with poor genetics.
Anyone had an experience with them? Are there any ectomorphs here who could share lifting advice/experience?

How are they different from regular programs? (other than eating more)

They sell plans by making you think youre a special snowflake and that you need them.

Drink your calories fellow ecto-fag. Went from 6 foot 130 to 155.

Still a skelly but at least i know how to eat.

Op why are you incapable of eating enough to gain a pound a week and just doing that until you aren't a scrawny bitch anymore?

"In his 1954 book, Atlas of Men, Sheldon categorised all possible body types according to a scale ranging from 1 to 7 for each of the three "somatotypes", where the pure "endomorph" is 7–1–1, the pure "mesomorph" 1–7–1 and the pure "ectomorph" scores 1–1–7.[7][8] From type number, an individual's mental characteristics could supposedly be predicted."

>litterally 60 year old bro science
used to predict ones personality based on how tall/short/skinny/fat a person is
Why wouldnt this be a scam?

Cause if I eat without purpose I'll end up with three chins, a fatass belly and scrawny arms and legs still. Not too helpful, huh?

SOMATOTYPES DO NOT EXIST

extomorph/skelly here
training to failure is what works best for me, mainly for the upper body
try doing rest pause sets for upper body
my legs grow slowly, doing rest pause sets for them actually make me lose a little bit of muscle because my legs recover much slower than my upper body

are we all ignoring his nipples?

the freak that removes nips from pics posted here would be doing him a great service

WE ALL HAVE THE SAME GENETICS
IF WE ALL ATE THE EXACT SAME THING AND DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS WE OUR BODIES WOULD PUT ON MUSCLE AND FAT IN THE EXACT SAME WAY

GROUPING PEOPLE WHO PUT ON MUSCLE SLOWER AS ECTOMORPHS, GROUPING PEOPLE WHO PUT ON FAT QUICKER AS ENDOMORPHS, AND GROUPING PEOPLE WHO PUT ON MUSCLE EASILY AS MESOMORPHS MAKES NO SENSE!! NONE OF THAT EXISTS!! WE ARE ALL EXACTLY THE SAME

LISTEN TO ME I POST ON Veeky Forums

"His use of thousands of photographs of naked Ivy League undergraduates, obtained without explicit consent, from a pre-existing program evaluating student posture, has been described as scandalous, and perverted ("the study of nude people by lewd people")"
>the study of nude people by lewd people

Stick to xenomorph training. You'll have ripley muscles in a hurry.

>xenomorph
he's not an alien you fucking bitch

>this dense

my cock is dense

>Went from 6 foot 130 to 155.

What's that, like 15 foot?

There's no such thing as ecto/endo/mesomorph...

Took him six months to learn how to poke his chest out?

this is not an argument. and even if this theory isnt perfect, you cannot deny that different body types exist between individuals. unfortunately, you can only define a portion of what you are.

I used to be a 6'1'' 150lbs auschwitz.
I now weigh around 183lbs (84kg).
>still struggle progressing
>still uncohordinated
>my body is still to heavy compared to my arms so I cant do pullups for shit
>hips are still fucked up and with deep femur "insertion" so my squat will always be shit
born an ectomorph, always an ectomorph

guess what? people at an elite level, strength wise or look wise doesn't give a shit if you call them whatever-morph, you shouldn't either.

it's just the same excuses, line with or even worse than muh slow metabolism

people will go at EXTREME lengths just to rationalize/justify their dissonance

>eat without purpose

the fuck am I reading

>tfw new PC with no reaction pics

6ft , 145 pounds here

honestly not too concerned, id like to get bigger, but my weight stabilizes at 145 and it's really hard to go up, much easier to lose it

I did have problems with being kinda uncohordinated but martial arts and practice helped with that a lot, it's a process as in anything, anyway skinny people do have some advantages aswell, every fits better, and some girls dig it

WTF THAT IS ME
had no idea they put that shit online.

it is a total scam btw all you need to do is eat loads and train with proper movements like deadlifts bench and squats. btw im up from 127 to 170 now. Train 3 days a week full body.

was just a stupid kid and didn't know anything so i bought their retarded program when i was young and thought my noob gains where because of it.

stay away from it. it is 100% a scam.

it is all scam.
i am 173 manlet and i was 65 kg skeleton.
i tried everything nothing worked.
after that i started counting calories did half gomad. and been doing those for 9 months now. i am 84 kg now. trying to be 90 kg. after that i will start to cut.
so what i am trying to say is no one is special. just count calories.

lol is this thread bait?

What most people said is true, the body functions very similarly from personnl to person, you get on a caloriebl surplus and apply progressive overload to your chosen method of training, get enough sleep and you gain, it's literally that simple. The ____morph shit is just another marketing fad to steal people's money in return for mediocre results. Yes, everyone has a different body type, but that doesn't mean you're special in regards to what program you should follow.