So Veeky Forums am i there yet ?

so Veeky Forums am i there yet ?

You've got a long ways to go.

you'd be there if that girl was a boy

get off this board straightcunt

>Veeky Forums standards

Veeky Forums standards
im here showing my body to Veeky Forums which consists mostly of boys...

You're a scrawny chump.
Hit the weights
Get a clue

>not kissing a guy

Not yet faggot.

but i am bi does it count ?

IMO if you were kissing a dude than you made it but since you are still falling prey to gains goblins like women who can't even spot your bench. So you still got a ways to go.

No homo tho

Kissing a mouth that sucked nigger dick??
Lel

if making it is kissing a girl then yes you've made it based on the photographic evidence provided & your own definition of making it.

personally, making it in life doesn't really have anything to do with kissing girls for me so I can't relate.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Cause if you did, you'd have kissed a woman who sucked a nigger dick.

Post glutes. No homo.

have bad glutes im very sory, i stopped doing legs for a while because my quads were way to big, and as the quads went so did my ass next year

>manlet

Are you circumcised, Oh-Pee?

No gay, no gains.

Lol lift moar

Fuck you OP. You know ur lucky to have a gf, you know she's qt, you know you have sick Cunt body, yet you start a thread with "did I make it" hurhur
For that id say you for sure did not make it, 10/10 you still feel empty inside and are trying to fill it with approval you can't muster yourself. Have some fucking dignity.

Let this be a lesson to all you dweebs that a Veeky Forums body, qt girlfriend, will still bring you back to this board begging for your asshole to be filled by strangers

>saged

>Kissing girls

Your getting colder

>Those ab insertions

Consider suicide

Nolats/10

>these are the people who post in mirin threads

so delusional

>Shit lats
>Small arms
>not a dude
You aren't anywhere close to making it but one day you may