MyFitnessPal

I have fuck all friends on myfitnesspal and i like looking at peoples food so does anyone wanna add?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/john.cardoso777/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That looks like a lot of time to make a 250 cal meal

Not at all. All ingredients in a blender and cook in frying pan in like under 5 minutes. My daily calories are 1500 lol that's a main meal for me.

Also its 190 cals

Sure. What's your name? I'll send you one. So far I have a whopping 0 friends.

Post name OP, I'll add you

rubyhains

>that pic
>""""food""""

> here's my healthy recipe guys!
> egg whites (throw away the yokes blehhh)
> oats
> artificial sugar jelly
> then blend it all together yum!

just checked your insta, pretty thicc gurl

Looks like a tumour. Disgusting.

instagram.com/john.cardoso777/
lmao who the fuck is this homo

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

literally takes 10min

Who the fuck said healthy lmao

dont fuckin put asterisks in the swear words you stupid piece of shit, makes you look that fuckin nerdy

It's either dissentingdude or TheRootofGroot.

Add me Veeky Forums fiends.

I'm Korvren

I've been using it and Veeky Forums to recover from being a fatty, down to 201 from ~230. Didn't even know there was a friends function on the app until now.

It's a copy pasta tho lol

would smash op

Added you guys, I also have bagel friends on that app. I prefer not to have my real friends monitoring me actually, but I'd like to watch other guys for inspiration. Trying to escape Auschwitz.

I'm Disguy92

BREHHHHSSSSS

GET ON THIS!!!

U want sum fuk bby?

This was the best use of this pasta I've ever seen

Eh, fuck it, feel free to add me as well

sjmeszaros

Looks like a fat munter to me.

I only have one friend who inspired me to start losing weight and working out. Feel free to add me
Gottmittens

nice beard mate
> n-no homo

>flat chest thicc legs and ass

Wood berry

huh?

frayar
Feel free to add me, its a good motivation

That's not actually OP guys...

Thanks breh