Fph death to all fats

Last thread died

Gotta pay them srudent loans somehow, breh.

No idea, but the fatter they are the bigger the difference in temperature between their "thin" places and the rest.

Biggest hotspots are the armpit, the area under the apron, and the area behind the knee.

Biggest chill spots are the extremities, the upper thigh, the outsides of the upper arm, the outward facing portion of the apron, and the elbows.

One of the most disgusting smells I have ever encountered is the morning after a fatty fucks an anus.

>I wake up
>wake fatty up and tell him to gtfo or pay extra
>fatty gets up out of spite for my professional bitch voice
>wriggles to the edge of the mattress
>attempts to throw his legs over
>fails, takes a breather
>tries again, this time folding his apron over his chest first
>violently jumps out of bed
>as his feet hit the ground, his apron slaps his thighs
>a thick mist sprays out of his groin area
>run to the bathroom and puke
>gargle listerine and firmly ask him to leave the money and get the fuck out
>"haha can't handle the musk of a real man, huh?"

Few times have I ever been so disgusted.

>sleeping with obeasts
You could not pay me enough.

i'd do it for 10k+

I dunno man college debt is really fucked in the US. You can't declare bankruptcy and if you don't pay they can literally garnish all your wages.

Over what period of time? I was getting paid an average of 1.3k per fuck.

show us your bod, you can't be worth more then 70 buckeroos

No thanks.

And there's no way in hell that I'm worth that much, except to a fatasfatass. A vaaast majority of prostitutes won't touch blacks or obeasts, so I was hitting an untapped market going for obeasts.

Also college town, so foreign obeasts with daddy money all over the place.

Privileged cunts.

>a whore that fucks FAT PEOPLE think's she's even worth a dollar
epic trolling.

Ayyy, ex whore.

Now I wear a white shirt and stand at a sitting desk that I've rigged into a standing desk because only a lazy motherfucker could be 25 years old and justify sitting that long.

>ex-whore
nice try roastie

Eh. At least I don't have a roastie mentality.

Refurbished is kinda like new.

Anyway. Fat hate thread. Stop hating on a ho that isn't fat.

But you are a fatass unless you post a picture otherwise.

>refurbished is kinda like new
can't erase all that semen from your vagina dumb whore

Schrodinger's fatass. What a concept.

If dumb is debt free and single person gross annual above 55,000, it'd be my honor.

/neverchange/

Good thread.

jesus christ its like the opposite of a progress pic

>they don't pay me enough

Sometimes I wonder if this guy ever made it.

>sells its body to hamplanets
>thinks it can condescend to anybody

I never thought I'd come to one of these threads and find somebody more repulsive than a lardass. Bravo OP. Now kindly kys

>pic related. OP sold her butt to these creatures for 1.3k so she could brag about making 55k/year online

She's worth whatever people are willing to pay.
That's what Worth is.

>he wants to argue economic semantics over what is probably a 5/10 whore who cornered the niche market of fatties and let them fuck her ass for a bullshit degree

She's not gonna fuck you...unless you're morbidly obese and flush with dough

You're a braver woman than I am, user. I could never stand to let a fatty touch me. Although I guess fat men are probably slightly less disgusting than fat women...

she choose rich obeasts bc thats where she could get alot of cash implying she wouldnt have fucked prinz charmander if he paid her as much is retarded

How is letting yourself get raped for money brave?

Your grasp on the english language is the only retarded thing here. That and OP.

It's not. is just stupid.

Damn, her boobs probably grew by only one cm every year since 2006

bruh he needs stairs in american

>So you're basically saying I can get all these disease just from bein ga little obese?
OBESE IS ALREADY SEVERAL CLASSES BEYOND OVERWEIGHT YOU FAT FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Bitch who took the fat dick thinks she is better than fat people

Yeah nah. Calling them a "fatty" after sucking their dick doesn't mean they didn't own your ass for cash any less.

Is this shit real?

How is getting this fat even possible.
I'd imagine that she can't even wobble to the fridge for more food at this point.

That's good since you'll be providing for yourself or dating a guy that's okay with you having sold your body.

You do realize that the type of guy to be okay with that will not be a prince charming. He'll be a beta pushover.

You'll resent him because he will be weak in many other areas of life.

Unless you have no interests in family/a serious relationship you doomed yourself.

I'm having a laugh now, because even though I enjoy fph threads and hate on fatties semi-regularly, OP is still beneath them all in my books, and that's only because a fattie can lose weight, fix eating habits, remove surgically extra skin, get toned and fit and theorethically become a normal, respectful human being whereas OP with money or not, will always remain a whore who sold herself to the worst clients possible, and now she hates fatties even more because they soiled her body and decreased her worth as a person forever - which is fair enough, many exfatties on these board are the most active fph posters, so whatever. I don't blame her for having fat related ptsd

What amuses me is that she's trying to convince us that she's somehow better or less repulsive than a statistical fatty, and that with her being a cumrag for money for stinky lardasses is pretty laughable.

You could have gotten yourself a suggar daddy, OP, still less disgracing than fucking fatties, for money or not.

But that's just what women are, brehs, innit? Not only whores, but oftentimes whores with zero self respect.

What is a FEEDER ?

happened this tuesday
>in the car with the bf, running some errands
>pull into a shopping center, there's a pizza hut here
>see big round fat orb-woman getting out of her car, not without some difficulty
>kek, go to the store and do our shopping
>exit, we are parked next to orb-lady
>she's sitting in her car, two pizzas, has a slice in each hand
>furiously begins to stuff her face with pizza
>mirin dat durty bulk
It was wicked gross and we got the fuck out of there.

>>in the car with the bf, running some errands
faggot kys

Would tap this. Just wouldn't return her calls the day after.

This is basically an assisted suicide fetish.

Sauce?

Yes you can, douche

Jesus christ dude - you've got some serious issues. I'm not the chick you're responding to, and I'm not even trying to white knight some random ex-whore on an anonymous Anatolian ant-farm forum, but fuck - it's like you're personally really offended by some random chick fucking for cash.

If I were her I'd just not bring it up and live my life. Nobody has to know that shit unless she wants them to.

Then she ends up lying by omission.

She will not be able to have an honest relationship. It's a statement of fact.

No self-respecting guy will want to associate with her because the ones worth dating understand the value in that. It's intrinsic, and no amount of tolerance and dudesexualitylmao will change that.

the best part about that pic is the fact that she's trying to be marilyn monroe. who was at least 60 pounds lighter than her. at least.

If she doesn't want a romantic relationship in the future-then it's a non-issue.

>I'm not some beta white-knight
>It's okay if a woman hides a past that might be important to me in the context of our relationship. If she wants to pretend to be someone other than the product of a past that she really is, it's nobody's business.
>Making a realistic point against whorishness is the same as being personally offended
>Hey, does anyone know how to get people to stop talking to me and my son on a Lithuanian bug-collecting forum?

This is true.

I used to be a rapist. I've raped hundreds of women. But I don't rape now.

Of course, the woman who dates me now, wants to have a serious relationship, and would like to have a family with me - she'd be appalled by this and would definitely want to know.

But it's in the past, right? I just don't bring it up, and live my life. Nobody has to know unless I want them to. That's not selfish and deceitful, it's empowering.

Dumbass.

that chad has nothing on scoobert

Shit fat people say
I'll start:

>Chocolate is a superfood!

that's animal abuse

>55k a year

POORBOI
O
O
R
B
O
I

> Being a whore is just as bad as being a rapist!

WOW! They oblige you to pay your debts? It's as if that's literally how debts work!

>I don't eat breakfast

This

Alright I'm biting
>be me
>go to Zumba the past couple of months multiple times a week
>really has helped endurance and I feel a lot better
>see fatties go, a lot of the time I see them go all out and at least look like they give a shit
>go Tuesday
>this one fatty in the back who I've seen many times
>doesn't do a single move,marches in place the whole time and is always right next to the door
No idea why people show up if they aren't gonna do shit.

You seemed to miss the logic here. I take it you are a woman?

I'm not saying that being a whore is worse than being a rapist.

I am pointing to a clear case that even you can understand, so exemplify a point - that your past actions are part of who you are, and if they are relevant and important to a potential partner, purposefully omitting them is deceitful.
If you refuse to date a rapist, the fact that your partner used to be a rapist would definitely be your business. If I refuse to date a whore, the fact that my partner is a whore would definitely be my business.

Now I'm not saying that your past has to be everyone's business. But if you like a guy, and that guy doesn't desire a person who used to be a whore, tough luck - he doesn't owe it to you to date you just because you like him.

Alright, to make a comparison that is perhaps less confusing -
Let's say I know that a woman only wants to date a man who has made smart financial decisions and is well-off. I really like her, and I really want to date her. I made a bunch of poor financial decisions in my past, and I am in a ton of debt and work in a restaurant. Some of the things I went into debt for were a nice car and a classy wardrobe. I look very wealthy. Also, I'm not making those poor financial decisions any more. I am using my Burger King money to get out of debt, and working toward being more financially stable.
However, I don't tell this woman that I was a financial fuck up. I don't overtly lie to her and say that I'm rich. I just act the part, since I feel that's more like who I am now, and never tell her how poor I am. She assumes I'm rich, and I just let that slide, so she'll be in a serious relationship with me.

Obviously I'd be a deceitful douchebag in that situation, and it clearly would be her business that I'm poor.

I've fucked a whore and I don't plan on telling my future wife.

Of course she was at least hot. Prostititon or not I don't want to be with someone who banged a lot of fat dudes

It wasn't even some random fat chick trying to act like MM. They were making a video to show beauty through the eras, she was a hired professional model to look like Marilyn Monroe. It was such a sad attempt at pushing an agenda but fatties ate it up

>mother is obese and lazy
>tried to talk her into dieting
>says she can't live without chocolate
>she's headed to an early grave and she doesn't even seem to care, all so she can continue shoveling chocolate down her gullet

It's different for guys though.

A guy needs loyalty and respect for body from a woman. A promiscuous past cannot be present for this.

A woman needs a strong man, and a promiscuous past for him can be part of that development.

I dislike the woman in your story more than the guy for being a greedy gold-digger. He brought it upon himself - if he had told a truth he wouldn't end up married to a woman who likes his money more than she likes him, but I feel sorry for the guy nonetheless. Poor schmuck.

Apparently at an auction of her estate, people were shocked at how small her clothing was. No one remembers that vanity sizing is very much a modern thing, vintage sizing was far smaller; she is actually 'curvy', but as that word has been adopted by the obese to mean fat, they really think they are the same size.

I love happy endings

Haha, Americunt...

What if she has a lotta loyalty for a hired girl?

If you're a guy with a gratuitous promiscuous past (as in a great amount of past relationships/lovers/sexual encounters), women won't want to form a lasting relationship with you. First of all, there's a reason all of those relationships didn't work out, and second, who knows what kind of diseases you're carrying in that dick, you loose slut.

Yeah her W:H ratio was like 0.65 or something, curvy as fuck. 0.7 is curvy, while hams are like 0.8+

Sure, a woman like that would be a cunt. But if she simply wants what she wants, and she's open about it, I would be a liar for pretending to be what she wants when I'm clearly not. Lies by omission are still lies.

Or perhaps I'm wondering why she'd fuck a fatty before shedding her shame.

Typically, women do not care if the guy slept around unless she is very conservative, in which case he should disclose it. De facto, the type of guy that women like to sleep with are the ones the are capable of sleeping around a lot.

You make the mistake of assuming that he would have been in relationships in order to sleep around. Most women do not require this.

Damn, sometimes I forget how many autistic, beta cunts are on Veeky Forums.
Ya'll are real salty about prostitution.
Not real sure how selling sex is much worse than most of the jobs in this world. Our entire economic system is based on selling ourselves for cash, you autistic, sheltered shut-ins.
Selling sex to fatties is just another in a long, long list of shitty jobs.

gat daym, guys, there are no sacred cows in this world

There's a difference between relationships and sex, yeah, but if someone's just hooking up without knowledge of sexual history then it doesn't really matter (if they're clean and protection is used for preventing STD/STIs. If it's a relationship, that's where it matters.

A lot of men don't consider this, because they don't really see it, but if a woman is in a relationship with a promiscuous man, there's usually one of three responses from her peers/friends/family:

1.You better make sure he's clean.
2.You better make sure he doesn't cheat.
3.At least he's experienced.

2/3 chance the man is judged beforehand as either a cheater or a disease-riddled sex cushion. And the other 1/3 is literally settling for something. If you're a woman dating this promiscuous man, the social implications from these groups judging you are reason enough not to stick around.

We don't care about sex or selling it. It's fine. It's just that we wouldn't want to be in a relationship with the person doing it.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that you don't like meth dealer. Meth Tolerance any?
God. There are no sacred cows. No big deal.

Everyone lies, that alone is not a dealbreaker.

This.

I am a grill and love sex, but damn OP. Have some standards. I'm debt-free with a degree and I got here through HARD WORK, not spreading my legs (or ass) for fatties.

We're talking about former prostitutes and meth dealers here, not current ones.

>I only eat 500 calories a day

Underrated

Former meth dealer, then.

>Shit fat people say
Well, I'm gonna go with a "shit fat people do" instead.

>used to work in a fast food joint in highschool
>relatively small town, know a lot of the customers, can see their habits
>fat people come in with other people= I better eat healthy today. Let me get chicken instead of my usually cheeseburger. Yeah, the breaded, fried chicken sandwich slathered in mayo. Or maybe a salad, with 1000 calories of cheese and ranch dressing on it.
>Come in by themselves= well, I'll just have a little treat. Give me a bacon double cheeseburger, fries, every sauce on the menu... and a diet coke, because I don't want to go overboard.
>See ya later, I'll be back 6 times this week.
>It's literally impossible to understand why they just keep gaining weight. I mean, they eat healthy and they go for a walk every day. Must be genetics; they come from a fat family after all.

nice diaper

woooooowwww you saw something unseen by now. congratulations you now have seen fatty stuffing herself pizza. unique

clever, but poor execution

>having a lot of consensual sex = being a serial rapist

What if she told you she fucked a lot of dudes, but just omitted the fact that it was paid? Do you view sluts different than whores?

Also rape and prostitution are obviously not comparable

a doctor can pay off their student loans in 2 years, 3 years if they're on the lower end of the salary.

so, stop majoring in liberal arts and elementary school education, and you wont have a problem paying off debts. there is no shortage of people to work shit jobs because there are a lot of people who are too lazy to endure a fews or schooling.

at least the post was on topic and contributed.

Stop trying to defend the insane costs of higher education. It's completely unjustifiable. Nobody should have to put themselves thousands of dollars in debt just because they want a degree.

Durr hurr, just be a doctor! What kind of statement is that, you fucking dipshit. Just do something else- who cares about what you want to do, or what you're good at, just everybody be a doctor. Com'on, explain it to be in a way that doesn't make you sound like you're just drooling on your keyboard.

>having a lot of consensual sex = being a serial rapist
see: >Also rape and prostitution are obviously not comparable
see: Obviously rape and prostitution are not comparable. It was an analogy to highlight a point about hiding parts of your past from a potential partner who would find those parts important.

Anyway...
>What if she told you she fucked a lot of dudes, but just omitted the fact that it was paid? Do you view sluts different than whores?
I would fine either to be a deal breaker, personally. I do find some slight difference - if you're doing it for a job, you're not only making bad sexual decisions, you are probably shit at financial decisions and long-term life planning as well. A woman can be a slut for fun and still be smart about her career, and be setting herself up for long-term success. I find that somewhat more respectable, though I still wouldn't engage in a serious relationship with that type of woman either.

>What if she told you she fucked a lot of dudes, but just omitted the fact that it was paid?
I guess I didn't really answer the question in If she omitted the fact that it was prostitution, rather than just slutting it up, I would still call that deceit. Anyone in this culture knows that the two are looked upon very differently; there's often even a legal distinction. I don't think prostitution should be illegal, but any woman of reasonable intelligence would know that this is likely a serious issue to a lot of men. I find it unlikely that a previous prostitute would never bring up her prostitution because she forgot or because it never came up in conversation... more than likely, she'd be omitting it because she doesn't want me to know. That's straight up deceit on an important topic, and I wouldn't stick around for someone like that.

>working at a small fast food joint
>we sell all kinds of shit, everything from hamburgers to pancakes
>huge hambeast visit every week
>she orders a jumbo sized portion of waffles with extra cream every time
>training new guy today, let him handle her order
>she orders two huge portions, as usual
>also a diet coke
>new guy thinks she is buying food for two people
>oh bless his innocent mind
>he serves it on two plates
>she watches in joy as he splatters a shit ton of cream and strawberry jam all over the plates
>hands both of them over to the beast
>she takes both of them and waddles over to the tables
>no one shows up
>new guy watches in horror as she gobbles everything up in less than 10 minutes before leaving

Just as a reference, she consumes half a liter of cream with those waffles. That is 1850 calories without even counting the waffles nor the jam. This is her lunch almost every day.

i wonder how you fucks would feel as a tiny woman with 1000kcal tdee, in times when food tastes amazing and is everywhere, cheap and gives a great pleasure.
with 3000kcal tdee it's easy to blame.

>higher education is a right!
Stop with this meme. You don't need to go to college. You especially don't need to go to college to get a degree in Gregorian window painting. If you can afford it, great. But don't force others to pay for your "education" that will earn you $10,000 a year

>standing in line at grocery store
>family of four hambeasts in front of me
>the cart is full of 2L of soda, multiple bags of family sized potato chips, and stacks of hungryman microwave dinners
>fatbeast children ask if they can have some candy
>not surprised when fatbeast dad says yes
>instead of selecting candy bars from the notions rack next to the register, beast children scamper off
>each beast child returns from the candy aisle holding a full sized bag of candy
>expect fatbeast dad to yell at them for being cheeky
>fatbeast dad says "put it on up there"

fucking child abuse is what that is

I sometimes wonder whether the parents or children died first, since this was pre-2000s. they can't ALL still be alive.

But this was pre-2000s, back when you didn't see shit like this all the time. Nowadays I wouldn't even blink, but back then I was gobsmacked.

> i wonder how you fucks would feel as a person whose life circumstances required them to be sober, in times when cocaine is everywhere, feels amazing, and is highly addictive

Sure, the feels you get from consuming certain amounts of certain substances can be awesome, especially when they are easily available.

However, if you are an adult, it is your responsibility to take care of your own life, even if you have to exercise some self-control to do it. Wrecking yourself because you are too weak to make your own choices is horrible, and it feels far more shitty than just missing out on some tasty treats. Being fit and healthy and physically capable all the time feels a hell of a lot better than the few minutes of gratification you get from the cake, the cheeseburger, the fries, or the cookie.

Nobody owes you a world that makes all the best decisions for you. Grow up and make your own choices.

>higher education is a right!
Stop with this meme. You don't need to go to college. You especially don't need to go to college to get a degree in Gregorian window painting. If you can afford it, great. But don't force others to pay for your "education" that will earn you $10,000 a year

this was funny, for what i believe, was the wrong reason.