youtube.com/watch?v=N5tBbo1XgEg&index=23&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=61-DM9dGKks&index=39&list=WL

>2
>singles
>22
>dubs
wew!

Have some shitty Facebook oc

I get it, you think you're beautiful. You have the right to think that and feel that because that's just an opinion. But why do you delude yourselves into thinking you're healthy? I just don't understand...

>select all images with salad

link to fat fab life megaupload please?

I refuse to believe this isn't satire

I remember that episode. That hamplanet's husband was literally a cuck.

>muscle
>skin infections because of extra skin
Fuck off

Last one for now. I don't seek this shit out I just screenshot it

We were arguing about weight loss. "Bodybuilders GAIN weight!!!!!!"

Fatties arguing semantics

And I'm sure they'd have no problems with a fat guy demanding sex, right?

I went to that Tumblr page, the blog blurb or whatever you call it gives the satire away but pretty funny

I have no idea if this guy is a troll or not but.

He says the same things my fat friends do.

>the guy is still a ripped Chad

Is fat considered flesh?

EVERY TIME

Wasn't Chris Pratt heavy during Parks and Rec when they showed him dating Rashida Jones' character, who was supposed to be the prettiest woman in that town? He wasn't severely obese, but they actually made a point in later episodes that he lost weight (because of Jurassic Park).

And then in King of Queens, Kevin Jones was clearly fatter than what he used to be (as Doug in the series) but he kept his woman all through the series.

...Come to think of it, there have been quite a few sitcoms that have included a beautiful woman with a chubby/fat/out of shape man as a lifelong partner or at least a dedicated romantic interest. But I can't think of any MOVIES that are like that (that aren't satire, of course, like Paul Blart, Mool Cup).

Am I wrong?

didn't chris pratts character date aubrey plaza?

Yeah but Rashida Jones is half caste.

Eventually, yes. He lived with Ann for two years prior to their break up, though, it was a commitment.

But Ann's whole schtick was that she was gorgeous, her ethnicity in the series was always questioned but never made clear. They made a point never to mention it because that was the joke.

Just buy 2 seats fatty

>muuhh power

if you trip you become like a rolling stone Indiana Jones style, with the force of a wrecking ball

>looks like we get to share a personal space bubble

>any amount of fat is bad
0% body fat is a beauty standard for the undead. No media endorses it. Excess fat is by definition excessive.

>looks like we get to share a personal space bubble

If someone said that to me I would hold eye contact and berate them the whole flight for even thinking that. If they get to a point in their life where they laugh at others for taking more than just food from them, should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

I wouldn't even say anything. I would just keep eye contact during the entire plane ride until the shame reaches their exhausted bones.

This works too.

They'll know all the words I'm thinking in their head.

>a lot of nutriment

>space kin
Cause she's a giant hamplanet right?

>friend does something to improve her life drastically

>WHY WASNT SHE THINKING OF
ME???

I can't even begin to comprehend what the fuck kind of upbringing these tumblr girls had. I bet they were the type of children to slap their mums

Why the fuck would you share this information?

Why the fuck would anybody like said information?

Fuck.

It's even more than that:
>SHE got to eat everything she wanted!
>THEN got to lose all the fat and be skinny!
>AND she didn't even have to work out for it!
>ROOOOO ITS NOT FAAAAAAAIR GIMMEDAAAAAAAAAAT

It's hilarious how the ones complaining the most about 'privilege' are the privileged upper-class college/university-aged yuppies.

>Chris-chan
>Fucking fake ass labia checked
>No infection
>Goes on to spread cancer on the internet
>Me
>Real fucking labia checked
>Giant fucking cyst that's been growing for 3 weeks
>Possible cancer spreading in body

Life. Life, what did I do that this thing deserves to be better off than me. It foiled your plan, life, I was true to it. I did what you wanted me to do, life, and you have forsaken me.

No bitch you're just fat, stop avoiding it by calling yourself all these stupid things.
There are only three genders.
: Man, woman and hambeast.

You are hambeast.

The thing is I don't really give a fuck if I am oppressing her

It's always interesting when women (sometimes men, but usually women) are like ERMGERD IM SO FAT IM 180 POUNNNNNDDDSSSS

...I've been fat. I mean FAT. 350 at my heaviest, 6 months ago. And I can look at someone and try to gauge their weight. Most women who are weight conscious won't go over admitting they're 180 lbs. when in reality they're more like 260.

You can lie to yourself, bitch, but you can't lie to your body. Your body knows what you put in it.

>my friend was oblivious to how her actions could affect me at all
this is like my sister talking all over again i swear to god shes broken off every friendship shes ever had for some stupid shit ass reason.
and shes fat.

I Can't Believe Its Not Genetics™

This so much I just started and all of my thin friends say they are fat. Not fit but fat. You are 115 pounds. You look great.

Trannys are strange

How much would he be payed for that?

I don't even

I think there is a huge difference between Pratt and Jones though. Pratt was chubby, maybe even fat, but never obese. Plus he had a good face, and was played off as the funny loveable doofus type. Women go for that.
Not so much for Doug, or whatshisface in every other family comedy.

>Hope you like cuddling!

Get your disgusting sweaty fat off of me, you pile of inhuman garbage.

Fuck, I'm sorry user ;_;

Don't forget to boil out all the calories, anons.

Only a small minority of ovarian cysts are malignant, especially if you're young and not a huge slut with multiple bouts of VDs behind you.

The doctors just have to tell you all the possibilities. They'd rather say "it could be cancer" and then say that it was just a false alarm, than say "you're probably going to be fine" on the off chance that they have to say "nvmd, you got teh cancer" later.

90% chance you're fine. 95% that you're going to be fine even if it's something a bit more serious.

wait...what is going on here? wtf???

I cant comprehend half of the buzzwords there, grey ace, genderfluid, star gender what the hell do those mean?

jesus fucking christ

Boiling food kills all the calories. But doing it with fudge makes it taste nasty, rookie mistake.

Shit. You'll get through this user, it's been found now you can work towards getting rid of it. Hoping for the best prognosis.

The scale readout should say 'ouch' in the 3rd panel

Underrated

Wtf is this shit. Holy fuck they are evolving or what

Hes probably lying

There's no way an open wound like that is clean

much bette, kek

I know you're just trying to help, but there is something catastrophically wrong if her ovary is located on her labia.

this is where I draw the line

Personally, I don't give a fuck what you do with your stupid body and your stupid life if you leave me the fuck out of it. If you want to go to work, pay taxes, then go home and watch Orange Is the New Black while eating cheetos and guzzling a 2L of Coke every night, go right ahead, wtf do I care.

On the other hand, if I pay a ridiculous amount of money to fly somewhere, and the seats are already small and uncomfortable for a normal sized person like me, and you fucking sit down next to me and make my trip miserable, I'm going to complain. I'm going to complain to the flight attendants and asked to be moved, and I'm going to be very loud about it. If it hurts your feelings and drives you to suicide, good.

Had some keks

I was definitely fat at 180lb as a 5'2" woman, obesity starts at 168lb for me.

That's one way to burn fat

You don't remember that episode too good. The chick turned out to have a massive benign tumor in her torso. Her husband was a fat fetishist, and she was a HAES type, so they decided not to remove the tumor

raping her by not having sex...

>predetermined at birth
>by outside factors
yes, that's why you were born obese right?

>tfw you dont get no nutriments

the point of their relationship was that Jones was dating way below her league. She was only with Pratt because he was kind and funny and made her feel needed, and it was just easier to keep dating him than to break up with him.
Jones eventually dumped fat Pratt and started dating this

No, user, that's why people in USA are fatter than in Europe despite any heritage. Because genetics. Because America is so much different than Europe. Because America is so much different than America 50 years ago.
Because no amount of evidence will convince them anyway.

Fat acceptance for men has not and will never get any traction.

And we should be grateful for that.

Lol you guys know this isn't real right? Fuckin 19 year olds, I swear

> View full size
Redundant

the sad part for me is that i would MUCH rather be fat from poor decisions than from my genes, since it's at least reversible. i cant comprehend why it's preferable to be seen as genetically inferior rather than lazy

You know, landwhales are just a haircut away from becoming 10/10s. They don't need to work out or diet to improve their appearances, all they need is a good haircut.

I'd believe that side of beef is 250, lol; is she serious with that comment?

what about the dad bod meme?

>environment
>>environment
>>>environment
>>>>environment
>>>>>environment

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>obesity isn't a bad thing

>has anyone ever said
>"looks like we get to share a personal space bubble today"
>nah man... no
>hell no
>i figure you get your ass kicked sayin somethin like that