Lanklet problems

6'6" master race checking in.
How do I fix my pathetic arms?
I've lifted for two years, here are my non-e-stats:
>Bench Press: 70kg x 5 (my ridiculously long arms make bench pressing very hard)
>Squat 105g x 5
>Deadlift 120kg x 5

My current routine:

A:
>Deadlift 1x5
>Pullups 3 xF (I can do around 7-8 on the first set)
>Leg curls 3x10
>Seated cable rows 3x8
>Biceps cable curls with EZ Bar, 3x10
>Wrist work (rolling up a 2.5kg plate on a bar) 3xF

B:
>Squat 3x5
>Bench 3x5
>DB Press 3x8
>Lateral raises with cable, 3x10
>Triceps Pushdown with EZ Bar 3x10

Routine is AxBxAxx / BxAxBxx

I weigh around 225 lbs / 100kg. My arm span is roughly 220cm.

pic related, my pathetic body. Also, I had to lose 15kg first over the course of roughly 6 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 years? Did you forget to eat during these years?

if I was 6'6 and wanted big arms I would take steroids

not joking

>Did you forget to eat during these years?
I weigh 100kg dude.
Seriously considering it.

Can't grow if you're not hitting macros

How are you that fucking weak after 2 years?

>How are you that fucking weak
Yeah, everyone at my gym benches 2+ plates and squats at least 3.

Stop the fucking e-stat bullshit.

No offense but those are shit stats not even a fit estater
Get strong and even bigger you will gain bigger arms

You been lifting for 2 fucking years and you can only squat 2pl8 for 5 and bench 70 for 5?????????

My range of motion is probably twice as big as yours.

I am asking on how to grow bigger arms, not how realistic it is to squat 2 plates after 3 months of SS.

The only guys at my gym that deadlift as much or even more than I do are roid monkeys and a handful of guys that are just strong, but you can count them on one hand.

im 6'3 and i just do body weight exercises. ive given up on ever being fuck huge as long as i can stay at a practical level of fitness

Once you admit all your lifts are shit, you will start growing.

Eat more. How many calories are you consuming? I am only 6'3 and I needed around 3.5k calories to start growing.

Well, it's not visible on that picture but I still need to lose another 10kg or so. I am still a fucking fat ass, albeit on a very thin frame.

I'm 6'5" and can do 5x375 deadlift after intermittent weight training over the past 7 months. What are you doing wrong?

I'm 32 years old, I started lifting at age 30, m8.
I had never done sports before.

But, to answer your question: do seated curls with a bar. Dips or whatever for tri's. Your arms will get bigger

Hmn, alright. Like I said: seated curls with the bar and your arms braced, and tri pulls or dips. Or skull crushers. Anything really

I don't know if it is possible to get this into your anti-fitness brain, but you need to get a proper routine.

At your stats you have to be able to have WEEKLY progress.
Every fucking week you should easily be able to progress every lift by at least 5 pounds.

If you interested in actually making a difference then learn programming and form on /plg/.
For diet advice check the rest of fit.

If you keep training the way you are you will still be dyel in 5 years.

6'3" 190 lbs here, I can kind of feel your pain, but desu, idk from that picture but you just look like an average non-lifter after those two years, no offense. Hard to tell what is going wrong exactly. I know you weigh 220lbs but what are your calories at? Your progression seems a little slow for doing 3x5s.

My routine is actually pretty similar to yours but I'm getting good progress. Main difference is that I have more volume on bench and shoulders (you aren't OHPing?) and do cable lat pulldowns.

>The only guys at my gym that deadlift as much or even more than I do are roid monkeys and a handful of guys that are just strong, but you can count them on one hand.

>my gym is full of halfassery and weakling so its impossible for you and your gym to have higher standards than mine!

Lifting what for two years?

120kg

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY KILOGRAMS

THAT'S BARELY ABOVE BODY WEIGHT

IT SHOULD BE EASIER WITH LONG ARMS

>The only guys at my gym that deadlift as much or even more than I do are roid monkeys + a few

>why do I look like shit?

go find a very tall tree

why would it be easier with long arms lol what are you twelve

>I know nothing about fitness

google 'deadlift long arms'

It should be super easy. I'm less lanky than OP (but still enough to be nicknamed the orang-utan) and my deadlift utterly shits on everything else. Pulled 5plate before I was able to consistently squat 3plate.

>master race
FUck off, you must earn to be called master race, faggot

>100kg isn't light af for 2 years of gyming and being 6'6"

It's actually embarrassing

I have short arms and I had a near meltdown when I couldn't dl 3 plates the other day.

Rack pulls do not help the dl.

They can, but almost no-one actually does them in the way that will carry over most.

yeah i'm similar, 6'0 and deadlifting 4 plate while squatting about 2

It depends on you bf% apparently 10%bf 100kg 6'6 is like 24 ffmi (pretty much natty limit)
naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi

FFMI breaks down pretty significantly the further you get away from the group used to derive it.

Coming from someone who is 6'5", you need to take these steps for bigger arms:

>EAT MORE
>Get MUCH stronger at pressing and pulling movements (biggest focus)
>Use progressive overload on arm isolations as you continue to EAT MORE, because you won't get big arms curling 10kg, or having weak triceps
>Get on a decent program coupled with EATING MORE and get stronger over all

Good luck m8.

Low as fuck?

Well below the knees certainly, but its more a matter of form on the pull than the exact height. Too many people scoot in on the bar and treat it more like a leg press than mimicking their deadlift form at that point in the lift. That's great for improving your rack pull but it tends to get too far from the limiting factors on their deadlift to have much use at improving their floor pull.

honestly you just need to get stronger OP.

I'm the same height and my lifts are better than yours after 3 months, eat more

grill?